Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From Ivalice to Spira

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Yuna
Lady Yuna

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2009-06-03

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
From Ivalice to Spira Left_bar_bleue50/50From Ivalice to Spira Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
From Ivalice to Spira Left_bar_bleue40/40From Ivalice to Spira Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

From Ivalice to Spira Empty
PostSubject: From Ivalice to Spira   From Ivalice to Spira Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 11:44 am

I know it just started but I was kinda bored and I couldn't sleep so I thought I may aswell type something up. Neutral

This is the first time I've posted something like this on the net so...umm...
yeah...looking for reviews and... what should I do better next time?
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
From Ivalice to Spira Left_bar_bleue70/70From Ivalice to Spira Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
From Ivalice to Spira Left_bar_bleue60/60From Ivalice to Spira Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

From Ivalice to Spira Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ivalice to Spira   From Ivalice to Spira Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 3:45 pm

Well...There are loads of things you could put in your story! You could make someone get kidnapped, you could put some new characters in, you could create some weapons for you characters, you could make a giant war or ANYTHING that pops into your imagination! Because that's what storys are about, your imagination! Very Happy Anyway I'm LOVING the story so far! I rate it 9.7/10. Can't wait for Ch.2!
Back to top Go down

From Ivalice to Spira
Page 1 of 1