Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Calling all members!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue765/765Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue755/755Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Calling all members! Empty
PostSubject: Calling all members!   Calling all members! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 7:39 pm

When I got back on the site, I thought that from the abundance of posts I missed while I was gone that the site was still thriving well, but I guess thats just the opposite of reality. The site's on the brink of death once again, and I'd like you all to help me revive it. I try sending e-mails to people to get them back on, but that never works. Thats why I'm making this post, hopefully everyone will read this to encourage them to go back on.

Any thoughts on how to get this site back to it's former glory?
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Netko
Netko

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2009-12-16

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue80/80Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue70/70Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members!   Calling all members! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:24 pm

hmmmmm.......

i've got some friends on deviantArt, i'll see if their interested........

other than that, im beat.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bramblefang.proboards.com
Layle
Layle

Number of posts : 314
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue80/80Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue70/70Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members!   Calling all members! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 9:56 am

I got some friends on this Final Fantasy site, but they are like REALLY high-Tier RPers and I doubt they would join a site with some of the people (no offense and im not gonna say any names) here who post like one liners
Back to top Go down
Zexion
Zexion

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2009-08-24

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue50/50Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Calling all members! Left_bar_bleue40/40Calling all members! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members!   Calling all members! Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 5:30 pm

O: OMG SONIC YOU'RE ALIVE!!!

...I don't have many ideas, not only did I get my Armageddon-esque KH site finished, but it died already.
My co-creators abandoned it and I'm pretty sure I was the last one to post. I'm helping one of my friend remake their site, but it's not very active either, currently just the admins. And, the only friends I have who really RP are already members here. *points to Ellis*

Yeah....

If there's anything I can do to help, maybe I could make a video advert for it using brawl or something....
Back to top Go down
http://waroflegends.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling all members!   Calling all members! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calling all members!
Page 1 of 1