Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chip, yes I'm making Chip.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue765/765Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue755/755Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty
PostSubject: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:01 pm

I used to hate Chip when I first started playing Sonic Unleashed but as a went through the game I grew to really like him so, I'm making him as my first new amigo. Razz

Note: I made these skills for when I hit Lvl 21.

Name: Sonic

Name of Amigo: Chip the Dog

Appearence of Amigo: Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Chip_Unleashed

Standard Attack: Energy Ball, Chip shoots a green ball of energy at his opponent.

1st Skill, Ablility, and/or Weapon: Energy Shield, Chip puts a green shield of energy around himself or another, guarding an attack. This attack costs 20 more SP than the persons attack. Example: Somebody attacks Chip dealing 20 damage, Chip blocks it, it costs 40 SP.

2nd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Energy Heal, Chip raises his hand and releses a green light, healing himself or another person on the field. Heals 40 HP, for 60 SP or 20 HP for 40 SP.

3rd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Energy Beam, Chip shoots a beam of green light from his hands at the enemy. 45 damage for 55 SP,

4th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Energy Scatter, Chip shoots multiple green shots of energy that hits all the baddies on the field. 40 damage to all enemies, 60 SP.

5th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Energy Blast, Chip shoots a powerful bolt of energy at his opponent dealing 60 damage for 70 SP.

History with your Amigo: *Spoiler Alert* Sonic met Chip when he first fell from space in his werehog form. When Sonic landed on Chip it was revealed that Chip lost his memory. So the two of them began an adventure together, Sonic to save the world, and Chip to find his memory. Sonic gave him the name Chip because of his love for the chocolate chips on an Ice Cream Cone he was eating. The two had plenty of adventures and fun on their journey. But when they restored the 6th Chaos Emerald Chip regained his memory. It was revealed that Chip was Light Gaia, the opposite of Dark Gaia and it was his duty to restore the Earth whenever Dark Gaia shattered it. The two of them then set off to restore the last Chaos Emerald. When they restored the last Chaos Emerald they fought Eggman and Dark Gaia was released. Chip used his power to merge all of the temples to gether to form a giant figure that he controlled to combat Dark Gaia. Together him and Sonic defeated it. After they won the last piece of Earth was closing and Chip used his powers to send Sonic out of the center of the Earth and onto the surface. When Sonic awoke he found Chip's necklace, and heard Chip's voice saying that he would always be with him. Sonic put on Chip's necklace as a braclet and now wears the necklace as a memento to his short but deeply significant relationship with Chip.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue215/215Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue205/205Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:07 pm

Approved! *GO MEGAZORD!*
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue765/765Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue755/755Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 11:11 pm

lol! Yeah.... Chip's a Megazord.........
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue195/195Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue185/185Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 5:37 pm

W00T! GO CHIP! GO
Spoiler:
^^'

Sorry, I just HAD to post that! lol!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:56 pm

lol! Nice.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue215/215Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Left_bar_bleue205/205Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 12:19 am

hm.... pig

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chip, yes I'm making Chip.   Chip, yes I'm making Chip. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chip, yes I'm making Chip.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-
Jump to: