Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, I am a bit depressed...

Go down 
+4
Kirby
Princess Zelda
Bass (Forte)
luigimaestro1
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue50/50Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue40/40Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty
PostSubject: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 5:50 pm

Don't worry. I'm not emo and I won't go and cut myself. It's just that I have a lot of things on my mind lately that I dunno what to do! School totally isn't doing any good and I really think that my so called "friend" is gossiping about me behind my back. Problem number two: I really don't like my brother. Why? He's just got some strange things goin' on that I've gotten into a lot of arguments with him and we just blow up whenever we talk! It's like, wow...And number three: I cry when I get upset. Yes, I cry. I know there's really nothing so great about that that it's considered a problem, but maybe if you help me get over my depression, then possibly maybe I can stop crying??? I have full faith in you guys on this site that you may be able to help me so please don't let me down...or else I'll get mad...and thus result in me crying...Sad Please help me!!!

~The Luigimaestro1
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue300/300Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue290/290Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:36 pm

wow,you got something goin' there
Sorry,i wish i could help but I usually don't get depressed
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue80/80Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue70/70Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:07 pm

Aw, I know what it's like. I've been depressed for over a year and each day is a living nightmare. I know about the guilt, tears, and hopelessness. I know giving up is so easy, but i'm not going to give up that easily and neither should you. No matter how bad the pain is you have to promise yourself it will get better even if it doesn't. Most teens don't want to tell their parents how they really feel. I have major depression and i'm anti-social, but I hide that. My mom doesn't realize why I wear black clothes, eyeliner, and cover my face with my bangs. I'm not emo, but i'm not normal. I cry a lot and I write dark poetry. I try to pretend i'm normal and people actually believe me! I think you just need someone your age that understands. I completely understand what it's like to feel horrible everyday and waking up without any hope. I'm here for you. I care!
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue300/300Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue290/290Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:53 pm

Nice advice Zelda *gives high five*
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue80/80Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue70/70Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:01 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue215/215Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue205/205Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 11:15 pm

Okay, I'm an easy cryer ((and I HATE that!)), so I kinda understand that part. I cryed during a movie, though I KNEW that the character was going to die. I remember my eightth grade trip to Cedar Point....Yah.....I just got upset about how I spend my day there and I ended up on the ground in front of the Gemini crying!! ((long story.....)) My friends kept asking me what's wrong and stuff....."-_- Not proud of that.....Sorry, getting off-topic! I kinda know 'bout the depression thing though. I think I had a small bout of that when I had lice for a month.....*shudders* You DON'T want that. It's HORRIBLE!! Luckly, there gone for good. =] I kinda just felt like mopin' around and doing nothing all the time because of the pain. Grrrrr, off topic again!
I'll try to help you out along with Zelda. The best advice I can give is to try and get rid of what is making you so depressed. If you can't do that, try and ignore it. Find a good hobby or something you like to do to keep your mind off it. I if ya ever need help, we're here for ya, Luigimaestro! And no, I'm not weird!! And I don't have problems!! Nor am I on anything....And I apoligize for my odd stories and post..... pig
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue765/765Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue755/755Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 11:30 am

Great advice you two! Very Happy Well I'll give you some advice as well that I hope will help. About a year or two I would go to school and all my friends were in different classes so I would just sit at my desk during class and never talk to anybody I didn't already know... I think it's because I was really shy then but something just made me sad when I didn't talk to anyone... So whenever I got home I would just kinda sit around the house not doing much at all.... It made me very very sad and I know this is probably how you feel as well. It's pretty depressing to not be able to talk to someone everyday... Although over the summer I really built up my courage and I decided to talk to people in my class. Well most recently is what is bugging me. I've been overrun with Homework, and Hanging out with friends, and doing stuff with my family, and going on the site, and trying to finally make the sprite video i've been planning for a while, and a bunch of other stuff that gets rid of all my free time and I have absolutely no time to myself anymore... This probably isn't happening with you but what i've been doing is whenever I feel sad or depressed or whatever you wanna call it I just drop whatever I'm doing and think about why I'm actually sad. Surprisingly it works and it helps a lot when I feel over whelmed, but whatever happenes with you and your friend and everything else in your life I hope that you can sort it out and just be happy again. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 1:46 pm

I never talk to anyone in my math class and i'm fine. I have friends in all of my other classes.

For some people if they think about why they feel depressed it just makes it worse.
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue50/50Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue40/40Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Thank you sooooo much....   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 5:06 pm

Thank you so much you guys. Jet, even though you couldnm't really help, I'm sure you sympathize with me completely. Don't worry. I appreciate your concern anyways. But, well, thank you soooo much you guys! I mean, those words were deep and they touched me. I almost cried, too. I usually never get depressed like I am for the time being, but it's so crazy with my life right now!!!! I do have other friends, but they're all out in la la land! And I guess i should ditch my backstabbing friend, and forget about my bro. My bro is a jerk, and I have another that is much nicer. I usually can express my feelings, but when I get upset deep down, I just feel like I'm gonna die from...I dunno, STRESS????? Yah, too much of that. School, getting a little better, but not too great. I'll make sure I take all of your advice you guys. And Zelda, I hope you get happy and non depressed with some of the problems you have, and Kirby, please don't have problems, and Mario, I dunno, find some free time and relax. THANK YOU SOOOO MUCCHHH. Seriously. I'll try to be happy. U guys are the coolest.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 6:52 pm

Thanks. Very Happy I'm trying my best to be happy. I listen to 30 Seconds To Mars and that helps me feel better. Also, there's a guy at school who has a crush on me. Things are looking up. 70 percent of the time life is awful, but there's that 30 percent where everything is perfect.

You really should make sure you cut out stress as much as possible. Long term stress can lead to severe depression. You should find friends that actually care about how you feel. If they are great friends they'll find ways to make you smile.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue215/215Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue205/205Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 4:54 pm

Don't worry! I don't have any problems! Razz pig
Back to top Go down
Samus
Samus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Hi! O, Luigimaestro (Sorry if i spelt your name wrong) I know how u feel. I used to feel like that when Jak left my school but i'm sorta over it now. If i think about it to much i start to cry.Sad Crying or Very sad But then i stop thinking about it and it's all fine!!! That probably didn't mean much 2 u but hey. Kirby, how did u get rid of the lice? My sister has lice and we've tried everything!!! We even shaved her bald and they came back!!! Sorry off topic. Um..... Zelda, this is probably personal and if you don't want to answer just say so and i won't bug u anymore but how did u get the uy to like u? Or did he just like you from the moment he saw u? Sorry it's just that, Well, I had a crush on this one girl, so i gave her a necklace that costed like, $50 ,and she turned me down flat! I was so hurt. A couple of weeks later i asked her if she wanted to go out with me and she said :"No way! I won't go out with a loser like u!!!" I was really hurt and all the kids in my class laughed at me for the rest of the year!!! Anyway i just got a message from Blaze so i gotta go! Bye!
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:12 pm

It's kinda hard to explain. At the beginning of the year the kid didn't notice me. I guess he likes me because I put my long bangs over half of my face and I wear black a lot. The kid recently dyed his hair black and he started wearing black. I guess it just took him awhile for him to realize he liked me.
Back to top Go down
Samus
Samus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 10:18 pm

That's kinda wierd but also kinda funny.
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 11:39 pm

It is weird.

Some people like people that stand out.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 2:47 am

For the lice Toad, I went to the dermatoligest ((spell check?)) and they perscribed this liquid to put into my hair. It smelled awful, but did its job. I think it had a small dose of bug killer in it? Or something of the like. That got rid of them and they haven't returned since. So, if you have a dermo, I suggest your sister get an appointment if possible. This is off-topic again, and somewhat disguesting mind you, but when I went there, the dermo took one of them and the nurse saw it and went to look under it in a microscope. Basically all the nurses or something like that went back there to look! O.O They were completely fasinated by it! I have NO idea why, though. There DISGUSTING!! I think she said something about never seeing one, though.....But hey, I guess some ppl like that stuff? Eh.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue765/765Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue755/755Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 5:26 pm

Spell Check for Kirby is: Dermatologist, but you already had it right. Razz

LuigiMistero I'm glad you want me to have some free time. (Which I finally have a lot now that the break from school is finally here! Very Happy ) Also Kirby isn't weird she's just a little odd sometimes Razz In a good way.

For Zelda you said that 70% of your life is bad. Well you shouldn't think of it that way because that will probably make it seem worse. You should just try to lighten up the bad times and then when the good times roll around they'll be even better then before. Smile

For Toad if that girl would really do that in front of the whole class and be that cruel to you it's not that kind of person you want to even know in your life. I know you must feel really bad about the rejection but time heals all wounds (Old saying I know..) and you'll meet someone else soon enough! Smile

I hope everything turns out well for everybody in the end and I hope you have a good time during the Holidays! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 10:14 pm

I'm trying to be more positive, but it's hard. I play guitar a lot, it helps me forget everything.

My relatives are coming to visit for Christmas with their dog Vivi. I'm excited! Smile
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:46 am

Vivi, I love that name! Razz Sounds like your going to have a good time! Smile I play Electric Bass and that's a good way to just have fun and forget your problems. You should learn some Christmas Songs on your Guitar. Here's a suggestion: Wait until 1 Minute in that's when it gets good. Smile

Christmas Eve Sarajevo - Trans-Siberian Orchestra Cover

Also while were on the topic of Christmas Songs have you seen this Christmas song, it's really odd on who sings it together but...

Ozzy Osbourne and Jessica Simpson - Winter Wonderland
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue235/235Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue100/100Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 11:48 am

I REALLY GET DESPRESSED BECAUSE OF MY LITTLE SISTER! WHEN I'M IN A GOOD MOOD, MY SISTER RUINS IT!Mad AND UM, I TRY TO LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC TO CALM ME DOWN.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 12:16 pm

Sorry about that.. Do you know why she likes to annoy you?
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 1:57 pm

try listening to sonic the hedgehog "live and learn!"i love that song
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue235/235Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Well, I am a bit depressed... Left_bar_bleue100/100Well, I am a bit depressed... Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:10 pm

no, i do not. maybe 'cause she got it from her friends!Mad
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Princess Zelda
Princess Zelda

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 2:12 pm

I Am All Of Me by Crush 40 is a good song. It's Shadow's theme. I have two brothers and they are so annoying!

Ozzy and Jessica can't sing! They are way off key.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitimeSun Dec 21, 2008 11:55 am

Yeah I know! Razz Also it's just the most random pair ever and they're singing a Christmas song!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, I am a bit depressed...   Well, I am a bit depressed... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, I am a bit depressed...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Help-
Jump to: