Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)

Go down 
+3
Jigglypuff
Mario
Revantes
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 7:51 am

K look at the little toad and thought about Mario, and Tsumetai was heading that way. "Little dude did you man name Mario or Tsumetai run that way?" K ask as he was ready to run and go help them.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/50In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 11:05 am

Tsumetai wasted no time and rushed the Captian. He jumped in the air and yelled "DOUBLE EDGE" and attacked the Captian in his chest and struck once more in his chest causing 25 damage and finishing him off. Tsumetai stood tall as he looked at the other Toads. "Thanks guys. Couldn't done it without you. Now you guys can come if you like but i'm going to find Mario. I know he's ok but I wonder how he's dealing with all of this." Tsumetai dusted his self off and headed towards the direction Mario went.
Back to top Go down
Protoman
Protoman

Number of posts : 480
Registration date : 2009-02-24

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue90/90In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (90/90)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 1:52 pm

Protoman nodded, eyes wide, and he raced as fast as he could towards the castle.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Tsumetai rushed through the Mushroom Kingdom headed directly towards the castle. He needed to know what was going on and why all of this was happening and why now? Tsumetai knew that there was a connection between Kakariko Village, the T-113 Tyrant and the Mushroom Kingdom being destroyed. He couldn't put his finger on it but something was going on. Something big. "I don't know what it is but something is wrong here. I wish I could go and check on K and the others but Mario maybe in danger and needs help. Not that I could be much help but every little bit counts." Tsumetai eyes shifted tot he left as if he was looking back. "I wonder how K and the others are doing."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue765/765In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue755/755In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 4:48 pm

(Moving through Areas:)
K: Area 1-2
Jigglypuff: Area 1-2
Toon Link: Area 1-2
Tsumetai: Area 2-3
Protoman: Area 1-3 (Early lead on running)
Mario: Area 4-5

OOC: I'll let everyone take over from here and meet up with one another before reaching the Castle.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Area 1: Mushroom Kingdom's Edge. Party Members: None.)

"Well... I saw a man with a sword fight a Captin. He seemed to be holding his own, but I don't know if he managed to survive or if that is even the guy you're talking about." The Toad then began to trot away quickly. "I have to go! Please, just head to the Castle and save our Princess." His voice began to fade in the distance as he ran off to help rebuild the city. It appeared as if Protoman had already ran off ahead to the Castle to lend his support...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Area 2: City's Core. Party Members: K, Jigglypuff, Toon Link.)

K, Jigglypuff, and Toon Link all managed to make it inside the core of the city. They continued traveling until they noticed Protoman at the Castle's Entrance.

(Area 3: Castle's Entrance. Party Members: Tsumetai, Protoman.)

As Tsumetai was running, he began to get the feeling as if someone was close behind him.

While Protoman sprinted towards the Castle, he managed to gain some major distance and reach past the City's Core. Upon which, he noticed a man running just ahead of him with a sword.

(Area 4: Inside The Castle. Party Members: None.)

(Area 5: Throne Room. Party Members: Mario.)

When Mario entered the massive Throne Room he instantly knew something was amiss. The walls were pounded, windows were broken, and the ceiling had a massive crack in it. Mario dashed forward, quickly making it towards the foot of the room. Where in fact, Bowser, his archnemesis, was standing atop a broking throne, holding the Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom. Before Mario had a chance to speak three newcomers, seemingly coming out of the shadows, walked beside Bowser. Mario reconized Gannondorf and Doctor Robotnik easily, but he didn't have a clue on who the third one was. "What are you doing here?" Mario demanded loudly as his confidance overshadowed his fear for Peach's safety. "That is none of your concern, little man." Gannondorf's voice was mysterious, thretening, filled with anguish, and bone chilling all at the same time. Mario knew how strong Gannondorf was and reconized him as a force to be reckoned with. Just then Bowser began to vanish, Princess Peach started to become an illusion as well. "Mario!" She called out loudly as she and Bowser disappeared within seconds...
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 12:05 am

(Okay, I've been watching this for too long, and want to join....soo.....)

A flash of blue, accompanied by a subtle hum, appeared at the edge of the Mushroom Kingdom, and out of it came Amew, who, after landing, looked up, and saw the kingdom in shambles. "Shoot! It's as bad as I thought!" He said as he began a mad sprint twords the castle.

(Just to catch up, I'm gonna say he is maybe running faster and he'll catch up to the last group, K, Jigglypuff, Toon Link.)
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:32 am

Tsumetai stopped instantly and grabbed his sword. "Who are you? Are you a friend or foe? If your a soldier then I don't have time I have to head to the castle." Tsumetai waited just a little longer before putting his sword away and started running again. "I wonder if K and the others survived the fight with the soldiers. I hope so it looks like we may beed them." Tsumetai stopped and saw that the castle had been destroyed. There was alot of damage done to it. Tsumetai wondered if Mario had done it or if it was someone else. Once again Tsumetai felt someone approaching him so he stopped to see who it was.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue40/40In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:09 am

K Watch as the toad walked away and Protoman getting an early lead running. "This may take a lot out of me but i can't think that way right now must get to the Castle to help out." K said as his eye begain to glow a drak blood red. "See ya'll at the Cast.......................................Wait someone else comeing good well is was going to rush to the Castle by my self but we will need ya'll." K said as he grad Jigglypuff with his left arm and Toon Link with his right arm and let the new person joining the battle get on his back.
As a little toad watch from a far and seen what K was doing and in that split second it look like K and the gang had teleported away. K was running fast as he can to catch up to Tsumetai & Mario, K knew he can cover great distances in short time, just by performing short dashes of speed, but whats tireing him out is that he have three people with him.

In a blink of an eye K, K, Jigglypuff, Toon Link and Amew was right in front of Tsumetai as K let everybody down K close his eye and stood still like a robot was rebooting him self.
"Wassup Tsumetai." K said with his eye's close.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 11:27 am

Tsumetai saw that it was K and the others. There was also a new person with them. Tsumetai put his sword away. "So you bringing new people along? That's cool. We need all the help we can get. Nice to see everybody made it safely. So we need to get to the castle asap there's not telling what Mario is dealing with right now. I just hope we aren't to late to do anything." Tsumetai started to run fast. Along the way he saw many soldiers lying on the ground. "I see Mario had a fight on his hands too. Ok can't waste anymore time." Tsumetai ran faster. After a few minutes he came to the castle room and saw Mario. Just as he looked in front of Mario he saw some people vanish. He couldn't get a good look at all of them but he managed to see the facial expression of one of them. "GANONDORF!" He then looked at Mario. "What happened here man? Is the Princess alright?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue765/765In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue755/755In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:32 pm

"NO!" Mario dashed forward but was to late. All of the Villians vanished mere seconds after Tsumetai, Protoman, K, Amew, Toon Link, and Jigglypuff arrived. Mario dropped down to one knee and pounded his hand into the concrete floor, he left a dent in it. He turned around, looking at the group of six who had just arrived. "No. They took her. Bowser and those other three took her away." Mario stood up after his short sentence. He reflected upon what happened and realized that the fourth Villian, beside Bowser, Gannondorf, and Doctor Robotnik, was Albert Wesker. He knew very little about he but he assumed that he must be strong as well concidering he was hanging around with those three. Mario looked back at them curiously. "Are any of you hurt?" Mario asked sincerely as he tried to cover up his growing rage for Bowser and his new found friends. Just then a small ticking could be heard. "Does anyone else hear that?" Mario asked the group as he began to look around the room for the source of the noise.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 4:39 pm

Before Tsumetai could even answer Mario's question about everyone being ok he heard ticking. "Uh guys I say we don't move because it might be motion sensored. Ok does anyone have a way of looking for it without moving? From thesound of the tickign i'd say we got about 1 minute." Tsumetai waited for someone to answer.
Back to top Go down
Amew

Number of posts : 321
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:07 pm

"Well," Amew stated, "I can detect sounds. What, you thought these ears were for show?" He said as he closed his eyes to concentrate on hearing."Hm..well, it could be a bomb, so....my vote goes to fleeing. We have nothing further to do in the castle, the Princess got taken away. We should leave immediately. Better to be safe than sorry. Sorry, Mario."
Back to top Go down
http://amewproductions.weebly.com
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 9:52 am

K knew what the sound was but he didn't to scare everyone Castle, to everyone else it look like he just teleported away. So K did his short dash of speed again to save everyone but what K didn't know that Wesker was planning on this. K speed dash and grab the bomb and took it far away from the castle as K throw the bomb the bomb made it half way into the ocean as it blew up half way their into the ocean the was so great that it sent K back into the castle with everyone else.
"WWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEErrrrrrrrrrrrrr." K said as his eye's was closeing slowly.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 11:39 am

Tsumetai looked as K sped off only to return seconds later. "Ok that was.........unexcepted. Alright so now we know one thing that people are working together just like we are so that's bad. If Ganondorf is in on it then it's bigger than we think." Tsumetai looked over at the newcomer and then at Mario and the others. "He might be right. We may just have to leave. It could be more bombs around here and they may not be easy to find. Or we could stay and investagate. The choice is up to Mario since this is his home." Tsumetai looked at Mario awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 4:19 pm

Mario put his hand on his chin and began to think for a minute. Before he had the chance to respond a round, spherical object came crashing through the remains of the ceiling. As soon as it touched ground level it began to expand. Within a second it engulfed the group of seven, causing all of them to be seperated from the main group and ripped through the fabric of time, scattering across different worlds. Overhead, the group could see what appeared to be Doctor Eggman flying away just before they vanished from the Mushroom Kingdom...
Back to top Go down
Count Bleck
Count Bleck

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 6:44 pm

"EEAAHH!!" Link yelled as he was pulled into the void.

Last edited by Toon Link on Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jigglypuff
Jigglypuff

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2010-08-04

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 7:53 pm

Jigglypuff puffed up as he was sent flying into a other world. "Jigglypuff- PUFF!" He landed with a poof of dirt rising around him as he looked around, on unfamiliar land.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)   In Search Of......(Open To Anyone) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In Search Of......(Open To Anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Mushroom Kingdom-
Jump to: