Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue90/90My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue80/80My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty
PostSubject: My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )   My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 6:58 pm

Name: Treekip

Type: Water and Grass

Attacks: Water seed, pound, Water punch and Grass Claw

Pokedex Entry: ?

Where you can find it: Sinnoh by honey on the trees

Evolutions and Requirements: Marshvile = lvl 18 / Swamptile = lvl 36

Recommended capture procedure: Marshvile, any normal procedure, Swamptile, Master Ball whenever or Ultra Ball when very weak

Item it Holds in the Wild: Sub-Merged Plant = Increases crit. hit rate of all it's water and grass moves. can only be used for Treekip family.
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue70/70My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue60/60My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )   My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Cool! Cool
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue90/90My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue80/80My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )   My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 pm

lol I mix up moves
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue70/70My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Left_bar_bleue60/60My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )   My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 2:59 am

It'd be nice if you could add a sprite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )   My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My pokemon, Treekip ( a mix of Treeco and Mudkip )
Page 1 of 1