Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Returning, debating.

Go down 
+2
Mai-so Hie
Zexion
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue50/50Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue40/40Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Returning, debating. Empty
PostSubject: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:23 pm

I'm back, but I'm debating if I should stay. I stopped having RP time for a while, cuz I got sidetracked with NaNoWriMo, then I tried to make an armageddon-esque Kingdom Hearts RP site, which I'm giving up on for a bit, I'm having time-constraint issues.
But then I get back, and I find out the somebody decided to steal my topic from me. Mind you, the only topic I was in and they steal it from me.
I'm debating whether or not I should continue to be a member here. And this place really seems to be asleep. Sonic hasn't been on since before Christmas, and even then, I think he's trying to take on more work then he can handle. The Memberlist needs to be cleaned up a bit, I mean, there are all those people who've joined, never posted, and left. They don't really belong there. All the inactive people should be sent an email telling them to come back before they lose an account (on my sites, I give them a two-week notice) and Sonic... make your guild stuff or I'll go to a different guild. I didn't join yours to be sitting in a member-less static Environment Razz
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue100/100Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue90/90Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2010 9:31 pm

I think u should stay.
Back to top Go down
Desmond
Desmond

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character Status
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue50/50Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue40/40Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 7:01 am

Well, Zexion, I think that rides on if you want to or not. If you want to stay, do so, if not, leave. And I agree with you, I just got here, but the creator hasn't been on in weeks and there are several dozens of inactive members.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue130/130Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue120/120Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 9:51 am

We don't want to not have many members or members not going on ever but I think you should stay.But like Desmond said,it's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue765/765Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue755/755Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:08 pm

Tell me which problems you want fixed first around the site and I could adjust and improve them. I'd prefer you to stay on the site (especially since most of the better RPers haven't been on), but you can leave if you wish.
With Sonic... I don't really know what to say. I can do what I can but if he doesn't go on often enough, the site probably won't be able to return to it's once glorious state.
All and all, the site needs Sonic to go on at least every other day for it to work.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Desmond
Desmond

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 10:43 pm

If you guys are having trouble, I could always help with the site. I have a bit more experience with forums than Ellis does, so keep that in mind should you need a little extra help.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue765/765Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue755/755Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Well, I'd appreciate it if you'd stay, I like to keep the more 'senior' members on the site. But if you decide to go thats your choice, I can't stop you. I personally think the site is in the early stages of heating up again, we're getting some old users back, (Mario, Kirby, Ellis, Zero, myself) back and we've gotten a few new ones. I'm back, and I'm actually making an effort into this site again. Razz

As for the guilds, they were sort of a relic from the early days of VGM. I tried to 'modernize' them because of all the sites changes. (Mainly dealing with the battle system.) But no one seems to be really taking to the new guilds. Thats why I haven't really added anything, because even the guilds with stuff, (Mario's, Ellis') aren't getting any members. I'll put in an effort to make my guild better this weekend though.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue130/130Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Returning, debating. Left_bar_bleue120/120Returning, debating. Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 1:44 pm

Sonic's right.Nobody can stop you if you want to stay or leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning, debating.   Returning, debating. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Returning, debating.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: