Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do i fight??????????????????????????????????

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue80/80How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue70/70How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty
PostSubject: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:39 pm

the title:lol!:
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue300/300How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue290/290How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 pm

Ok,first of all,you use attacks and their strenghs are how much dice it does(Dice are on the bottom of the post box,just click the upside down arrow,click roleplay dice,and how much damage it does.Also,You write your HP (Goes down when hit) and your SP(A certain amount of it goes down when you use an attack,varying on which attack you use)
Here is an example(Just an example not for a real fight:

Jet used gravity control and slamed into ???

HP:120(at the bottom of your avatar it will show you how much you have)
SP:95(Attacks cost SP,as you see here)
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue765/765How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue755/755How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:41 pm

The member 'Jet' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Roleplaying Dice' :
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Dice1
Result :
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Dice2 How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Dice5 How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Dice5
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue90/90How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue80/80How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 7:58 pm

where is the dice? i know how to fight but i cant because i cant find the dice😢 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue300/300How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue290/290How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 8:33 pm

We don't use dice anymore
Instead we do damage:

To fight you must have attacks approved. In the template one of the parts should of said How much SP and another how much damage.Thats what you use in fighting.SP Is what you need to use an attack.The amount you lose depends on the amount of damage a hit takes

Ex:

Emil used Demon Fang Dealing 25 damage

HP:120 (How much Health points you have,you lose them when someone hits you,If it hits 0,the other person wins,If theirs hits 0,you win)
SP:70 (Watch it after I use the attack.Note:SP is 10 less then HP)

Now after the attack:

HP:120
SP:40 (See,It matters on the damage the attack does,The SP of a move is always 10 above the damage)

Ex.

10 damage 20 SP,15 damage 25 SP,20 damage 30 SP,and so on....

And that is how you fight.Enjoy ^-^!
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue765/765How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Left_bar_bleue755/755How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 10:48 pm

Good work Emil! Very Happy At least you continue helping people even though you don't have your mod position. Keep it up and you'll have a good advantage in the next mod sign-ups! Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do i fight??????????????????????????????????   How do i fight?????????????????????????????????? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do i fight??????????????????????????????????
Page 1 of 1