Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue60/60You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue50/50You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty
PostSubject: You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...   You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:50 pm

Good GOD, this guy was annoying... -_-+

And since you guys are probably sharpening your knives and pitchforks because I showed you that video, here's a comedic death montage to fix that!!!

Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue765/765You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue755/755You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...   You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:31 am

lol! The video's are weird. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue765/765You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue755/755You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...   You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:04 pm

Woo! Death Montage!
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue60/60You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Left_bar_bleue50/50You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...   You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm

I gotta say these are my favorites:

Not Standing Over By The Window-I like it because the guard tells ya to stay put after he owns you.

Failing at Acrobatics-I dunno why, but I always laugh when someone hits their head.

Failing at Backflipping-A perfect example of needing to look behind you before backflipping.

"One Does Not Simply Walk Into Oblivion."-YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!! =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...   You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys are probably gonna hate me for this one...
Page 1 of 1