Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue235/235Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty
PostSubject: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:42 pm

After Crash Man decided to retreat back to Dr. Wily, no recent attacks were happening. Mega Man, Dave and Dr. Light were waiting for an attack to happen, as they could not locate Crash Man's location. But after 6 months, this came on the news. "A mysterious robot is blowing up Rouge Port with its time bombs! This is Shy Gal with the Rouge News!" "Rouge Port?! I had to take out these things called, X-Nauts? They were easy. But this time, Rouge Port may be in some real trouble!" Mega Man decided to go in and stop Crash Man. "Come on Dave!" "Okay Mega. Wait, is that He attacking that place?" questioned Dave. "Er...yes. Yes it is." "HE SHALL BE STOPPED."

When they got there, they saw that Crash Man was gone, and it seemed that Rouge Port was too! "We were too late..." frowned Mega Man. "He got away?" Dave asked. "Yes." frowned Mega Man. Dr. Light then contacted Mega Man. "We have spotted Crash Man! He is going towards some kind of castle. It is north of Rouge Port." "Alright. Thanks Dr. Light." They started to head over there when Goombas and Metools tried to stop them.

Mega Man
HP: 175/175
Units: 100/100
Dave

Goomba 1
HP: 20/20
Goomba 2
Metool 1 (Protected)
HP: 10/10
Metool 2 (Protected)

(This is a sequel to the topic X-Nauts. You may not be full on the story if you did not read that topic first.)

Last edited by Mega Man on Sat Sep 08, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue130/130Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue120/120Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Fawful had reached the door. It was open. Suddenly, Belum, Marlyin, and Megaman popped out! "Your on there side?!?!" Fawful shouted. Suddenly, Megaman became Doopliss, the shape shifter. It was the Shadow sirens! Fawful rammed into Belum, dealing 15 damage.

Belum:
HP:35/50

Marlyin:
HP:45

Doopliss:
HP:65
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue235/235Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 10:11 am

A Metool came out of its hard hat and shot Fawful dealing 5 damage. The other Metool shot Mega Man dealing 5 damage. The two Goombas tackled Mega Man dealing a combined 4 damage. Mega Man shot the first Metool taking it out. Dave shot Belum from far away dealing 40 damage and taking Belum out.

Mega Man
HP: 166/175
Dave
Fawful
HP: 90/90
SP: 80/80

Goomba 1
Goomba 2
Metool 2 (Unprotected)
Marlyin
HP: 45/45
Doopliss
HP: 65/65
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue130/130Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue120/120Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 7:06 pm

OCC: I'm a little confused. You said your going torward a castle, and I said i'm Underground at the Thousand year Door. I'm confused.But okay. Also, I leveled up before you made the first post, so I have 100 life and 90 skill.

Fawful charged up his power and now has a attack of 30 for the next 2 turns. However, He used 35 skill points. Doopliss turned himself imoble to attacks for the next turn, while Marlyin charged up her power. Next turn she will have 30 attack points too. Goomba 1 and 2 attacked Dave for 5 life points, and The metool attacked Megaman for 5 Life points. Suddenly, Bellum got up. He used a life mushroom. He now has 10 Hp. He gets up and uses magic to make him dodge more attacks.

Good:

Fawful:
Hp: 95/100
Sp: 55/90

Megaman:
HP: 161
Units: 100

Dave:
HP: 170
units: 100

Evil:

Doopliss(Invincible next turn)

Goomba 1:

Goomba 2:

Marlyin:
HP: 45/45

Beldam:
HP: 10/50

Last edited by Fawful on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
SazhKatzroy
SazhKatzroy

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2011-09-14

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue50/50Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Left_bar_bleue40/40Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 8:40 pm

As Mega Man Begins the fight, a strange human falls from the sky, Sazh Katroy joins party.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:15 pm

OCC: If Mega Man comes back on again, tell him we need to finish the topic. SazhKatztroy joining it though doesn't help, but I thought I could just say something like "SazhKatzroy got hit by Crash Man right after trying to help Mega Man and Fawful, and was hit far away" or something like that(yeah, stupid, but funny).

Also, I leveled up again, but I'll just wait until after the battle to increase my health and skill points.

Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:51 pm

OCC: My, how the times have passed...let's see if we can complete this.
IC: Mega Man uses the Metal Blade to cut through both Goombas, the metool, and deal 40 damage to Marlyin. Dave decided to shoot Marlyin, defeating her. Beldum put SazhKatzory to sleep with magic. "Why must you get in our way?"

Mega Man
HP: 161/175
Units: 75/100

Dave
HP: 170/175

Fawful
HP: 95/100
SP: 55/90

Beldum (Dodgy)
HP: 10/50

Doopliss (Invincible)
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:47 pm

Fawful decided to attack Doopliss, since he could miss if he attacked Beldum. Doopliss's invincible magic wore off, and Fawful did 25 damage to him. Doopliss was then acting weird, staring at Fawful. "You must know your're gonna get beat, huh?" Fawful said, and suddenly, Doopliss shipshafted into Fawful! His attack does as much as Fawful, plus has as much SP as Fawful (not hp). Then, Beldum used magic and switched everyones hp and sp(except for Doopliss's and his), so Mega man had only 75 hp, Dave had 100 hp, and Fawful had 55 hp.

Beldum:
HP:10/10

Doopliss(Changed into Fawful):
HP:40/65
SP:55/90

Fawful:
HP:55/100
SP:90/90

Mega Man:
HP:75/175
SP:100/100

Dave:
HP:100/175
SP:100/100
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:01 pm

"Hmm?" Mega Man had taken notice of the shape-shift of Doopliss, but knew the best way to solve this. Mega Man, now having full units thanks to Beldum, used Metal Blade, cutting through Doopliss and Beldum (Why this hit? It's kinda hard to dodge a speeding blade). Just at that point though, an explosion happened up north, and it sent two Bladders and a Paratroopa. "More baddies...looks like it's time to battle again...you ready Dave?" Dave was too busy saying "That was neat Mega!" to even pay attention. What DID get his attention was when a Bladder swooped down at Dave and dealt 15 damage. "Ow! That wasn't nice. You should be more like my snakies. They are nice." whined Dave. "Here we go again..." Mega Man sighed.

Mega Man
HP: 75/175
Units: 75/100

Dave
HP: 85/175

Fawful
HP: 55/100
SP: 90/90

Bladder 1
HP: 30/30

Bladder 2

Paratroopa
HP: 50/50
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Fawful was annoyed. "Hey Mega Man, can battle these guys without me? You can stop Crash Man, I'll stop Grodus, who is inside this door." Fawful said, pointing to the "Thousand Year Door." Fawful then used his vaccum cleaner to suck up Bladder 1, killing it, then used a HP and SP potion he found by the door to gain all his health and SP back and he entered the door. Bladder 2 then attacked Mega Man for 15 damage, followed by the Paratrooper attacking Dave also for 15 damage.

OCC: I now have 115 HP and 105 SP.

Mega Man:
HP: 60/175
SP: 75/100

Dave:
SP: 100/100

Bladder 2:

Paratrooper:
HP: 50/50
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 9:47 am

OCC: Because you leveled up, I'm going to keep your HP depleted a little. The max is still the same, and with no SP used, I'll keep the SP the same.
"Grodus could be beyond the capabilities of your strength!" called Mega Man, but knew it wasn't going to help. Mega Man used the Metal Blade, taking out the Bladder and harming the Paratrooper. Dave shot the Paratrooper, finishing it off. They ran towards the door along with Fawful, awaiting where Crash Man possibly is...

Mega Man
Units: 50/100
Dave
Fawful
HP: 65/115
SP: 105/105
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 6:33 pm

Fawful turned to see Mega Man and Dave behind him. "Why you coming down here? I thought you were going for Crash Man." Fawful said to them as they caught up to him. Fawful waited a couple seconds, then opened the door and stepped into the first room(There is 8 rooms counting the boss room, but 3 are opitional). The first room was just a entry room, and Fawful just walked into the next room.

Once Fawful stepped into the 2nd room, he could only look for about 1 second before all the torches that were lighted went out. Fawful searched for a light in his backpack. The closest thing to a light he had was a mysterious lazer pointer like thing, which was no help at searching the dark room. "How are we gonna navigate this room if we can't see where we are goi-" Fawful started to complain to Mega Man when he remember what the lazer pointer thing does. He pointed it around the walls of the room, when it fianally hit a tourch. The tourch got re-lit. Fawful countinued to do this with all the other tourches.

When he was done, he looked around the room. There was a narrow pathway with many turns that led, fianallly, to the door. Fawful used his hovercraft to fly to the door, then waited for Mega Man, who got through the pathway quickly. "Guess it will only get worse from here." Fawful said to Mega Man, and he opened the next door to room 3.

Rooms completed:
2/4

Opitional rooms completed:
0/3

Boss Room completed:
0/1

Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 5:29 pm

As they went into room 3, a dark energy was felt in the area. "This...can't turn out well..." quietly said Mega Man. "WHY IS IT SO DARK?! COME ON OUT MR. LIGHT." shouted Dave, activating a machine. "Beginning Step 1: Find victim." Around when the machine said that message, all the lights turned on. But this looked like an empty room. There were unbreakable bars covering the door, so there was no escape. "Victim found. Number of victims: 3" "What did you do Dave?!" called Mega Man, but Dave wasn't responding. "Beginning Step 2: Selecting A Victim." Dave still stood there, emotionless. Mega Man wondered what was happening with Dave at the moment. "Victim selected." Just then, a glass dome came and fell on top of Dave. "Beginning Final Step: Gas Attack." "I have a feeling I know what's coming next..." groaned Mega Man. A dark gas came into the glass dome. The gas slowly entered Dave. Finally, after about 5 minutes of gas flowing into Dave, Dave reawakened. "Process complete. Subject R-04952, destroy these other intruders." "Okay, Mr. White Machine." Dave responded, emotionless. "You don't want to do this!" cried out Mega Man. "We were made to stop evil, not help!" "He's going to attack...watch out!" Mega Man started charging a blaster shot, while the Gassed Dave did an uppercut onto Fawful, dealing 50 damage. The Intruder Machine provided a mystical barrier around the Gassed Dave.
Mega Man
Fawful
SP: 105/105

Gassed Dave
HP: 350/350
Units: 200/200
Intruder Machine
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:17 pm

Fawful stared at the Gassed Dave. "Guess I was right. It DID get worse..." Fawful said, and he then used his vaccum power to suck up the intruder machine and throw it back out. It did 40 damage to the machine. Dave is WAY more powerful then me. I'll probley die before the end of the battle if this goes on... Fawful thought to himself, as he would most liklely only survive 2 more attacks or less. I can always try to use that special skill I learned though, which could buy me more time... Fawful thought, when suddenly, Crash Man walked in.

"What?!?!?! H-how did he g-get here?!?!?!" Fawful yelled. Crash Man then transformed into a very,very weak Doopliss, who attacked the machine for 10 damage, then collapsed to the ground. "Guess he's not all that evil as he was earlier." Fawful whispered to Mega Man. If we win, I owe him one... Fawful thought to himself, as he pondered if he would survive.

Mega Man

Fawful
SP: 65/105

Gassed Dave
HP: 350/350
Units: 200/200
Intruder Machine
HP: 135/175
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 6:21 pm

Mega Man was going to regret this, but he shot the charged shot at Dave, causing 50 damage. The Intruder Machine simply sent Dave some power, increasing his attack's power by 20 more damage. Dave then used the Rolling Cutter, which was odd, as only Mega Man had that ability. But what was more strange was that it was Cut Man's powered up version of the move! It did 20+39 damage to both Mega Man and Fawful. This attack used up 25 units only. "It appears this machine can create weapons based off of our previous enemies..." Mega Man was completely worried. Is this Wily's invention? Or did someone else build this? Many questions were running through his head, when a mysterious person, cloaked in black, shot a fireball at the intruder machine, causing 40 damage, but leaving a permanent burn, dealing 5 damage per turn. "Who are you?" questioned Mega Man. "There shall be questions later. Focus on the fight!" responded the man.
Mega Man
HP: 1/175
Fawful
HP: 6/175
SP: 65/105
Man
HP: 200/200

Gassed Dave
HP: 300/350
Units: 175/200
Intruder Machine [BRN]
HP: 90/175
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 10:22 am

Fawful noticed the mysterious man and gave a questionable look. Fawful then attacked Dave for 40 damage with his vaccum, using 50 more sp. "I'm pretty sure that strange man over there is going to destroy the intruder machine, so lets try and focus on Dave himself..." Fawful said to Mega Man as Fawful quickly put on his headgear. Fawful was pretty sure he wouldn't live to see the end of this battle.

Once he got his headgear on, a strange sequance started flashing through his mind. 8182 was the sequance flashing in his head. He tryed to forget about it, but he could not ignore it. What the heck?!?! What does this sequance mean?!?! Fawful thought to himself, and then realized that he must get back to the battle and try to ignore it again.

A couple seconds after he started to ignore that sequance, something hit him. This must have something to do with that man over there. Fawful thought, and he looked at the man. He was cloaked in black, but Fawful could still something he had in one of his hands. It looked like a keypad. Maybe...maybe 8182 is the code to unlock? Fawful thought, puzzled. "It must be." Fawful said to himself so quietly nobody could hear. He then remembered he had to get back to the battle, and he stopped thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 11:21 pm

Mega Man took notice of the confused look on Fawful, and took a careful look at Dave. "A number sequence...marking 8182...that may be Dave's memory coming back a little bit. That was the number Dr. Light assigned Dave." stated Mega Man. "Don't be too concerned over it." The man caused a mysterious spell. Mega Man felt relief coming through his body, as he was regenerating health, but noticed the man was in pain from it. "You shouldn't worry about me...destroy that machine!" stated the man. He was obviously injuring himself to protect Mega Man. "Why are you doing this to yourself?!" questioned Mega Man, concerned for the man. "You have a job to do, don't you? Get it done! I've fought foes more fierce than this before!" exclaimed the man. Mega Man took note of this, nodded slowly, and shot the machine for 40 damage.
"Foolish intruders shan't snag the treasure!" buzzed the machine, sending soundwaves in the room to irritate Mega Man, Fawful and the man (being irritated causes each attack to do 1/4 of it's damage to harm both allies. This lasts 2 turns). Dave took note of this, and switched to Hyper Bomb, again being a move exclusive to Mega Man, but was Bomb Man's powered up version of the move. Dave balanced on a bomb and rolled it toward the trio, dealing 20 damage to everyone, K.Oing Fawful. "This is seeming like deja'vu..."
Mega Man
HP: 155/175
Fawful
HP: 0/115
SP: 25/105
Man
HP: 6/200

Gassed Dave
HP:
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 9:56 pm

Little did Mega Man know, Fawful was still alive. He had used his special skill, life saver, which makes him have only 1 hp, but survive an attack. Fawful weakly attacked Dave for 6 damage, but also did 6 damage to Mega Man and the man. The man started to collaspe, and Fawful realized the man got K.O.ed. A feeling of defeat, frustertion, and rage was rushing over Fawful. He wanted to destroy Grodus, not get knocked on the way there! Also, he had just knocked out one of thier allies... He then knew what he had to do.

"This is most likely the last I'll be able to attack in this battle, so Mega Man, one thing: Try to get the keypad off the man quickly. You must ty-" Fawful started to say to Mega Man before coughing for a couple of minutes. He had to get 8182 into the keypad somehow, for he knew something would happen if he entered it in. Since he would obviously not survive the rest of the battle, Fawful prayed that Mega Man would enter the code. That code was his only hope to destroying Grodus and Crash Man, and possibly getting Dave back.

Mega Man
HP: 149/175
Fawful
HP: 1/115
Man(KO)
HP: 0/200

Machine(surffered 2 turns of being burned):
HP: 50/175

Gassed Dave
HP: 254/350
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 12:06 am

"Ah! I've an idea!" exclaimed Mega Man as he froze Dave for two turns with the ice slasher. "Alright. That's going to save some time. So Fawful, what were you going to say?" questioned Mega Man. "My beautiful subject...AUGH!!!" the machine buzzed an ear-blasting sound, causing 10 damage to everyone, K.Oing Fawful. "No!" exclaimed Mega Man.
Mega Man
HP: 139/175
Units: 40/100
Fawful & Man
HP: 0
SP: 25

Dave
HP: 254/350
Intruder Machine ]BRN]
HP: 45/175
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 8:08 pm

Fawful, after being knocked out, was having a strange dream. He was in a wierd, white room with a black floor. It had torches all around it. He suddenly heard Mega Mans voice scream "No!" and he was confused for he could not see Mega Man anywhere. Then a speaker in the room started to blare out a wierd phrase, " Eig-on-Eig-two!". As Fawful listened closer, he realized it was really saying "Eight-one-eight-two!". The speaker got even a louder, and then a second speaker started. The second speaker was repeating word "Time" over and over again, and was even louder then the first speaker. Fawful started to put his arms over his ears, and started to bang his head on the wall.

Fawful started to hear what Mega Man said earlier in the dream,"No!", out of the third speaker, and that was the loudest of them all. Fawful started to bang his head on the wall even more, and his vision started to go away. In a couple of seconds, everything went black and silent. Fawful had no idea what that dream had ment, but he knew one thing: Mega Man had to enter 8182 as fast as he could in the keypad, but Fawful had never finished his sentence, so it would never happen.

Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:00 pm

"So I'm going to guess once this machine is destroyed, this madness shall stop." noted Mega Man. He shot the machine with the Mega Buster, dealing 40 damage. "This...can't...be...happening..." Static noises were coming from the machine, as the machine finally broke due to the burn. Shortly after, Dave unfroze and stumbled onto the ground. "Dave!" Mega Man ran for Dave, and dragged everyone to the center of this place, where an odd energy filled everyone, refilling all HP. "Seeing as we are out here now, care to tell who you are?" asked Mega Man to the man. "..." The man hesitated at first, but eventually, spilled everything out. "I am a former assistant of the Shadow Queen. Before Mario could get to her, she sent me away, and told me to never come back. I left through a secret exit, so that Mario couldn't detect me." The former assistant paused and spoke again. "I eventually found myself here, about 5 years ago. I stayed hidden from the spirits who would come and reconstruct this place. It looked much more different, as there wasn't originally four rooms when I first came here. The spirits learned about technology, and that's why you saw a machine in an ancient place like this." The former assistant paused again. "Did you see anyone come down here?" questioned Mega Man. The former assistant seemed to be filled with rage when Mega Man asked that question. "A robot with bombs for arms. He took me out rather easily. I thought I'd die, but a fat guy, he said his name was Grodus, assisted me, stating he was hunting for the treasure. I warned him not to go, as the robot was down there. As powerful as Grodus looked, I hadn't a second thought that he'd have a chance against the robot. He simply laughed and said he'd crush anyone who stood in his way. When he left, only then did I recognize him. He was the Grodus who fought Mario. When I remembered that, I also remembered my goal: to defend against anyone who decided to try and rob the treasure. I saw that the machine would destroy you two if not for me. I hesitated at first, but after hearing Mega Man say that he was designed to stop evil, I knew you weren't after the treasure." The former assistant calmed down. "And so I shall assist you to defeat the evil while you are here. It is my duty to stay here, whether I am no longer an assistant or not." As they traveled into the final room, Mega Man wondered what awaited them.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 11:43 am

OCC: Did it fill SP also?

Fawful got up and saw Mega Man and the strange man standing up, as if they had destroyed the machine."So you beat the machine and got Dave back, right?" Fawful asked Mega Man as he stood up. Fawful then remembered about the sequance, and turned around to face the man. Then, right before he was about to say he it, he hesitated. He had no idea why he had to enter the code except the fact that there was a power that would trigger once the correct code is punched in. However, whether it is a good power or an evil power, Fawful did not know. Fawful decided to ask anyway. "Do you mind if I see the keypad you have in your hand?" Fawful asked the man. "Also, is the power relished from it good or evil?" Fawful added on a couple seconds later. Just how did I get this sequance in my head in the first place? Fawful thought to himself, as he pondered if the man would let him see the keypad.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 12:28 am

OCC: No, SP was not restored, nor were units.
"The keypad was entrusted to me by the Shadow Queen. It would be used as a last resort strategy, causing anyone to go insane if I typed a number sequence with meaning to them." Mega Man thought he saw sorrow in the former assistant's face, but was quickly gone. Mega Man checked the sign. "Are Goombas really easy?" Mega Man knew this would lead to a trap, but they had no choice but to go in. Inside, they saw a Goomba Generator. It generated a medic, a boxer and a mage first. They're still only goombas... Mega Man hoped that anyways, as he shot a metal blade and cut right through all the goombas. "That was easy..." Mega Man still felt uneasy, and had every right to, because out next was the same group, only they were larger.
Mega Man
Units: 15/100
Dave
Fawful
HP: 115/115
Former Assistant
HP: 200/200

Goomba Boxer
HP: 80/80
Goomba Mage
HP: 100/100
Goomba Medic
HP: 120/120

Last edited by Mega Man on Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:02 pm

OCC: Um, why does the goomba medic have 120/100 hp and the goomb boxer has 80/100? Did you mean to do that?

Fawful watched as the 3 giant goombas got ready to attack. Fawful quickly hit the goomba Boxer for 25 hp, then went and watched as it got mad. Fawful taunted the goomba Boxer, who got even madder. "They still are quite easy. We should wipe out these guys in no time." Fawful whispered to Mega Man. A few seconds after he whispered to Mega Man, the sequance flashed in his head again, just with an added number.3096 was the number. Why is this happening again? Fawful questioned himself, as he once again was bothered by it. "I think I know what it means." Fawful whispered to himself, and he pulled out his trusty vaccum. On the vaccum, it said the numbers 3096. Although the number is the same, I still think that something isn't right.

Fawful thought, and then remembered about the other number, 8182. Maybe there is a connection between those numbers, or, between Dave and my vaccum? Or maybe...yes, that's it. Fawful thought and realized what both numbers ment. Fawful added 8281 and 3096 to get the number 11,377. That must be the number to enter in the keypad... Fawful thought, and he decided to wait until the end of the battle to ask for it again.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 9:17 pm

OCC: Whoops. Fixed.
IC: The Goomba Boxer kicked Fawful out of rage, dealing 30 damage. The Goomba Mage struck the group with lightning, dealing 15 damage to each of them. The Goomba Medic mumbled some words. Goombas Boxer and Mage started glowing. I don't want to know what that does... Mega Man thought and shuddered. Mega Man started charging the Mega Buster. "Hmph. Unacceptable for our progress to be halted." grunted the former assistant as he used a mysterious tune, preventing the Goombas from healing. Dave shot the Goomba Boxer, dealing 40 damage.
Mega Man
HP: 160/175
Units: 15/100
Dave
HP: 160/175
Fawful
HP: 70/115
Former Assistant
HP: 185/200

Goomba Boxer
HP: 15/80
Goomba Mage
HP: 100/100
Goomba Medic
HP: 120/120
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!   Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crash Man Vanished? DD Girls?!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next