Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Layle the Crystal Bearer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue80/80Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue70/70Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty
PostSubject: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 11:30 pm

Name:Layle

Race:Clavat

Good or Evil:Neutral (leaning on the good side)

Game:Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: Crystal Bearers

Appearance:Layle the Crystal Bearer 2hgg3dg

Strengths:Able to use teleksins with Crystal bearingness martial arts also

Weaknesess:Ego

Homeland:Doesn't have one, the streets

History:Layle is a crystal bearer. He has a crystal engraved in his cheek as a notifcation as a crystal bearer. He says himself that he is someone who you can rely on to get the job done. He friends Belle and Keiss helo with with task such as mission for money. He is hunted down by the High Commander of the Lilty tribe.
Back to top Go down
Desmond
Desmond

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue50/50Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue40/40Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 2:16 am

Kisuke, just wondering if you happened to have checked with Mario or Sonic about switching characters?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue765/765Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue755/755Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 9:10 pm

No, he hasn't. I would've let him if he just asked one of us, but even if Kisuke asked Mario. He still didn't wait for permission.

...Now I don't know what to do.... You didn't follow the rules, but it's your first character change. Hmm..
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Desmond
Desmond

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-01-02

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue50/50Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue40/40Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:03 pm

I say we.. or I suppose you, since I'm not really a figure of authority, allow him a change, but just this once. And if he does it again without permission, temp-ban him for a week or so. Then if he does it again, temp-ban him for a month. And if he does it yet again, perma-ban him. I may sound kind of like an @$$ here, but it's just something you gotta do, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue765/765Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue755/755Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 10:10 pm

Yeah, I don't like being mean to users but your right. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Razz
Anyways, I'll take your advice ont his one. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue80/80Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Layle the Crystal Bearer Left_bar_bleue70/70Layle the Crystal Bearer Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 11:33 am

I'm sorry for not waiting for permission
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 3:22 pm

Thank you for actually apologizing Layle. You don't know how many people don't...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Layle the Crystal Bearer   Layle the Crystal Bearer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Layle the Crystal Bearer
Page 1 of 1