Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Death Of K.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:34 pm

As the group started to move do the stairs to the next floor K became very worried about Tsumetai and Fawful becoming zombies, they became a team and Tsumetai is K only Best Friend.
"Damn this can't be happened." K said in rage as he punched the wall and dashed to the next floor to protect the group and find a cure the AntiVirus.
K was dashing from door to door on the 3rd floor looking for the cure when he heard a voice. "Phantom Dance." K then quickly said "WESKER! Maximum K." and clash with Wesker attack causing a loud rumble thru the whole building as the team heard the sound the got worried that something happen to K so they all ran to help.
As K an Wesker exchange blows they was having a conversing with each other "What the Help do you want Wesker why go thru all this trouble to set this Shoot up for, and if your trying to used them for test subjects you will have to do that over my dead body." K said in so much rage.
"Oh sorry my dear boy they do look like some get test subjects, but that's not why I'm here. I'm here to keep my apprentice from being capture buy Umberll." "Umberlla." K said as the two hit each other knocking them away from each other, Wesker then threw a black box at K. When K grab the black box an looked in and said "The AntiVirus, what the meaning of this ."
"Look where all being target by Umberlla right now. Umberlla wants us back cause of our viruses we have, but for you they found out something very special about your virus, all I'm going to say that I need all of ya'll to stay alive till we get rid of them, but Umberlla made an army of B.O.W.S so just be careful.
Cause Us Gods Will Rule This Land Ahahahaha."
Wesker said as he disappear.
"My virus, an army. What the hell is going on." K said as he turn around and notice the team standing behide him, K them gave Tsumetai and Fawful the AntiVirus.
"Damn I hope ya'll ready cause this is going to be an big battle, and we my need more help. Got anyone to call." K said looking at the team.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue235/235The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:09 pm

Mega Man stared at Tsumetai and Fawful, worried for their well-being. He slowly nodded and prepared for what could be one big war.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 5:23 pm

Fawful sighed. They obviously didn't know that he would not get infected unless he was dead, but he would still take in so he can use it before he dies. Fawful looked at Mega Man and K. "This isn't good, is it? From what I heard, there is an army of some sorts on the next floor, and it's surrounding the building, if you look outside." Fawful said, noticing the window on the wall. "That's a bit...out of place..." Fawful said, looking at the window. It was right next to a corner and was very crooked. "Weird..." Fawful said, and then he waited to see what exactly they were going to do next.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/50The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 7:16 pm

Tsumetai was reluctant to use the anti-virus. Mostly because he didn't trust Wesker. Not from the stories he heard about him. ” So I'm just suppose to trust what that psycho says and use this?” Even if it was just an excuse to use them there was an army outside. Tsumetai sighed as he injected himself with the anti-virus. ” Ok so now what? We can't take on an entire army. We barely made it through 3 of those things. Any ideas?”
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue235/235The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue100/100The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 7:45 am

You mean you couldn't survive three of those things... Mega Man sighed and responded. "It appears the only way to escape is to fight our way through...it may be regrettable, but nevertheless..." Around then, there was a zombie with armor. "Well this is certainly new..." Mega Man switched to Air Shooter and shot the armored zombie, dealing 20 damage. "I love the Air Shooter...piercing defenses..." The armored zombie came towards the team slowly...
Mega Man
HP: 195/195
Units: 45/100
Fawful
HP: 90/115
SP: 2/105
K
HP: 60/60
SP: 50/50
Tsumetai
SP: 35/50

Armored Zombie [DEF=30]
HP: 60/80
Armor
HP: 80/80
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue130/130The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue120/120The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 5:28 pm

Fawful sighed again. He hoped that they wouldn't have to do more battling. It always comes back to this... Fawful thought, and shot a green energy ball at the armor for 25 damage. He wanted to avoid using energy for as long as he could. He would need it when they were peril. A thought in the back of his mind doubted him. Why don't you just leave? was the thought, but Fawful knew that he should not, for he should stay with the others. Fawful sighed again, for he knew that in the end, this entire battle would be hopeless.

Mega Man
HP: 195/195
Units: 45/100
Fawful
HP: 90/115
SP: 2/105
K
SP: 50/50
Tsumetai
SP: 35/50

Armored Zombie [DEF=30]
Armor
HP: 55/80

Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue60/60The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 pm

Tsumetai looked over at Mega Man and responded to him first. ”Well if you wanna stay here and fight go ahead. Meanwhile I have an idea on how to get out. Fawful you remember that Hoover car you had? Well me and you could rife out of here on that while K and Mega Man use beat and rush. How does that s ?” Tsumetai waited for the others to respond.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
The Death Of K. - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue40/40The Death Of K. - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 2:42 am

K looked at the team "I think we should avoid any fights and make our way back to your Hoover car you came here on. Tsumetai ideal is the best one we have and just fighting over and over is going to get us killed, so let's get moving and get the hell out of here." said as he was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 am

Mega Man didn't move or say anything for about a minute. Finally, he had a shaky voice, and spoke. "K...you've gotta get outta here...these zombies will overpower you in short time...but on the other hand...I won't. Use Rush's jet utility again to fly away...I'll finish the job here." Mega Man planted a Crash Bomb onto the armor, and will explode next turn. The armored zombie simply clawed Mega Man, dealing 20 damage. "Don't worry about me! I was designed for justice, and to stop all sorts of evil! I won't leave this vile building until I reach the fourth floor!"
Mega Man
HP: 175/195
Units: 25/100

Armored Zombie [DEF=30]
Armor
HP: 55/80
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:47 pm

Fawful looked at the others. "I'm pretty sure I don't have a "Hoover Car", but I have a hovercraft!" Fawful said to them, laughing at thier mistake. He then silently waited a couple seconds, when the hovercraft came through the crooked window from earlier. He jumped on and looked at Tsumetai, then at Mega Man. "You sure about this, Mega? I mean, are you sure you can fend these people off?" Fawful said, a bit worried. He then turned around and had an idea. He looked at Tsumetai. "I know where we must go." Fawful said, then paused. He looked at Tsumetai and said 2 words. "The house."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:15 pm

"Designed for justice! Don't get all cocky on us Mega Man, if you was made for dis you leave right now cause their is no justice just by killing every B.O.W that comes your way if you really want to help with justice then we need to leave and find Umberlla now cause this whole mall was trap to take us out." K said as looked at the zombies and heard a loud explosion come from down on the ground floor.
"Not good we won't have time for them. Mega man call in your ride now or what your think your doing we be all in vain. K said as they all looked at man walking toward the team "Please help please help me I don't want to kill you kill you kill kill kill hahaha kill you help me stop me I want to KILL...............YOU.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:05 pm

"Alright, I'll come and cleanse the zombies once we're done this little mission..." Mega Man called in Rush for K, and Beat for himself and they flew off the building.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:43 pm

”The House? What's over there that's so-” Tsumetai stopped as the man walked towards them. ” What the hell us is this?” Tsumetai Drew his sword and twirled it. Then he remembered Fawful had a plan. He couldn't stay here. ”Alright let's go Fawful.”
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 6:38 am

"Hey, just wait a minute. This guy could be with this Umbrella Corporation. If we take him out..." Mega Man before leaving wished to take out this guy. He'd clearly find a way to follow them if not taken out.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:09 pm

Fawful looked at Tsumetai. "The house we were in earlier. We already fought off the danger that was there. You ready to go?" Fawful asked Tsumetai, for he knew that there was secrets in the house waiting to be discovered. However, Fawful wasn't completly sure whether or not all danger was gone in the house. He waited for Tsumetai to get on the Hovercraft.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 12:05 am

K watch as Mega man jump down to fight , k quickly reach into the bag and 3 first aid sprays and left some more stuff in the bag for them, K then threw the bag at Tsumetai and fawful . "Damn, Tsumetai take the bag its going to come in handy for ya'll. Don't worried about me and Mega man we will end things here."
K said as he jump on rush and landed back into the mall.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 3:05 am

Tsumetai grabbed the bag and gave K and nod before hopping on Fawful's hovercraft. ”Don't know what's going on but if you got a plan I'm with you.” He didn't know Fawful all that well but he knew enough about him that if something was going down he wanted Fawful in his corner
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 2:43 pm

Fawful nodded, and he flew to the house on the hovercraft. He took a quick look at it. "The zombies still havn't reached it yet. We should be fine for now." Fawful said. He flew to the ground and got off the craft. He looked at Tsumetai quickly. He wasn't sure whether Tsumetai was nervous or prepared, but he knew they had to go in the house. "You ready?" Fawful said, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 7:16 pm

"Hahaha. Grave you should have left when you had the chance, but now I will get the time to kill you.
With this new an approve G - virus I just took I will make this your grave hehehehahahaha! Ahhhhhhhh."
the man said before he started to change into an B.O.W. "Damn, if you think your going to kill me then you though wrong." K said as he got into battle stance.
As K watch the transformation the man grew into a Nemesis type monster but his right shoulder grew into a large eye, his face remain the same. But his jaw grew and broke out of place as it became more of an mutated shark jaw. The new b.o.w looked at K and let out a disturbing roar of anger.
"hmmmm, yeah I didn't see that one coming." K said as he was ready for the beast assault.

In the shadows a man watch as the battle was about to began. "well good timing I have, two virus for the price of one." the man said as he watch.
K rush the monster with an right hook but miss as the monster side step K attack and Drill punch K to the ground, "What the hell did he get faster and stronger. Wait that can't be my mind playing tricks." K said as he got up and push the monster back an tried his attack again and landed a explosives round house kick to the monster, but the monster took the blow and follow-up with and Drill hammer punch that sent K flying into the wall. K looked at the monster while holding his side in pain, K notice that every attack he lands an landed the monster sent an attack twice its power as if K was just attacking him self. K had no choice but to put all his strength into his next attack, "if we connect with this next attack I need to shift my weight to counter his attack." as the two rush each other with all their power. K was aiming for an Virus Roaring Punch, and the monster was aiming for God Drilling Hammer and to appear between the two was Wesker aiming a needle at K.
"Like hell you going to stab me with that Wesker." K said as he did his maximum k at the last sec and grab the monster arm an pushed into the needle. As the monster was stab it went to a rage. "What have you done! That's was made to take away your powers." Wesker as the monster right shoulder eye burst into five tentacles, one tentacle grab K left arm and lifted K up off the ground while the second tentacle stab K In his chest "Aaaaggg, what is it trying to do." K said in pain as he looked at the monster as it started to melt away. K use his right arm to grab the tentacle that was in his chest and tried to pull it out but the dyeing monster had other plans before it died, and injected K with something and use his last tentacle to rip K left arm from his body "Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh." K yelled in pain, Wesker watch as the monster died and rip K arm off weaker then dash over to K and aim his gun at K "See the best way to go isn't it K to be killed by your own Master you should have know that you will never be an GOD LIKE ME AHAHAHAHAHA now you lay, I could use the second needle I have or just leave you for the zombie's to kill you. You know what K I'm going to watch you die slowly by the zombies." Wesker said as he shoot K in his legs So he couldn't get up and run, wesker then dash upstairs and looked over a ledge and watch K slow death.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 11:05 pm

Mega Man looked down in sorrow, and realized he couldn't do anything about this. In order to do what is right, he decided to fire an Ice Slasher at Wesker to freeze him solid. Mega Man then proceeded to plant Crash Bombs everywhere in the building. Mega Man looked at K, decided to transport him out of the building on Rush, leaving Mega Man and Wesker alone. Wesker shortly broke out of the ice. "You don't understand what you've done...you've mercilessly decided to slowly murder one of my friends...I can't hurt humans...one of the three rules of robotics mentions this...but I'm technically not hurting you. These bombs...they'll make sure that your death is quick and painless." "What are you doing you fool?! I am a God! You cannot kill me with measly bombs!!" Wesker started laughing maniacally. Mega Man stared back with full anger, and a little bit of confidence. "That Ice Slasher is no normal ice that freezes you...it purifies the body of any viruses that you could possibly have as well. So that virus that caused you to be at the strength of a God...is removed from the body." "We'll soon see, won't we?!" Mega Man quickly switched to Fire Storm to protect himself when the building started to explode. Mega Man soon realized that his fiery shield wouldn't protect him from the explosions for very long, and he would take heavy damage from this. But he soon saw Wesker suffering under the explosions. "You were right, after all?!" Wesker's air supply now got cut off, meaning he won't live for much longer. Wesker grinned the biggest grin yet right around then. "You can't cure K though!! He doesn't have a virus!!" Around then, the shied disappeared and Mega Man was also getting struck with the explosions. "AAAAAUUUGGHHHHH!!" Both Mega Man and Wesker screamed in agony, with Mega Man slightly less loud. When the explosions finally vanished, Rush appeared and activated the emergency teleport function. Wesker was left there, where the zombies would slowly make their way over to him.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 8:26 pm

Fawful couldn't wait. This time, he knew he would find out the secrets of the building. Before he could do anything, he saw a building explode around the mall area. "What the heck?" Fawful said, and he wan't sure whether or not he should go there and see what happened. "Think we should go back, Tsumetai?" Fawful asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death Of K.   The Death Of K. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death Of K.
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3