Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Crimson Ring

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Number of posts : 501
Registration date : 2009-12-18

Character Status
Level: 6
Health:
The Crimson Ring Left_bar_bleue100/100The Crimson Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:
The Crimson Ring Left_bar_bleue90/90The Crimson Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)

The Crimson Ring Empty
PostSubject: The Crimson Ring   The Crimson Ring Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 3:05 pm

Chapter One

As I stare up at the red ring shaped moon I start to wonder if I'll ever find my brother. "You OK Omega?"Scouter asked. "You know I don't like to be called by my codename,"I replied. "Ya I know Jake,"Scouter said. Scouter is 20 years old with spiked light-brown hair wearing camo and black standard type3 military armor and he uses a semi-automatic type27 blaster rifle. I am 25 years old with slightly long black hair wearing black and gold type2 military armor. I use a fully automatic type24 rifle and a type14 magnum. "So when are you going to tell me your name Scouter?"I asked. "I'll tell you my name when we get off this planet,"Scouter said. "Come on I told you my name,"I said. I guess we were making too much noise because General Falcon came out and started to walk towards us. "Shouldn't you two be in bed?"he asked. "Yes Sir,"I replied. As Scouter and I were walking towards the bunker I was pulled aside by the general. He had a displeased look on his face and I know that meant he had bad news. "What is it Sir?"I asked. "I'm sending you to bunker DELTA5,"he said. "WHAT!?"I yelled. "Pack your things. This is your last night at GAMMA4,". He told me this two years ago. I am now a commander in the Star Force. I have not seen Scouter for a long time and I won't be seeing him soon because he has been reported dead.

Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
The Crimson Ring Left_bar_bleue100/100The Crimson Ring Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Skill Points:

The Crimson Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Ring   The Crimson Ring Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:14 pm

I forgot to post the characters.

Characters
Jake/Omega
Scouter
General Falcon
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Crimson Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Ring   The Crimson Ring Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:21 pm

Chapter 2 Characters
Jake/Omega
Python/Aaron(Jake's new partner)
General Liger
Shadow Squadron(Jake's fighter squadron)
Admiral Ken Kuetiara(Admiral of Star Force)

Last edited by Flame the hedgehog on Thu Feb 18, 2010 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Crimson Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Ring   The Crimson Ring Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 4:05 pm

Chapter 2
"Are you alright Commander?"Python asked. "Ya I'm OK Aaron,"I replied. Python is my new partner. He is 19,a rookie,with flat mafia style blonde hair. He wears all black standard armor. "Why do you stare at the moon every night?"Python asked. "It's just something I do to get my mind off things,"I said. "Have you ever seen a Forger Sir?"Python asked. No one has ever asked me that so I didn't know how to react even though I have seen a Forger. It's just something I don't like to talk about. "No I haven't. I really don't want to either,"I said. "Everyone up! Admiral Kuetiara has an anuancement to make!"yelled General Liger via intercom. So of course we instantly got up,got dressed,and headed to the armory. As soon as we all got there Admiral Ken Kuetiara started to speak. "I have terrible news. The bunker Gamma4 has been destroyed. I know that you all had friends and family at that bunker but we all have to stay calm. I believe sinse we are the closest bunker we will be next so everyone suit up and prepare for battle."Admiral Kuetiara said. It only took two seconds after Admiral Kuetiara had finished talking for everyone to start running back towards thier barracks to get thier gear. "Yes finally I get to kill some Forgers,"Python said as he was getting his armor on. "Didn't you listen? I had friends that I cared about at Gamma 4 and now they're all dead. Including my greatest friend and my old partner,"I said in an angered tone. "I'm your partner now though,". "Yes but we will never be as close to eachother than me and Scouter was. We were like family to eachother and now he's dead but like you would care. Let's just suit up. Prepare Shadow Squad for launch."I ordered. "Yes Sir,"Python said as he ran off to get my squadron together. I can count on my squadron. We are the second best squad in the entire Star Force army. The only squad better than us is General Liger's squad. They are called Galaxy Squadron. So a few minutes later my squad was waiting in the shuttle bay waiting for my cammand. "Cammander on deck,"said Python as I walked in. "At ease men. Now you all know why you're up so early correct?"I asked. "Sir yes Sir,"they all said at once. "Good so I don't need to brief you on your objective. We must defend this bunker. Do I make myself clear?". "Sir yes Sir,". "Good. Now get into your fighters and prepare to launch."I ordered.

Back to top Go down
Mai-so Hie
Mai-so Hie

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

The Crimson Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Ring   The Crimson Ring Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 3:06 pm

Chapter 3 Characters
Jake/Omega
Python/Aaron
Dragon Fire/Leo(Layle's custom character)
General Liger
Shadow Squadron(Jake's Squad)
Galaxy Squadron(Liger's squad)
Delta Wolfs(Leo's squad)
the Forgers(Enemy group)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Crimson Ring Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Crimson Ring   The Crimson Ring Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Crimson Ring
Page 1 of 1