Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ike application to join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Ike application to join Left_bar_bleue90/90Ike application to join Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
Ike application to join Left_bar_bleue80/80Ike application to join Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

Ike application to join Empty
PostSubject: Ike application to join   Ike application to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:40 pm

Name:Ike

Why You Want to Join:i don't like Zombies

What Does Being a Zombie Buster Mean to You?:meaning killing one of the things i hate the most ( paranormal stuff )

Are You Scared Of Zombies? (Underline One): TERRIFIED/Yes/Kind Of/Not Really/No

If
You Were Surrounded by Zombies With No Weapons or Magic Abilities, and
You Couldn't Punch or Kick Because You'll be Eaten if You Do, What
WOULD You Do?:I would run away if i could OR if i did have access ( preferably a chainsaw i would just kill them:D )
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Ike application to join Left_bar_bleue195/195Ike application to join Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Ike application to join Left_bar_bleue185/185Ike application to join Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Ike application to join Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ike application to join   Ike application to join Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:42 pm

w00t! Two members! Approved Ike, and welcome to the Zombie Busters. Please check to see if you want to apply for a special rank!
Back to top Go down

Ike application to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-
Jump to: