Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FIGHT!!!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!!   FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:25 am

Lucky you, for it was a practice battle. Join me to defeat Mewtwo wo destroied my planet. We need to find Umbreon!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue195/195FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/185FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!!   FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:29 am

Dante looked up at Lucario. "Sure...I will help...something like that happened to me before...so I know what it's like..." Dante put his hand to Lucario. "Partners?"
Back to top Go down

FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!!   FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:36 am

Promise. Smile ... come on let's get out of here
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue195/195FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue185/185FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!!   FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 1:40 am

"Right! Where to, Lucario?" Dante said with a puzzeled look. All of a sudden a necklace with a symbol that resembled a cresant moon. "What is this?" he asked. "Oh well lets get going"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FIGHT!!!   FIGHT!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FIGHT!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2