Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Video games/t.v. series

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue80/80Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue70/70Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Video games/t.v. series Empty
PostSubject: Video games/t.v. series   Video games/t.v. series Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 6:13 pm

Has anyone seen Sonic the Hedgehog the t.v. series or Kirby t.v. series or the Zelda t.v. series? They are all very cool. Of course the games came out before the t.v. series. I think hard core video gamers should see the series. ^_^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Video games/t.v. series   Video games/t.v. series Icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2007 11:43 pm

video games are more interactive.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue235/235Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue225/225Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Video games/t.v. series   Video games/t.v. series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 10:03 am

o.o I only saw the Kirby Series and the Sonic.
But why did you posted this stuff here?
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue80/80Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue70/70Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Video games/t.v. series   Video games/t.v. series Icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2007 6:08 pm

I'm really sorry ppls. I'm still trying to find my way around everything. I still confused. Someone was supposed to give me a walk through, but I never got one. :*(

Anyways, I love the series. The series helped me get into the games more.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue235/235Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Video games/t.v. series Left_bar_bleue225/225Video games/t.v. series Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Video games/t.v. series   Video games/t.v. series Icon_minitimeSat Oct 20, 2007 6:19 pm

*Nods* Thanks to the kirby series. I then like Kirby more. These are his forms:

Fighter
UFO
Ice
Fire
Electric
Master
Sword
Laser
Throw
Top Hat
Blade
Lucario

If I forgot someone, then please send a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video games/t.v. series   Video games/t.v. series Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video games/t.v. series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Mushroom Kingdom-
Jump to: