Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Illusion's Dash (Skill)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue50/50Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue40/40Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty
PostSubject: Illusion's Dash (Skill)   Illusion's Dash (Skill) Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:28 pm

Name: Zexion

Name of Skill/Ability: Illusion's Dash

What does it do: Zexion casts an illusion over his opponent so they can't see him and dashes into them, dealing a small amount of damage. After he hits them, they can see him again.

How much Skill Points: 75% Max SP

How much Damage: 0.5x Normal Damage Times the total rolled on two
Maximum Level 1 Damage: 60
Minimum Level 1 Damage: 10

History: A basic illusion that Zexion taught himself how to conjour, this is the strongest form of the Illusion's Dash. After some training with it, he was able to combo it.

Last edited by Zexion on Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue765/765Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue755/755Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Illusion's Dash (Skill)   Illusion's Dash (Skill) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 12:02 am

Sorry, but this skill is to strong for a level 1. I need you to change this skill. For this ability you could change it to if you roll a 1 or 2 your standard attacks damage is times 1, if you roll a 3 or 4 it's your standard attack times 2 , or if you roll a 5 or 6 it's your standard attack times 3. Thats just a suggestion. You can re-work it however you like. But if you did that you may need to re-work it a little for your next level break. I'd have to think about that or not.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue50/50Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue40/40Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Illusion's Dash (Skill)   Illusion's Dash (Skill) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 1:23 pm

How about know? I cut the damage down to 33% of what it was before and doubled the dice. It's kinda random, because more likely then not I'm gonna get a 7, so 7x5=35 Damage for 30 MP, so I can't use it again. I'll just have to hope for large dice rolls lol
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue765/765Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Illusion's Dash (Skill) Left_bar_bleue755/755Illusion's Dash (Skill) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Illusion's Dash (Skill)   Illusion's Dash (Skill) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 2:49 pm

Alright then, lets see how that plays out. Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illusion's Dash (Skill)   Illusion's Dash (Skill) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Illusion's Dash (Skill)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Creation :: Skills or Special Abilities-
Jump to: