Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What is your favorite console? And game on that console?

Go down 
+10
Jak
Mario
Kirby
Sonic
Ellis
Bass (Forte)
Haru Glory
Kia
Karin König
Samus
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Samus
Samus

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2008-06-27

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue50/50What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue40/40What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 7:01 am

My favorite would have to be Xbox, just the normal one. My favorite game would have 2 be............... hmmm..............Fable: the lost chapters.
Back to top Go down
Karin König
Karin König

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character Status
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue50/50What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue40/40What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 8:44 am

I personally adore the PS2 and, of course, Shadow Hearts. Just because A) I'm still on a mad witch hunt for Koudelka, and B) Clock Tower 3 made me really angry a few hours ago D:
Back to top Go down
http://chaosuper.forumotion.net/
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue235/235What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue225/225What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 4:46 pm

Favourite Console : PS2

Reason : It's awesome? :3

Favorite Game for the Console : Dark Cloud 2 (FRIGGIN MIMICS D:
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue80/80What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue70/70What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 5:49 pm

consol:Wii . Why?:Its cool . Game:Ahem........ALL OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue300/300What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue290/290What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:50 pm

Favorite Console:Wii like Cynder
Reason for favoriteness:It is so techy
Game:All but most of all SUPER SMASH BROTHERS BRAWL! (Old smash bros intro yells it)
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue195/195What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue185/185What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 11:53 pm

Definately the DS...

Game? Phoenix Wright/Apollo Justice!!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue765/765What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue755/755What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 11:57 am

Console: This is a tough question... Hmm.... Question This question is too tough... It would probably be the good ol Gamecube... Either that or N64.

Game: For the gamecube.... Melee, Wind Waker, or Path of Radiance.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue215/215What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue205/205What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 2:08 pm

Console: I'll go with the N64.

Reason: Muh first system! pig Ah, memories........

Game: Kirby and the Cyrstal Shards!! That game was AWESOME!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue235/235What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue225/225What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 4:00 pm

Oh the N64... brings back memories =.= I was scared going through that door with a star on it on Super Mario 64 because of Bowser's laugh. I played tons of pokemon too on the N64 with my mother. Oh and my Bomberman obsession began with the N64 too... ah great memories Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue765/765What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue755/755What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 7:29 pm

Console: Hmmm.... Probably the Super Nintendo or the Gamecube

Game: Super Nintendo: A tie between Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World. Gamecube: Super Smash Bros Melee, Wario Ware Inc: Mega Party Games, Metroid Prime, or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Jak
Jak

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue70/70What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue60/60What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:11 pm

Console: PS2
game: kingdom hearts 2
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue60/60What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 10:16 pm

That's a toughie...

I'd say it's a tie between:

Favorite Console: PS2
Reason: Mainly because I'm used to the design of the controller.
Favorite Game for that Console: Guilty Gear XX (How I haven't managed to beat Slayer with Sol yet, I'll never know... Freakin' haiku-lovin', cheap-as-hell vampire... -_-)

and

Favorite Console: Xbox 360
Reason: Left 4 Dead, Soul Calibur 4, Fallout 3, GG2: Overture, Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion (Yet to be released. Freakin' Namco...), the list goes on.
Favorite Game for that Console: Fallout 3 (STILL trying to finish the Operation: Anchorage expansion. Frankly, I blame my run-in-and-shoot-everything style of play.)

Curse my love for both 2D fighters and the Fallout series -_-+++
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue195/195What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue185/185What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:10 pm

I wish to change mine! Smile If people couldn't see this comming, xD

X-Box 360
Dead Rising Razz
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 11:55 pm

Razz I'm sure we all could've seen that coming.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue90/90What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Left_bar_bleue80/80What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 6:44 pm

Mario wrote:
Console: Hmmm.... Probably the Super Nintendo or the Gamecube

Game: Super Nintendo: A tie between Super Mario Bros 3 and Super Mario World. Gamecube: Super Smash Bros Melee, Wario Ware Inc: Mega Party Games, Metroid Prime, or Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance.

lol! lol! lol! what he said, besides wario ware Inc * thumbs down and says, BOO!!! *
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 pm

You didn't like Wario Ware inc.? O_o
Back to top Go down
calex

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-08-27

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:36 am

Sonic wrote:
You didn't like Wario
Ware inc.? O_o

WarioWare Inc. is a mess, I mean it's
a silly game but I kinda like it too...

What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Mario+kart+wiiWhat is your favorite console? And game on that console? Chrono_Cross_ntsc-front

Favorite Consoles: PS123, Nintendo Wii
Favorite Games: Chrono Cross (PS1) and
Mario Kart Wii
Back to top Go down
http://www.dressup.me/
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 pm

I'm probably a little ol' fashioned, but I'm gonna do a top 3 with an honorable mention.

Honorable Mention: PSP, for the upcoming SoulCalibur game it's getting D:
#3 - Nintendo DS, For it's continuation of the handheld pokemon franchise!
#2 - XBOX 360, For it's similar-to-sony control system and Halo 3/Fable II
#1 - PSX (Yes, the original playstation) for what has got to be the #1 game of all time... Final Fantasy VII
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite console? And game on that console?   What is your favorite console? And game on that console? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite console? And game on that console?
Page 1 of 1