Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The search continues (Open)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:41 pm

Tsumetai and Mario soon arrived at the legendary Hyrule Field. It was vast and beautiful all at the same time. Hyrule Field is also a gateway to other parts of Hyrule. If Link was not in Kakariko VIllage then the next stop would be the castle because surely the King of Hyrule would know the whereabouts of the land's greatest Hero. If someone isn't too careful they could end up lost in the field forever. Lucky Tsumetai had trend these field on more than one occasion. Kakariko Village was their next destination. Soon Tsumetai would meet up with Link and have their destined battle. "Hmm Kakariko Village is in........the.........Northwest area of Hyrule. Atleast that's how it is in my world. It's worth a shot anyway." Tsumetai looked towards the sky as the sun rays shined on his face and the wind blew in his hair. This was like Heaven to him. Tsumetai took a deep breath in held for a few seconds then let it out. "Aw if only we had a vehicle. Traveling on foot could take days. So you have any ideas or vehicles you've been hiding from me?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
765/765  (765/765)
Skill Points:
755/755  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:57 pm

"Well, we could travel by Warp Pipe." Mario replied simply to Tsumetai. He looked around for a while before deciding on it. "Okay, how about we travel that way?" Mario asked him nicely with a smile. He then reached into his pocket, grabbed a small, green tube like figure, and threw it on the ground in front of the two of them. The device slowly to shape as it increased in size and detail. Within a few seconds, it was already completely proportional and fully functional. "So, this should take us in the direction, as long as it's to the Northwest." Mario stated as he tipped his hat and waited for Tsumetai to go in first.

Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Tsumetai looked at Mario as he pulled ............something out of his pocket. After about five seconds a large pipe appeared. Tsumetai's eyes widened. There were very few things in this world that he had not seen and this was clearly one of them. At first he was a little hesistent to enter the weird pipe. He didn't know what was in it or who else was in it. Up until now he trusted Mario so Tsumetai figured why not. Real slow Tsumetai climbed the pipe. While climbing Tsumetai asked Mario a question. "Hey Mario? Do you think that there's another you wondering around somewhere? I mean he would'nt look exactly like you but he would resemble you. Like a weird mustache, a "W" on his hat instead of a "M" different colors, something like that?" Tsumetai finally reached the top after about 2 minutes. "Now what I mean do I just stand here and wait or shou-" Before he could finish he went down into the pipe. "OOOOOOKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!! This is new to mmmmmeeeeee!!!!" A few seconds later he hit the ground. Tsumetai stood up and dusted his self off. Then he looked at the pipe and waited for Mario to come down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod

Character Status
Health:
765/765  (765/765)
Skill Points:
755/755  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:20 pm

After a couple more seconds, Mario came through the pipe towards where Tsumetai was. "The man you're talking about would be Wario. He's been a rival of mine for a very long time now." Mario explained as he landed softly. He traveled by Warp Pipe all the time, so this was a regular thing for him. Mario pointed towards another warp pipe a short ways away. "Follow me through this one." Mario said quickly as he ran over and jumped up through a warp pipe that lead to the surface.

Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:23 pm

Tsumetai rubbed his back then his head. "Wario? Wow so I guess that means Link isn't the only one with a rival." Tsumetai stood up and followed Mario as he went up into the warp pipe. Certain things were new to Tsumetai this being one of them. He would probably remeber this for the rest of his life. Soon Tsumetai was out of the warp pipe and right in front of them stood Kakariko Village. "So this is it? It's alot better than what mines look like." Tsumetai stopped and looked around for minute. Something wasn't right here. He knew it and he could sense it. "Mario be on your guard. Something's not right. Usually there are guards standing outside of the gates. But there's.......no one." Tsumetai drew his sword and started to walk closer and closer to the gates. His had gripped his sword tightly and his foot steps werw quiet. If something was wrong here Tsumetai would find it. Just as he was approaching the gates he saw two swords, two sheilds, and no bodies. This could be a very bad sign but Tsumetai had one goal and nothing would stop him from accomplishing it. "Come on Mario. I thing something's wrong. People may need us." Tsumetai quickly ran inside of the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:50 pm

While Driving Thru Hyrule Field K was looking for Kakariko Village, for a B.O.W that was found in the village a week ago. Leon was giving K all the information on the B.O.W. in the how the B.O.W. looked and what it was capable of. All K knew was that the terrorist that brought it to the village probably works for umbrella and is tryin to bring the virus back to the world. "So they were in this village with the virus and now i wonder what other places would they have bases set next." As K drifts his car around a green pipe appears from out of nowhere in front of Kakariko Village. Az K stops his car and gets out he notices something wrong. There wasn't anyone standing guard at the gate of the village. All that was left at the gate were shields and swords scattered around the ground. "I hope i'm not too late!?" as K started to walk into the village.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod

Character Status
Health:
765/765  (765/765)
Skill Points:
755/755  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:29 pm

As Mario and Tsumetai traveled thorugh the village, a sense of ominous silence could be felt throughout. Mario scanned the buildings and streets for signs of people, but from what he could see this early on, there wasn't anything here. As they continued, Mario began to wonder why there were sword and shields lying around in random places. "Hey, Tsumetai. Do you have any clue as to what could be happening around here?" Mario asked cautiously as his foot steps were near silent as he kept up with Tsumetai's pace. Mario eventually looked over his shoulder, he could hear someone running from behind them. Mario braced himself and decided to look until the person responsible for the noise appeared.

Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:12 pm

Just as Teumetai was about to answer Mario's question he heard someone running behind them. His attention quickly went from looking around and seeing random swords and sheilds to focusing on what was behind him. "Mario I think we may fight something. I don't know what but let's just be ready." Tsumetai drew his sword and looked around to see if anyone had shown their face. Very loud and very abruptly Tsumetai yelled "Whoever you are show yourself. Are you responseable for this? If so then you got alot to answer for. Or if you have information on any of this we could use it." Tsumetai stayed quiet for a moment. Things got real intense. Tsumetai didn't know what would happen next. He gripped his sword tighter and sweat ran down his face. Not out of fear but because of the tension in the air. Anyone could feel it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:52 am

As Teumetai voice was carried thru out the village with the wind, as Teumetai & Mario was ready to attack anyone who came near them. As another strong gust of wind came thru slowly K walk around the house as his long Red trench coat was blowing in the wind showing his black vest and with his black pants tucked into black/Red combat boots and gloves, and His dark sunglasses on his face as his red & black dreads was blowing with the wind. "Hello! Is ya'll ok? Have ya'll been Infected by anything or have ya'll seen the infected or B.O.W. anywhere?" K ask as he prayed that they was not infected. "Oh I'm sorry My Name is K Fenix nick named the Ace Of Virus, I came to this village to find and stop an terrorist threat, and aid anyone who may need help or be cured. I don't mean you too no harm, I'm just here to help in anyway." K said as he took his guns and drop them to the ground to show Teumetai & Mario that he was very serious about what he all said to them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:04 pm

Infected? B.O.W? These words stayed with Tsumetai. As K lowered his weapons Tsumetai did the same with his sword. He didn't if this was a trick or not but if it was Tsumetai always had his Dark Triforce peice to attack this....K. "So Mr. K you mind telling us what's going on here. And what the hell is a B.O.W? Also why are you dressed like that? You look um...................different yhan what i'm use to seeing around here." Tsumetai walked closer to K with his hands up and waiting three seconds before taking each step to ensure that K was a man of his word. After about 2 minutes Tsumetai was a few inches away from K. The wind blew and dirt blew with wind as well. With a serious and stern look on his face Tsumetai looked K in his eyes and said "You know whats going here or you know more than your telling us. Now what is a B.O.W and did IT do this to this village?" Just as Tsumetai was about to speak again he heard a loud sound comming from the end of the village. The rumble could be felt all over. Tsumetai looked in the direction of the sound and quickly went to grab his sword. "K I think this is you B.O.W." Tsumetai stood ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:27 am

As K felt the ground move too he knew he had to hurry up and let them know whstd going on. "Ok, a B.O.W. is A Bio-Organic Weapon, and its is a creature intentionally created or genetically modified using a mutagen , these creatures or monster are created from the mutagens Progenitor, Tyrant, GENE, Las Plagas, and NE-Alpha Parasite which is also know as the G-virus. the G-virus hosts never stop mutating, even without external stimuli, thus causing transformations akin to a sort of artificial evolution, accelerated to levels impossible to be recreated in nature. G-Carriers evolve even faster when wounded, due to the incredible regenerative capabilities of infected cells...........................................................Wow...Ok. Which mean their are not to be mess with. Oh im here cause of an terrorist at tack that happen here, I want to stop them and help ya'll as much as i can." K said to them as he dru his guns out ready for a battle.
As the rumble got stronger and the noise got louder, K pointed his guns at the side of the house but in that instance the house brust into rumble as the B.O.W. crash thru it to attack them. "Everybody watch out thats a Tyrant T-113 model, And I see that its ready for the hunt, or can I say dinner!" K Yelled as rolled out of the was aiming his gun at the Tyrant T-113 model.

Tyrant T-113 model
HP
150/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:13 pm

Tsumetai's face went from K to this T-113 thing. Alot of what K said made sense but some of it didn't. Like who would make something like that? And for what purpose? Most important of all how did it get here? Although these questions can't be answered at the momnet Tsumetai knew that he had to trust K even if it was just for now. So Tsumetai ran back to where his sword was and grabbed it. After that he twirled it in his right hand, took a deep breath and rushed toward the T-113. The closer Tsumetai the more he could see that this thing wasn't like any other creature he'd seen before. It had a terrible look on it's face. Well what looked like it's face. Still Tsumetai knew that he had to do something and charging head first was stupid. So once he got close enough he slid under it and put his sword in the ground to help stop him from sliding to far. Once behind it he attacked with his sword. "Cross Blade" and Tsumetai sliced the creature but he saw that it did little to no damage to it. "Ok K your turn." Tsumetai ran over to where K and Mario was.

Tyrant T-113 model
Hp
140/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod

Character Status
Health:
765/765  (765/765)
Skill Points:
755/755  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:25 pm

OOC: I think it would be best if I didn't fight this guy, I'd take the challenge out of the fight.

IC: Mario gripped his Hammer tightly as he waited for Tsumetai to run back towards them. He was about to leap when he heard someone crying out for help in the distance. Mario instantly turned around trying to identify where it came from. When he didn't hear another voice he began to worry. He turned and faced Tsumetai and K quickly. "I'll leave this one to you two." Mario spoke confidently as he gave them a quick wave as he ran off to investigate the sounds of terror.

Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 1:41 pm

OOC: Good idea Mario.

IC: Tsumetai looked as Mario went to help someone. His attention quickly went back to the T-113 thingy. "K if your gonna do something now is the time. Also it would be good to know if this thing has any weakness." Tsumetai gripped his sword tighter and looked around to see if anymore would show up. After a quick second or two Tsumetai rushed over to K. "Look Mario is helping out people so it's just us. If you have an attack plan or some way of doing some real damage now would be a good time to do it." Tsumetai waited for K to make his move.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 2:51 pm

K watch Tsumetai as he attck the Tyrant T-113 and watch as the attack really did nothing to it. "Man This must be a new one they created, I know he has a weak point but where?" K ask as the Tyrant threw an attack at K. "Oh now you wont!" K said as he threw an attack at the same time with it. As the attacks collide K and the Tyrant took 5 Damage K jump back and pointed his guns at the Tyrant and said "52 Pick up!" as he dose 10 damage to the Tyrant. "Damn, Tsumetai I think we need to join our attacks to take it down. what do you say?" K ask Tsumetai

K Fenix
Hp
45/50
Sp
40/40

Tyrant T-113 model
Hp
125/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:58 pm

Tsumetai didn't like teaming up with someone he knew nothing about but he had to make an exception now. "Fine K what do you propose we do?" Tsumetai knew that K's attack did as much damage as his did so combining attacks could do twice the damage. The T-113 Tyrant let out a loud scream and tried to puch Tsumetai. He quickly put up his sword to block the attack. Even though he blocked it he took a little damage his self. Tsumetai jumped back and looked at K then at the beast. "Ok I got something. It might work. Run behind me as we rush this thing. Then you lift me over it and soon as I land you fire that attack you just did and i'll go at it with my sword. That should do something to it." Soon as he finished talking he started to rush the beast hoping K was behind him.

Tsumetai
Hp: 45/50
Sp: 40/40

T-113
Hp: 125/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:03 pm

K watch as Tsumetai started to rush the tyrant, K Rush right behind Tsumetai to do their join, the tyrant let out another loud scream as he started to go another mutation, "Tsumetai It's now or never!" K said as they got close to the tyrant and lifted him up and over the tyrant, as Tsumetai was just about to land K rush faster and yelled "52 Pick up!"

K Fenix
Hp
45/50
Sp
40/40

Tyrant T-113 model
Hp
115/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:22 am

Just as Tsumetai was about to land he heard K attacking. "Yes Perfect timing." Tsumetai landed and yelled "Cross Blade" and attacked the beast from behind. This was just what Tsumetai had in mind. "Hey maybe your not so bad after all K. After this you might be able to help us out." Tsumetai looked at K then at the T-113 and saw that the attack worked and he was hurting now. "Nice job K it's working. Now let's take this.......dude-I mean beast or whatever it is down." Tsumetai jumped up and rand back over to K. "I got another Idea. Ok what if you do that 52 card thingy in it's face? I'm sure that'll do some damage. So just gain some speed and run up my back then i'll lift you high enoughg to hit it in the face and i'll attak the legs." Once more Tsumetai rushed the beast and this time he stoped about a few feet away and kneeled down as he waited for K to run and attack it's face.

Tsumetai
Hp: 45/50

T-113
Hp: 105/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:03 pm

K like how the both of them was taking out the tyrant but notice that the tyrant was all most done mutating, K rush so fast behide Tsumetai that it look like he appared in the blink of an eye doing a back flip off his shouders and pointed his guns at the tyrant face. ″If we hit him with attack he gain all his health back after this mutation.″ K yelled to Tsumetai as he saw the right eye appared out of the tyrant shoulder and a tail comeing at him. ″Now Tsumetai now! 52 Pick up!″ K yelled as his bullets hit the tyrant in the face and the tyrant tail hit him.

K Fenix
Hp
35/50
Sp
40/40
Tyrant T-113 model
Hp
95/150

Last edited by Marcus Nagi on Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Tsumetai wasted no time and attacked the beast. "Cross Blade" and once again they did some major damage to it. This time it wasa little more because K attacked it's face before it finished mutating. Tsumetai noticed that it was still changing so one more time he rushed but this time he jumped on the T-113 and made his way over to the eye. "Guess what? I see YOU!!!!" Tsumetai took his sword and stabbed it right in the eye. The T-113 started to go crazy and slammed Tsumetai on the ground hurting him bad. "Ok that wasn't my brightest idea. But atleast he's hurt now." Tsumetai struggled to get to his feet and stood up as he waited to see what K would.

Tsumetai
Hp:20/50

Tyrant T-113
Hp: 55/150
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 5:58 am

K watch as the tyrant was going crazy after being stabed in the eye. "Hmmmmmmm let me try this." K said as he rush the tyrant again, the tyrant tryed to hit K and then tryed to grab him but it miss, K rush around the tyrant and grab its tail and swang it into a house, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Ok Tsumetai, we need one more good attack finsh it off for good so lets take it out!" K said to Tsumetai as he caught his breath and pointed his guns at the tyrant for the good killer blow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Thu Sep 23, 2010 2:07 pm

OOC: Just gonna guess hp of you and the T-113 so:

T-113
Hp: 20/150

K
Hp: 135/150

Tsumetai had little strength left after his last attack but he knew he had to get up and get one more attack in. As he stood up he grabbed his left shoulder and started to limp towards the beast. At this moment he was going crazy and it was obvious that it was weak. Tsumetai yelled to get it's attention. "HEY!!! HEY T-113!!! I want you to know that you are going to die right here right now, and guess what? I'm going to do it. I hope you prayed to whoever it is you pray to and begged for forgivness becuase here comes your LIGHT OF REDEMPTION!!!!" Tsumetai unwraped his hand that had the Dark Triforce on it and pointed it at the T-113. A large beam of light fired from his hand and went straigh towards the beast. The beam of light put the T-113 down. Tsumetai limped over to it and starred at it. "K it's finally.......down......Now let's go....find Mario..."

T-113
Hp: 0/150

Tsumetai
Hp: 20/50
Sp: 10/40
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:57 am

OOC:my bad, i was posting before i went to work.

K watch as a beam of light came from Tsumetai hand and killed the Tyrant T-113. Tsumetai look very tired after that attack like one little gust of wind could knock him down. "You may get mad at me for this but i need you at a 100% right now." K said as he put Tsumetai on his shoulders and started walking the way they saw mario last running off to. "Oh yeah. were not do yet as long as the G or T - virus is out their it will never be over, I just want to know why here?" K ask as they was walking as Tsumetai watch as one of K open wounds heal right in front of him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
60/60  (60/60)
Skill Points:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:30 pm

Tsumetai eyes closed for a moment and when he opened them up again he saw K wounds heal. In a very exhausted voice Tsumetai spoke. "Wh-wha......What the hell are you? You can't.......be......human..." Tsumetai stopped talking and faited from exhaustion. He would be alright once they got to potion shop or something. In his mind he started to think back to his earlier years.

*Flashback*

Tsumetai stood in front of several of the most important people in the land. All were there to witness the his rise to the top as he goes to fight Gannon. Tsumetai took a deep breath in and the let it out four seconds later. "I can do this. If Link did it then dammit I can too. I'm ready for this. Now to show everyone that I am the Hero of this land." Tsumetai rushed in and saw nothing at first. Then he looked over in the northwest corner and saw someone playing the organ. "I take it you must be Gannon? If so your about to die." He gripped his sword and rushed Gannon, This would prove to be a mistake as Gannon was prepared and grabbed Tsumetai. He said nothing as he threw Tsumetai across the room and laughed. Realizing that hand to hand wouldn't work he threw his sword in the ceiling right above Gannon. Tsumetai ran as fast as he could and jumped into the air. He grabbed his sword and came charging down at Gannon. Tsumetai did manage to cut Gannon but it was a mere flesh wound. Tsumetai began to get frustrated. He was running out of ideas. Tsumetai yelled as loud as he could as he prepared for one final attack.

*Present Day*

Tsumetai eyes began to open as K carried him. "S-So you find.....Mario yet?" Tsumetai was still exhausted but he was feeling a little better. Not enough to walk just enough to speak.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
50/50  (50/50)
Skill Points:
40/40  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

"Yes we found him Tsumetai, it seems that he save these two litttle girl from danger." K said to Tsumetai as he put him down in the chair "Oh yeah, before I forget one of the little girls gave me this potion to give to you, and she said she hope you feel better." K said to Tsumetai as he gave him the potion and sat down on the floor.
K though about Tsumetai had said when they first meet about what he know about whats all going on and the time Tsumetai spoke "Wh-wha......What the hell are you? You can't.......be......human..." K though as he pulled out an picture and started to look at it thinking about how he use to be human.
"Tsumetai!" "Sometimes I wish I still was human but that wish wont come true, Im awalys going to be a half virus half human." K said as he was looking at the picture still.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The search continues (Open)   

Back to top Go down

The search continues (Open)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next