Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I haaaave a Pokemon site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
I haaaave a Pokemon site  Left_bar_bleue300/300I haaaave a Pokemon site  Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
I haaaave a Pokemon site  Left_bar_bleue290/290I haaaave a Pokemon site  Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

I haaaave a Pokemon site  Empty
PostSubject: I haaaave a Pokemon site    I haaaave a Pokemon site  Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29, 2012 7:46 pm

WELCOME TO THE ACADEMY

I haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  Pokeball

One day, a boy named Pierce and a girl named Tesla went off on a journey through the Kansai Region. They got all the badges, and Tesla ended up becoming champion. Over their lives, they dominated leagues around the world, but found that the league was especially hard on younger trainers striving to be great.
With the money they earned from battling, they bought a newly discovered island, and strived to change that, by opening a battling school for young trainers. The Elementum Pokemon Battling Academy was born. Located on the recently populated Elementum Island, it is for trainers who specialize in a single Pokemon type, and want to exceed and become champions.
It is a tropical island, with white beaches, crystal water, and impressive rooms to stay in. Join a class depending on your type, and become the top trainer of the academy!

Click here to enter!

I haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  PokeballI haaaave a Pokemon site  Pokeball

I doubt I will be staying on this site permanently, but there is a site my friend and I made if you would like to join. I want to make it an active medium sized RP, but I can't do it without some members. Thank you~

~Jay/Bass/Whatever you want to call me
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/

I haaaave a Pokemon site
Page 1 of 1