Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue60/60Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue50/50Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty
PostSubject: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 6:43 pm

Really don't have a good reason for disappearing other than the fact that everyone else was, so I thought the site was dead and decided to let it lie. I know, I'm a fool... But obviously, people are making efforts to get it back on its feet. I got no distractions, so if I can help, gimme the orders! The Badguy is back and ready to serve.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue765/765Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue755/755Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:37 pm

Nice to see you back Sol. Very Happy
Well, as you can see you weren't the only who was gone, but at least you came back. Razz
As for the 'orders' all I can say is post actively and advertise the sh*t out of this place. (And if you know anyways to get the older members back that would help Razz I tried e-mailing them but it dosen't seem that anyone has replied.)
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.

Character Status
Health:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue60/60Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue50/50Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 8:43 pm

Post actively: Can do.

Advertise: I'll try, but I'm no Billy Mays. No guarantees that I'll rope in crapload of new guys. Or that they'll be the kind that aren't annoying as all hell...
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue765/765Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue755/755Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 10:18 pm

Nice to see you back Sol, to bad there isn't that much people here for a VGM reunion party. Razz Oh well, we can try to get the site back to the way it was.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 11:00 am

Hopefully this all goes over well. The site's only hanging by a thread right now. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Yeah. Well, if it doesn't work, at least we'll know that we tried, eh?
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 3:57 pm

True, I guess let's just see how things play out.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Skill Points:
Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Left_bar_bleue40/40Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 2:33 pm

Sonic wrote:
Hopefully this all goes over well. The site's only hanging by a thread right now. Sad

FOUR THREADS, SONIC. XD

You, me, sol, mario. Four threads Razz
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 8:46 pm

*Drums* Da doon CH!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.   Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Okay, swear to god. Last time I disappear.
Page 1 of 1