Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue235/235Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty
PostSubject: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:58 am

OCC: Want to know what's going on so far? Go check out the previous topic, located in Rouge Port!
IC: The DD Girl and Mega Man had landed on the clouds. They noticed five buildings, and Mega Man's radar was indicating that Air Man was inside one of those buildings. "Which tower, blue boy?" "Hopefully, the middle one." Mega Man responded with confidence. They started to walk toward the middle tower, when two Petit Goblins appeared. Mega Man shot one, destroying it, and the second was punched by the DD Girl. They moved on, now finding a Matasaburo. The Matasaburo blew a tornado out of his stomach, hitting the DD Girl for 30 damage.
Mega Man
HP: 195/195
Units: 60/100
DD Girl
HP: 370/400
EP: 12/12

Matasaburo
HP: 100/100
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2010-09-01

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue50/50Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue40/40Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 5:56 pm

K was flying on a helicopter trying to reach Mega Men and DD girl."Damn why couldn't I have the power to to fly.
I mean really I could have been in a fight right now, stupid helicopter taking its time and stuff sigh."
K said as he put his head down waitingto help mega man.
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2010-07-20

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue60/60Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue50/50Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 6:14 pm

In the Gummiship, Sora was flying overhead when he noticed Mega Man and another girl fighting some monsters on the clouds. Sora remembered the last time he had seen Mega Man, back at the X-naut base on the moon. Landing the ship in an open area behind the duo, he jumped out and sent a blast of Fire out of his keyblade, dealing 20 damage to Matasaburo and costing 30 SP. "Miss me?" He asked with a smirk on his face, getting in a fighting stance.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue130/130Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue120/120Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Fawful flew over to where Mega Man was and landed behind Sora. "You have missed quite a lot since the last time we met." Fawful said to Sora. Fawful then got out his headgear and shot a green energy ball at the Matasaburo for 25 damage. He remembered everything that had happened in the past hour distinctly in his mind: Fawful, using his life saver skill, was still alive after the DD girl hit all of them. He was going to attack, but he decided to stay down and wait for them to think they had won. However, by the time he thought he should go attack, the former assitant easily took care of the other DD girls.

"I'll tell you what happened since we last met." Fawful said to Sora, and he quickly caught Sora up on the events of the past day. He then waited for the Matasaburo to attack, for he could try to dodge the attack if it attacked him.

Mega Man:
DD Girl:
Fawful:
HP: 115/105
SP: 105/105
Sora:
HP: 60/60
SP: 20/50
K:
SP: 50/50

Matasaburo:
HP: 55/100

OCC: Marcus, I'm just going to give you 60 hp and 50 sp since you are 1 post away from 100 posts. By the time you write your next post, you shall be at 100.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue235/235Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue100/100Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 10:16 pm

OCC: Yeah, that sounds great.
IC: Mega Man waved to Sora and shot the Matasaburo for 40 damage. The DD Girl punched it for 20 more damage, destroying it. "Say...what happened to your whip?" questioned Mega Man. "Ah...Dr. Wily gave that to me. In case of betrayal, he put an electric shocker in it. I decided to leave it, for then I'd have to destroy you." replied the DD Girl. A Pipi flew in, dropped an egg onto Marcus for 5 damage. The egg spawned eight Copipis. "Don't worry about the little birds...focus on the big one! If not, we'll just end up with more..."
Mega Man
DD Girl
Fawful
HP: 115/115
Sora
K

Pipi
HP: 50/50
Copipi 1
HP: 1/1
Copipi 2
Copipi 3
Copipi 4
Copipi 5
Copipi 6
Copipi 7
Copipi 8
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue40/40Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 1:49 pm

"Finally we made it here to help out, so Tsumetai what new team attack were going to come up with next I mean we both need something with a little more kick. What you think?" K ask Tsumetai as he shoot the Pipi for 10 damage.
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Character Status
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue60/60Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 2:28 pm

Tsumetai looked at K and pointed towards the ground. ”I can think of a few good ones but let's not waste it on something as weak as this guy .” Tsumetai jumped from the helicopter and swung his sword dealing 20 damage to the big Pipi. ” So I see a new face. I also see a familiar one. I must have been knocked out pretty hard because I can swear that's a DD Girl with Mega Man. Did I miss something?”
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 4:15 pm

Mega Man explained while he waited for Fawful and Sora to attack. "It was in one of the rooms. She started as an enemy, but she finally came to her senses. She was the only DD Girl who was able to do this, as we had to defeat the others. Didn't you see one who wasn't fighting?" "I apologize for the troubles I must've caused..."
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue130/130Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Left_bar_bleue120/120Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 6:03 pm

OCC: Revantes, did you use a skill? I'm not sure how you could deal 20 damage in 1 turn without using sp...

Fawful focused on the Pipi, and when the time was right, Fawful shot a green energy at it, destroying it and dealing 25 damage. Fawful then turned to Mega Man. "Are you sure we are going in the right direction? I'm not sure if Air Man would make it this obvious, but then again, I've never heard anything about him since a couple minutes ago..." Fawful said quickly, and then looked at the remaining birds. These guys look pretty easy. We should be able to finish them quickly... Fawful thought, and waited to see how much damage the birds can do.

Mega Man:
DD Girl:
Fawful:
HP: 115/115
Sora:
K:

Copipi 1:
Copipi 2:
Copipi 3:
Copipi 4:
Copipi 5:
Copipi 6:
Copipi 7:
Copipi 8:
Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 7:48 pm

"Well, let's not wait to find out then." Sora commented, and slashed at Copipi #1, dealing ten damage and destroying it. He didn't know much about the area, so Sora didn't really know whether or not they were going the right way. He was sure they would be able to take care of themselves though.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2012 8:15 pm

Mega Man simply used the Quick Boomerang, destroying all the Copipis. "Man, it would've helped if you could've attacked all of them, guys..." sighed Mega Man, but quickly shook his head. "It's not much further now...we'll be there shortly." They arrived at boss shutters, and when they entered, they felt a strong gust of wind. As they proceeded through the door, Mega Man wondered how strong Air Man would be.
*all HP, Units and SP are restored*
"So it seems you've brought a little fanclub, huh Mega Man..." "Air Man! Give up! You're outnumbered!" "Shut up!" Mega Man decided on a risky move, and used for the first time, the Crash Bomb, using 20 units. It will explode on Mega Man's next turn. The DD Girl used Moon Tiara Action, hitting Air Man for 50 damage. "So your fanclub can deal some damage, huh...very well! This is your funeral!!" Air Man used his fan to suck Mega Man toward him, and threw him into Fawful, dealing 100 damage to Mega Man, and 80 to Fawful. "This is going to be tough..."
Mega Man
HP: 95/195
Units: 80/100
DD Girl
HP: 400/400
EP: 11/12
Fawful
HP: 35/115
Sora
SP; 50/50
K

Air Man
HP: 850/900
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 1:57 am

OOC: Yea my bad on that. Stupid phone. I used sp to do 20 damage. Sorry

Ic: Tsumetai looked at Mega Man then at his new team mate. ” Well if you trust her.” Tsumetai saw Air Man attack Mega Man and Fawful. ”Man this guy is good. Any ideas on how to beat him? ” Tsumetai wanted to attack but the last time he went head first into battle it didn't end to well for him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 2:12 am

"Oh your the healer of your sister right and the prettiest one too I should say." K said with a smile. Back to the battle K knew this fight wasn't going too well. So K shoot Air man for 10 damages, " Ya'll know I ee don't come up with anything soon were done for." K said as he got ready for Air man attack.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 4:27 pm

Fawful quickly changed into Dark Fawful and summoned a black tornodo that hit Air Man, doing 45 damage. Fawful was sure that this battle wasn't going to end very well. "We need to think of some ideas, as Revantes said. If we don't, most of us will be K.O.ed in a short time..." Fawful said, and he quickly took an observation of Air Man. He looked pretty strong, and from his previous attack he did on Mega Man and himself, he was correct. Fawful pondered on how to defeat him, but couldn't come up with anything. He then decided to think about it some more, and hopefully he could think of something before Air Man attacked again.

Mega Man:
DD Girl:
HP: 400/400
EP: 11/12
Fawful:
Sora:
SP; 50/50
K:

Air Man:
HP: 805/900

Back to top Go down
Sora
Sora

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 9:46 pm

Sora dashed towards Airman, slashing at him with his keyblade to deal 10 damage, and jumped back to retreat a bit back to the group. "You're right, we need a plan." Sora responded to Fawful, and started to think about what they could do. Airman was definitely powerful, they would need to be extra careful. But what kind of strategies could they use to stay alive as long as possible?
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2012 10:38 pm

"Maybe this will do the trick..." Mega Man said as he called Beat to fly Fawful out of battle, while he can still attack for a turn. "Foolish..." Air Man simply spun, shooting tornadoes everywhere, hitting everyone except for Fawful, dealing 50 damage. "This certainly will do the trick!" The DD Girl used Moon Healing Escalation on Mega Man, healing him by 100 HP. "Are you just stal-" The Crash Bomb exploded, dealing 60 damage to Air Man. "Agh!! You'll pay for that, Mega Man..."
Mega Man
HP: 145/195
DD Girl
HP: 350/350
EP: 9/12
Fawful
Sora
HP: 10/60
K
Beat
Units: 35/40

Air Man

HP: 735/900
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 3:48 pm

Tsumetai watched as the bomb went off dealing some damage to Air Man. Not too long after that Air Man attacked everyone except him. ” Mega Man that's cool and all but what can WE do to help?” Tsumetai wanted top enter the battle but he knew they needed a plan of attack. If not this battle will end quickly.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Fawful, safe from Air Mans attacks for a turn, decided to just throw a green energy at Air Man, doing 25 damage. "I have to save my Sp for when I'm in Peril..." Fawful whispered to himself quickly. He knew that if he didn't do something quick, he would be out of the battle pretty soon. Suddenly, a message popped into his head. It won't be long until I find you... was the message sent, and Fawful quickly had a flashback of his last adventure:

Throughtout most of his last adventure, a mysterious man had been sending him messages. He had typed a number in a keypad, which had made the man get hurt, and before Fawful got knocked out from an attack, the man said he would find Fawful and make him pay for that. Fawful hadn't heard a message come from him since that day.

I'll be ready Fawful thought, as the man could also read Fawful's thoughts. The man tryed to send another message, but Fawful ignored it and focused on the battle. He knew they were not going to last very long. At least, without a plan, that is... Fawful thought, and he realized that he must think of a quick plan. Something that could help them destroy Air Man. He thought hard, but as of now, he was out of ideas.

Mega Man:
DD Girl:
HP: 350/350
EP: 9/12
Fawful: (Safe)
Sora:
K:
Beat:
Units: 35/40

Air Man:
HP: 710/900
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 8:09 pm

OCC: Sorry, Marcus and Sora, but it's time that this topic has moved a little.
IC: Mega Man shot a Fire Storm at Air Man, dealing 40 damage and protecting him for a turn. Air Man decided to take a risk, ramming Mega Man to turn himself into a flaming fireball, slamming against the DD Girl for 150 damage and burning her. Not good...now's he's taking advantage of my shield... The DD Girl decided to deal some decent damage to Air Man by using Moon Heart Attack, dealing 80 damage. Beat brought Fawful to the ground, and use Wing Flap, dealing 20 damage to Air Man. "Really? A bird? It won't live against high winds..." commented Air Man.
Mega Man
DD Girl
HP: 200/400
EP: 6/12
Fawful
Sora
K
Beat
Units: 30/40

Air Man
HP: 590/900
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 8:08 pm

Fawful looked at Air Man and he knew what to do. Maybe I could turn into Dark Fawful and deal some more damage... Fawful thought, and he quickly turned into Dark Fawful. He shot a black tornodo at Air Man, dealing 45 damage, but using 50 sp. He wasn't sure about the outcome of this battle. "I'm not sure if this is a winning battle..." Fawful said quickly, but he ignored any responses. He then recieved yet another message from the strange man.

30 minutes before I find you was the message sent, and Fawful knew that this battle could soon get worse, if he gets here before the battle is done. He knew they had to figure out a way to destroy Air Man quickly. Fawful waited for one of the others to do more damage to Air Man.

Mega Man:
DD Girl:
EP: 6/12
Fawful:
SP: 55/105
Sora:
K:
Beat:
Units: 30/40

Air Man:
HP: 555/900
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 10:12 pm

Tsumetai looked at both Fawful and Mega Man. Neither one of them seemed to respond to his question about a plan. So one last time he turned to Fawful hoping to get a response. ”Look we can't keep just attacking. We seriously need a plan. Maybe a three man team attack or something.” Tsumetai hoped one if them would answer him.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Nagi
Marcus Nagi

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 pm

K got up slowly from the last attack from air man and thought quickly "Ok we really need an good strategy for this fight." said as he dash near Tsumetai "How about an 7 or 6 men and woman attack cause thats what we need right now." K said as he was holding his side.
Back to top Go down
Mega Man
Mega Man

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 1:16 am

"A team attack? Hmm, not too bad of an idea..." Mega Man thought for a minute, before finally deciding to borrow K's gun for an attack. He loaded a Crash Bomb in and fired. The impact alone dealt 50 damage, and the bomb was now stuck onto Air Man. Mega Man returned the gun to K. "Getting clever, eh blue boy? Don't worry...I've got a trick up my sleeve too!" Air Man blew Mega Man into Sora, dealing 50 damage to Mega Man, and knocking Sora off the tower, K.O.ing him. Shoot...
The DD Girl grabbed Mega Man, and triggered his Crash Bomb, and enchanted it with a heart attack, healing the entire team (not Sora, he's knocked off the tower) by 20HP. Both bombs will explode next turn.
Mega Man
Units: 20/100
DD Girl
EP: 3/12
Fawful
HP: 65/115
K
HP: 40/60
Tsumetai

Air Man
HP: 505/900
OCC: Sora was inactive for quite a few days, so I thought it would be easier to post now. Sorry Sora. :/
Back to top Go down
Revantes
Revantes

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Tsunetai watched as Mega Man attacked. Watching it gave Tsumetai an idea. ”Hey Mega Man take my sword and K you give him one of your guns. With both of those and Mega Man's power one attack from those should do some major damage. Not to mention the two crash bombs already in play. Just for extra damage me and K can attack him at the same time. Sounds good?” Tsumetai was sure to speak so only they would hear him
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Fawful, standing next to Tsumetai, overheard what he had said. "We all shall attack the finkrat at the same time? Well, I can still change into Dark Fawful and do major damage too." Fawful whispered even quietly, making sure Air man didn't hear him. Fawful then preceeded to quickly shoot an energy ball at Air man (avoiding the crash bombs) for 25 damage. Fawful then turned back to Mega Man, K, and Tsumetai to hear if they agreed on Tsumetai's plan.

Mega Man:
Units: 20/100
DD Girl:
EP: 3/12
Fawful:
HP: 65/115
K:
HP: 40/60
Tsumetai:

Air Man:
HP: 480/900
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!   Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloudy Envisions! Where is Air Man?!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Sky Zone (40+ Posts)-
Jump to: