Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus' Left_bar_bleue765/765Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus' Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus' Left_bar_bleue755/755Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus' Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus' Empty
PostSubject: Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus'   Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus' Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 10:09 pm

I'm incredibly busy lately... (Sorry I keep saying that but I only get like 1-3 hours of free time of day) It'll be over in a week in a half so by that time I'll be sure to have everything up in high detail so everyone who is in, or who wants to join the Mushroom Defenders can enjoy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

Mushroom Defenders Info/Abilities/Topics/Bonus'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Graveyard-
Jump to: