Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Left_bar_bleue70/70Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Left_bar_bleue60/60Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Empty
PostSubject: Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where   Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:32 pm

Harry Potter: and The Temple Of No Where!

Characters!
Harry
Ron
George Weasley & Fred Weasley (The Weasley Twins)
Hermione
Jinny
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Left_bar_bleue70/70Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Left_bar_bleue60/60Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where   Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:22 pm

Chapter 1: The Search For The Knight

Harry walked over to Ron. Harry'd been waiting ages and ages for his owl Hedwig to bring him a letter. He hadn't had a letter since 2 Months ago, he was getting bored. Just as he thought a letter would never come ... "Squak!" the small owl squaked as it gave Harry 3 Letters. "Hey, Ron!" Harry shouted in happiness "Finally I have got a letter!!" "Awesome!" Ron answered as Harry opened the first letter. Harry Read it. It said:
Dear Harry,
You are desperately needed at Greenwags Highschool Of Magic. We've heard you are one of the most intelligent children in the school. You and Ron, Fred and George may come. NO ONE ELSE! Well ... I bet your wondering why we want you? It's because Greenwags have lost out most worthy student ... he's called "Spark" and is also know as "The Knight Of Lightning". Please Help!

Love
From Prof.Kraygak (Greenwags headmaster)

"So guess that we should go get the twins and leave immediately?" Ron asked as he just finished reading the letter. "Not Yet!" Harry said to stop Ron's hastyness "I've still got TWO more letters!" Harry slowly opened the second letter. It said:

Dear Harry,

I sent this letter to tell you I left to go to Africa two days ago and am having much trouble here at Africa. The trouble is ... I've got hardly ANY food apart from one chocolate frog. I would be most greatful if you could please just sent 5 large 4 litre water bottles and 5 large pepperoni pizza's as soon as possible. Thank you.

Love
From Prof.Dumbledore
Just then Fred and George walked over to Ron and Harry. "We heard about The letters ..." George said as they went to get buy the stuff. "I'll open this one when George 'n Freddy get back!" Harry said as he and Ron waited patiently for several minutes. Finally the twins returned from the market with 6 Large pizza's (but now 5 because they'd eaten one) and five, four litre water bottles. "Got it ALL!" Fred said looking exhausted. "Now i'll open ... The last letter!" Harry said as he ripped open the envelope. This one said:

Dear Harry,

I've left to columbia (south america) on holiday. How is it you may ask? Well ... I'm havin' a great time so far. And fer you to can visit me would be FANTASTIC! So please if yer have time, could you come 'n visit me? Thanks.

Love
From Hagrid
"I guess that furball needed a holiday..." George said with hidden jealousy. Harry picked up a piece of paper and a envelope. First he was going to reply to Dumbledore. He grabbed a quill and wrote:

Dear Prof.Dumbledore,

Fred and George have just bought the stuff and the stuff is enclosed. within this envelope. I don't know why but Fred looked amazingly exhausted after he'd bought 6 pizza's and the water. It was probably because Fred had trouble helping George eat one of the pizza's. Anyway hope you like the Pizza's and Water.

Love
From Harry Potter (Grryfindor)

Harry sealed the message in an envelope and gave it to Hedwig. "Now wait there Hedwig!" Harry said "I've gotta write two more replies, then you can go!" The Harry was ready to reply to Hagrid. He wrote:

Dear Hagrid,

I would LOVE to join you at columbia! But, I have a mission right now ... maybe in a day or two. Maybe but i'm not sure. I just hope I have time, we have to wait and see! Anyway, hope your having a lovely and thrilling time!

Love
From Harry
"One more reply!" Ron said as he watched Harry write:

Dear Prof.Kraygak,
Ooooh, A mission! Me, Fred, George and Ron are defineatly up for this! Ron looks thrilled, Fred looks stunned and George ... I'm not sure what George thinks but ... were on our way RIGHT NOW! Hope we can find Spark for you!

Love
From Harry
"Now let's go!" Harry said excitedly as he gave the letter to Hedwig. You could see Hedwig was well trained as he immediatley flew off with the letter the minute Harry gave it to her. When the boys finally got to the train station they took the first train to Greenwags. On the train Harry sat next to George and in the seats behind them Ron sat next to Fred. "Do you think this'll be fun?" George asked Harry reluctantly. "Oh, Defineatly!" Said Harry happily. Behind them Ron was speaking to Fred. "Is wittle Ronniekins scared to go on a very big mission?" Fred teased. "Oh Shut Up!" Ron replied "You're the nervous one!" "Awww, Ron is pretending to be confident, good Ronniekins!" Fred laughed. Harry and George were also talking. "I'm Starving!" George moaned. Just then Harry remembered he had a chocolate frog in his pocket.He gave it to Fred. "Thanks!" Fred said smiling as he gave Harry the card inside. "I've got Voldemor- I mean I've got You-Know-Who!" Harry said. The card said:

Voldemort

[Picture]

Voldmort used to go to Hogwarts. His house in the house cup was "Slytherin". He now knows dark arts and is a threat to every witch and wizard at Hogwarts. He killed Harry Potter parents and is plotting to kill Harry!
"I knew he wanted to kill m-" But before Harry could finish the train stopped and George and Fred said at the same time "WERE THERE!!!!!" The four boys walked off the train and into the Greenwags building. After almost Half An Hour of searching they finally found Proffessor Kraygaks office. He told the boys to search the forest so they did. They creeped through the forest. Just then they heard a noice and a black figure appeared from behind a tree. He had a wand but ... Sparks of electricity were coming off it! "I think we found the guy" Harry said nervously.

To be continued until Chapter 2...
Back to top Go down
rayley9
rayley9

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where   Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:27 pm

Wink Chapter 2: Wands And Death

"Who dares to search for me!" The figure said "I'm Spark, The Lightning Knight!" Spark said as he shot electricity at Ron. "Look out Ronnie!" Fred said jumping on Ron to push him out of the way. "That was close!" Harry said as Spark roared."Expelliarmous!" Harry cast ecpelliarmous and Spark went flying against a tree. George sneakily climbed on a tree and cast Depulsa to drop a coconut on Spark's head."Avabracadabra!" Ron and Spark said as they both cast the killing spell. They both stood stiff as they held their wands pointing at each other. If either of them let go they would die! "Hang in there Ron!" George said trying to encourage Ron for a change. They were both putting so much force into shooting the spell at each other. "I've gotta plan!" Fred whispered to Fred and Harry.He told them the plan. The plan was:

1.They all climbed onto the tree above Spark. (Spark wont hit them because if he moves his wand he'll die)
2.The three boys all cast depulsa and Spark goes shooting underground.

"Three...two...one!" Fred whispered as they sneaked onto the tree and cast depulsa. "What happeeeened!!!???" Spark said confused as he went shooting under a deep hole in the ground. "How did that happen?" Ron asked also confused. "We cast depulsa from that tree!" Harry said smiling at Ron. "Now let's get him up and FORCE him to re-join Greenwags!" Ron said in happiness. The boys were digging for several hours, Kraygak was getting worried! After a very long time of digging they found Sparks body ... But was he dead? "Is he ... *GULP* Dead?" Fred said. "I don't *GULP* know!" George replied. Just then Spark flipped up onto his feet. "Re-join Greenwags!" Harry said putting his wand to Sparks neck as if it was a knife. "Spark ... So that's my name ... What on earth is Greenwags?" Spark asked curiously. "I think he might've lost his memory after his fall ... " George said. "I think George is right Harry!" Ron agreed. "Then let's give him to Prof.Kraygak to sort it out!" Harry suggested as Fred and George carried him as if he was a prisoner with guards beside him. The sky was getting darker by the minute, it was now 8 o' clock! "Oh Thank You!" The professor thanked as he said farewell to Harry and his friends. "Let's head for the train station!" Ron shouted as he raced to the station with his friends behind him. By the time the boys got on the train to hogwarts it was now 9:35 PM! When they finally got back it was 11 o' clock! "Guess we should get some sleep!" George and Fred said as they cartwheeled onto their beds. Fred, George and Ron fell asleep straight away but Harry still led awake in bed. He seemed bored. He was wondering: what is spark doing right now? After a long curious think Harry fell asleep. In the morning everyone was wide awake, Harry was suprised to see a letter at the end of his bed he read it. It said:
Dear Harry,
Sorry to rush ya but have yer found out if you can come to visit me in colombia? Because I'll be on the flight to Hogwarts tommorow 6:10 AM. So can you come? Please Reply ASAP (as soon as possible)
Love
From Hagrid

"What's it say?" Ron asked as he and his brothers jumped out of bed. "Guy's were going on holiday to Colombia!" Harry told them. Just then Ron's sister Jinny walked over to Harry and his friends. "Can I come?" Jinny Asked. "Sure!" Harry said smiling as the friends ran to the train station. Ron, Harry and Jinny sat all next to each other and George and Fred sat opposite. On the train there was a person walking up and down selling chocolate frogs. Harry bought five, One for him, one for Ron, One for Jinny, One for Fred and One for George. They told each other what card they had. First it was Ron's turn. His card said:

Spark (The Knight Of Lightning)

[Picture]

Spark is a Knight that has a lightning wand. He

I'll write more later! Cool Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where   Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter And The Temple Of No Where
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: