Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boredom works in strange ways...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue60/60Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue50/50Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Boredom works in strange ways... Empty
PostSubject: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 10:54 pm

So I was digging through deviantART, Photobucket, Google image, what have you, and I found some hilarious and interesting stuff (Costume swaps, comics, ect. Nothing that isn't kid-friendly. But some of the more teenage humor may be noticeable). Here's a few of 'em (By the way, I didn't make any of these):

Sonic Badguy and Sonic Kiske (Both photos of Sonic in the outfits of Sol Badguy and Ky Kiske, respectivly):
Spoiler:

School days (Just a little comical vision of how Dante's and Vergil's school years went):
Spoiler:

Ummm, I'm gonna skip out on that pill, Doc (Imagine a doctor named Faust with a paper bag over his head handing you a BOMB as a medical prescription. Wouldn't those words be going through your head right now?):
Spoiler:

Siegfried the Smooth (How is it that the guys with the abnormally large swords get the chicks? Huh? HUH?!):
Spoiler:

What happens when guest characters complain about Namco's logic (Look at the last two panels, and you'll get the title):
Spoiler:

Well, that's it. If any of you wanna see more, I'll try to find something. And you're welcome to post pictures as well. But yeah, enjoy!

Last edited by Sol Badguy on Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue765/765Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue755/755Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:20 am

Nice! Those are funny. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.

Character Status
Health:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue60/60Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue50/50Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:24 am

I know. The Faust one slays me. I mean, honestly, would you trust a doctor that stands at 9 feet tall, carries an oversized scalpel, and can pull mini versions of him, meteors, bombs, and other deadly items out of the bag on his head with your illnesses?
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue765/765Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Boredom works in strange ways... Left_bar_bleue755/755Boredom works in strange ways... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:26 am

No, I don't think I would. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 12:29 am

Didn't think so.

But I guess his form of medical "expertise" would help with involuntary time slipping (Axl Low) and the girlfriend of said time-traveler's ghost possessing you and possibly give you some nasty back pains (Zappa).
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:40 am

Woah.... Nobody would enjoy that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boredom works in strange ways...   Boredom works in strange ways... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boredom works in strange ways...
Page 1 of 1