Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Left_bar_bleue50/50The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Left_bar_bleue40/40The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty
PostSubject: The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review   The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 5:15 pm

Chah, I know that this was the most random thing to do, but I made up the story at a spur of the moment thing. Well, I hope it was good cuz I laughed at the end. I know that I do laugh at the most random, non funny things, but, what the heck, I'm sure at least some of you did! So, did ya like it?????
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Left_bar_bleue70/70The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Left_bar_bleue60/60The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review   The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:51 pm

I like it... 2.9/5. I think you should carry on with the story.It's very...Instresting.
Back to top Go down
luigimaestro1
luigimaestro1

Number of posts : 56
Location : In a house...surrounded by lots of trees...pine trees.
Registration date : 2008-09-13

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Left_bar_bleue50/50The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Left_bar_bleue40/40The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review   The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:39 pm

heh, well, yeah...i think i will......although it is pretty random....are you sure you like it????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review   The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Misadventures of the Super Smash Bros. Review
Page 1 of 1