Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Left_bar_bleue40/40My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Empty
PostSubject: My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!!   My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 5:01 pm

Template

Name: Yusuke (Or my name? Luigimaestro1...)

Name of Amigo: Chibi Yusuke

Appearence of Amigo: My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!! Chibi%20Yusuke

1st Skill, Ablility, and/or Weapon: Wimpy Punch (Doesn't really hurt (as read by name of move), but is capable of dizzying the opponent...or something like that.)

2nd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Kick-in-the-Face (As the name implies, it is a kick in the face...and it does some damage, but not too much.)

3rd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Hammer (It's...a hammer. It...hurts people.)

4th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Somersault Smash (You do a somersault and then you smash 'em with a hammer!)

5th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Kalamari (Can transform into kalamari(squid, child) and then tickle the opponent...which...actually hurts them...)

History with your Amigo: Well, it's a shrimp sized man of my avatar character I created!!!!! Cute, huh???? ;3
Back to top Go down

My "Chibi Yusuke" Amigo!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-
Jump to: