Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The best videogame ever?

Go down 
+5
Protoman
Revantes
Mega Man
Jigglypuff
Fawful
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

what is the best game ever?
The legdend of Zelda (1)
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Super Mario (1)
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
sonic (1)
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Tetris
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_lcap15%The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 2 ]
Paper Mario (1)
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 13

AuthorMessage
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best videogame ever?   The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Jigglypuff wrote:
Well, my personal favorite game is SSB for the N64. Im a Jigglypuff user because she is underestimated alot. My fav Pokemon game would have to be the original Red, followed by Yellow and Blue.

@Mario: All Mario games are awesome (Except I didnt care much for Mario Party since it was really only meant for 4 player, and no one else in my family would play).

Sonics old games were the best, except his newer games have lost it T_T

What about Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity? That was pretty epical.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The best videogame ever?   The best videogame ever? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:14 pm

Protoman wrote:
Jigglypuff wrote:
Well, my personal favorite game is SSB for the N64. Im a Jigglypuff user because she is underestimated alot. My fav Pokemon game would have to be the original Red, followed by Yellow and Blue.

@Mario: All Mario games are awesome (Except I didnt care much for Mario Party since it was really only meant for 4 player, and no one else in my family would play).

Sonics old games were the best, except his newer games have lost it T_T

What about Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity? That was pretty epical.

I like Sonic Adventure 2: Battle. Mainly for the Chaos. THey were just soooo cute. Also I made mine evil.
Back to top Go down

The best videogame ever?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: The Poll Place-
Jump to: