Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make A Pokemon Game

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mario745
mario745

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue124/124Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (124/124)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue41/41Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (41/41)

Make A Pokemon Game Empty
PostSubject: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:45 am

Make A Pokemon Game 149845 HELLO THIS IS MY FIRST THING SO DON'T LIKE REPORT ME IF I GET IT WRONG Sad

Name Of Game:
New Pokemon:
Story:
Starters:
Region Name:
New Moves:
New Legandary Pokemon:
What Can You DO After You BEat The Game:
Gym Leaders:
Elite 4 Battlers:
Elite 4 Leader:

This Is My Example (IM JUST SHOWING YOU HOW I DO IT...)

Name Of Game:Pokemon Apple Red
New Pokemon:Apple/Apple Juice
Story:First You Wake Up IN THE MOrning ANd Realize ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY SO YOUR FINALLY OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE YOUR OWN POKEMON!
SO You RUN TO PROF. Jack's Pokemon Lab (I MADE UP THE NAME JACK)
And You Get Your Starter Pokemon AND A POKEDEX AND YOU START YOUR ADVENTURE!!!
Starters:Chimchar/Piplup/Turtwig/Pichu
Region Name:Pinnoh (A Really Close Region To Sinnoh)
New Moves:ThunderCloud (30 Damage)
New Lengendary Pokemon:Giant Apple
What Can You DO After You Beat The Game:Get A National Dex From Prof. Jack/Catch Any Pokemon From Any Region
Gym Leaders:Mario745 (Fight Type/King Of All Make A Pokemon Game 963461 s (All Dragonites)/Brock(Rock Type)/Misty (Water Type)/Thunder Man (Electric Gym Leader)/Haunter Man (Ghost Type)
Elite 4 Leaders:Powerful Mario745/Powerful Brock/Powerful Misty/Powerful Thunder Man
Elite 4 Master:King Of All Apple's
Back to top Go down
mario745
mario745

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-02-09

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue124/124Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (124/124)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue41/41Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (41/41)

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:24 am

I Hope Everyone Likes This...Make A Pokemon Game Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue80/80Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue70/70Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:01 pm

I really don't wanna be mean or anything so im gonna be the nicest i can be.

Sir or Madam, (I don't know your gender and i dont want to offend you) can you please register your character in the character creation topic before doing stuff like chatting and can you not double post
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue130/130Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue120/120Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:59 pm

Well,Layle does have a point. I\'ve looked at some of Toon Link\'s charater creation,it say you can do anything til you get your charater approved.

BTW,this belongs in the chat.

Name Of Game: Pokamon silverheart
New Pokemon:spider webber
Story:You wake up right in the morning and after you eat Breakfast you get the mail.You get a letter to be invited to this one lab in the other side of eastside of town.(5 houses east.) The owner,Jake takes you to the pokamon area and asks you to take one pokamon and the advanture begains.
Starters:Chimchar,squrtle and pichu.
Region Name:sigbearch(Very close to the beach in the South.)
New Moves:Hand make, Web spin and venom blast
New Legandary Pokemon:SiverHeart
What Can You DO After You BEat The Game:Get the Legandary Pokamon,fight new people, Get all the Pokamon and get a new pokamon from Jake to celabrate your victory.
Gym Leaders:Sloan,(Rock and fire.)Mutic,(Pycic and dark.) Kiceic,(Ice) Roran,(Water and grass) Sizzle(Fire) and Sting(Lightning and Metal.)
Elite 4 Battlers:Naols,Citum,Naror and Gnits.(These are 4 of the gym leader names backwards.)
Elite 4 Leader:Treah Revlis(siver heart spelled backwards.)

Last edited by Fawful on Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue80/80Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue70/70Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:04 pm

and also whats up with your lvl
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue765/765Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue755/755Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:02 pm

Thanks for stepping in you two. I don't think this user is listening though. I'm moving this topic to chat and I'm going to wait for the user to respond.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue130/130Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Make A Pokemon Game Left_bar_bleue120/120Make A Pokemon Game Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Your welcome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make A Pokemon Game   Make A Pokemon Game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Make A Pokemon Game
Page 1 of 1