Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I can't delete something

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
I can't delete something Left_bar_bleue130/130I can't delete something Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
I can't delete something Left_bar_bleue120/120I can't delete something Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

I can't delete something Empty
PostSubject: I can't delete something   I can't delete something Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 7:41 pm

How do you delete one of your pictures from your signesture so it won't appear on the screen when I post?
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
I can't delete something Left_bar_bleue765/765I can't delete something Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
I can't delete something Left_bar_bleue755/755I can't delete something Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

I can't delete something Empty
PostSubject: Re: I can't delete something   I can't delete something Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 4:48 pm

Go to 'Profile', then click on 'Signature', then find the URL of the image you don't want and delete it (make sure to save). Then it shouldn't appear anymore. If you're still having problems just tell me which one you don't want and I'll delete it for you.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

I can't delete something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Help-
Jump to: