Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Friends, who needs emm?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Monkeybutler
Monkeybutler

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-06-18

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Friends, who needs emm? Left_bar_bleue50/50Friends, who needs emm? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Friends, who needs emm? Left_bar_bleue40/40Friends, who needs emm? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Friends, who needs emm? Empty
PostSubject: Friends, who needs emm?   Friends, who needs emm? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:05 pm

There's this girl at school who i like. She found out nd i was really embarassed Embarassed but she was cool about it. She fancies my friend though and he knows. today in Form she came over and started flirting with him. She asked him out, he said yes but he likes somebody else and he knows that i like her. Ugh so he basically knifed me in the back.Mad Sad
Back to top Go down
chimchar
chimchar

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Friends, who needs emm? Left_bar_bleue50/50Friends, who needs emm? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Friends, who needs emm? Left_bar_bleue40/40Friends, who needs emm? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Friends, who needs emm? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends, who needs emm?   Friends, who needs emm? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 4:20 pm

I'd give you advice,cause i sorta got the same problem,a little different though.i wish i could help,but i don't think i can.i'll try:comfront your friend and tell him that it's bothering you.try to be yourself around this girl,talk like your friends for a while and maybe you'll soon be more than friends.
ugh thats almost exactly the advice i've been following since 2nd grade
i've liked this guy since second grade,so i've talked to him every day since the begining of second grade,we are going into 8th grade now and were still just friends.
Back to top Go down
http://ello-427.forumotion.net

Friends, who needs emm?
Page 1 of 1