Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sorry for the absence, folks~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue40/40Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty
PostSubject: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 4:49 pm

Sorry that I've been gone. I've recently become addicted to Ragnarok Online, and I've been designing a post-apocalypse Kingdom Hearts site. The site is now officially open, and I'm gonna be spending some time off of Ragnarok to finish everything so that people can RP. I don't want to seem like I'm advertising, because I've been kicked for that before - so I'm not going to post a link here unless Sonic gives me permission. *nods*
Anyways, I'm gonna try to get on at a daily basis and respond to my RPs now. If I'm gone for a couple of days, it's because of Ragnarok. Sorry in advance x3
(Grandparents and I have written a set of rules that prevents me from getting grounded again, now I just do work for them instead~ I'll not be gone for long periods of time due to that reason anymore)
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Count Bleck
Count Bleck

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue60/60Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue50/50Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 10:27 pm

Welcome back

BTW: Sorry about that topic stealing thing
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Zexion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue40/40Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 5:38 pm

It's okay no hard feelings lol
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Zexion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:48 am

Oh, and sorry for the double posting - but something happened and the site is now gone, so... I've actually lost my RP spirit... I'll return to this site when I feel like RPing again.....
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue765/765Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Sorry for the absence, folks~ Left_bar_bleue755/755Sorry for the absence, folks~ Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:18 pm

By the site is gone, you mean your Kingdom Hearts one? Aw.... I wanted to check it out. That sounded interesting.
And, I hope you get your spirit back soon. It's always nice to have old members on.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Zexion
Zexion

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:38 pm

Sonic wrote:
By the site is gone, you mean your Kingdom Hearts one? Aw.... I wanted to check it out. That sounded interesting.
And, I hope you get your spirit back soon. It's always nice to have old members on.

Eh, it helps to have friends. A Couple of my friends helped me to rebuild the site, and now I feel like RPing again. And it's kinda KH. It's an apocalyptical Kingdom Hearts site, where all the worlds are like, destroyed by armageddon >:3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sorry for the absence, folks~   Sorry for the absence, folks~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sorry for the absence, folks~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Chat-
Jump to: