Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attacked(open)

Go down 
+2
Layle
Bass (Forte)
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:28 pm

"Uh ohhhhh, are you ok? We wern't even fighting..... right Layle?

Netko knels down to stop her from being too upset.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Health:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:31 pm

"We weren't fighting yet." Layle puts on a fake smile and kneels trying to cheer here up.
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2010-02-25

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 8:56 pm

keira looked at layle rubbing one of her eyes "you were fighting at first" she said in a small voice "and im fine" she fixes her hair back with tears in her other eye still
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:06 pm

"I'm sorry, will stop." Layle puts the emerlad deep in his pocket and zips the zipper.
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Attacked(open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40Attacked(open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:12 pm

keira stands up fixing her shirt and shorts then smiles a bit at layle "thank you for stopping" she walked over to her hover board to grab it but her hover board was missing "what happen to my hover board!?" she screamed "i never missplace my hover board......some one stealed my hover board!" she looked nervously for her hover board but couldn't find it
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:14 pm

Layle looks around and sees handcuffs on the ground and the thief gone. "That Thief Stole it." Layle hops on his board and flies into the air and see him driving off. "NETKO FOLLOW HIM THAT WAY!: Layle points in his direction as he starts to follow him.
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:22 pm

started to follow layle in the way he was heading "are you sure you found him layle?" she asked him
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 2:19 pm

Netko thorse an emerald into the air......

"Riviara Board!"

The emerald turned into a hoverboard and Netko jumped onto it

"He's headed my way!!"

The thief looked like a fox but it wasn't his brother or sister.....
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:44 pm

keira stopped for a moment and looked over at the strange person sprinting towards her but before the odd sprinter could grab her she jumped back 13 inches and shouted "hey don't bite me!" she glared at the odd sprinter fellow for 2 seconds then the odd sprinter chased her again and tried to bite her once more but she yanked away before he could "hey i said stop that didn't your mother teach you not to bite ladies you freak" she said then she used her sonic fang on the odd sprinter and the sprinter exploded and blood went every where "eeew! i have blood on me" she whined "gross that guy wasn't even living" she started to run again "that was odd don't you think?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 5:58 pm

Layle looks at the sight and starts to look freaked out. "OK?" Layle then continues to follow the thief. "Hey Fox you go low i go high."
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:05 pm

keira brushed the blood away and then jumped onto layles board before he went to high and hold on "don't leave me down there please" she whined " i don't want to be eaten by one of those living dead things" she kept hanging on to the board and she was glowing bright purpleish white while she was sitting
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Netko caught up with the thief and took off his sling ("This is going to hurt")

Netko jumps off his board and kicks him, causing the thief to fall off and hurting Netkos arm even more

"You......are getting.....on my......nerves..." Netko said while gasping for air, he then handcuffed him again......
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:49 pm

"my board!" shouted keira she jumped off of layle's board and ran for hers which landed in the bushes and then saw another odd sprinter only it barfed in front of her hover board "eeeeew!" cried keira she then grabbed her hover board and ran for it she ran towards were the hover board chaos emerald netko was riding and she picked it up turning it back into a chaos emerald and continued to run but she ran towards layle cause she was frightened by the fat odd sprinter "get rid of that giant fat freak!" she cried
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 6:56 pm

Netko lifted up the thief and told him to run

"Go! lets get to a safe distance"
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:06 pm

"hey don't leave me alone!" she shouted she tried to run away from the zombies but they followed her she was scared and frighten she started to cry from being all alone "AAH!" she screamed something got her she couldn't gety away the zombie had a long freaky tongue "someone please help me!" she cried out but no one came she struggled and squirmed then she cried out "layle! help me!" she kept calling out for layle but no answer she kept screaming for help "heeeelp me i can't get away someone anyone help!"
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Layle jumps off his board and starts to punch and kick away the zombies. "Lets go." Layle picks her off and hops on his board driving off.
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:14 pm

Netko took out his blaster rifle and charged at the zombies

"TAKE THIS YOU UNDEAD FREAKS!!!!" he shouted as he shot all of them, killing in quick sucession

OCC- Who want's their characters enemy(S) as the thief?
Back to top Go down
Layle
Layle

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:19 pm

OCC:I do
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:24 pm

jumped on her board as well and she started to follow layle going up beside him "thank you for saving me layle" she sighed "i guess im just to weak to protect my self" she covered the little scratch on her arm try not to let it bleed ooc: me too my enemies happen to be the zombies right now and my sister you know alexa anywho shes going to join the rp as well so that makes 2 votes for the zombies =D D=
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:27 pm

Netko walked back over to thief and lifted him up

"Ok, you in a heap of trobble now"

Netko took out his radio

*"I have a suspect in custady, requsting back-up."*
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:32 pm

keira went up higher in the sky and she screamed "AH! omg theres an infection going on theres like 10,000,000 zombies out there,i agree fox were going to need back up to beat this swarm of them,ok so if theres 10 million in one spot that could mean there all over the place!" she went back down beside layle stay close by so she didn't get attack again
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:37 pm

"Riviara Bo- Shoot!!! Hey! You took my board!!!!!"

Netko grabbed the thief and started running

"Get in that building! I'll hold them off!" said Netko as he started shooting zombies coming towards them
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 7:58 pm

she went inside hoping to see more survivors come "i hope we will survive this" she whimpered "layle promise me you won't leave me cause i seem to get attacked when we aren't by each others side" she looked around the room and saw a zombie "eep!" she shrieked and blasted the zombie from afar
Back to top Go down
Netko
Netko

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:06 pm

Netko decided it was time for a bit of fun

"My turn! Chaos LIGHTNING!!!!!!"

Netko zapped 45 zombies at once and killed them.....
Back to top Go down
keira the wolf
keira the wolf

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 8:29 pm

keira went to look around the building and she went into the hall way and found 10 zombies comming after her "uh l-layle n-nows a-a g-good t-time t-to a-a-attack!" she studdered and ran away from the door "kill them kill them!" she shouted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacked(open)   Attacked(open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacked(open)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next