Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yet Another Update For You

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Yet Another Update For You Left_bar_bleue130/130Yet Another Update For You Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Yet Another Update For You Left_bar_bleue120/120Yet Another Update For You Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Yet Another Update For You Empty
PostSubject: Yet Another Update For You   Yet Another Update For You Icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2014 12:33 pm

As of currently, I have been on and off attempting to bring the site back, with little to no success. Of course, I'm not going to give up, but I feel as though the job is a bit large for one person, as shown when I looked back on my previous efforts.

Therefore, if anyone else still goes on this forum and has ideas to bring it back, comment here and email me please. My email is below:

Agrimauxiliatrix@gmail.com

Thank you very much.

Fyi: You should probably leave your own email as well, so I actually can get back in contact with you.
Back to top Go down
Fawful
Fawful

Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-12-05

Character Status
Level: 8
Health:
Yet Another Update For You Left_bar_bleue130/130Yet Another Update For You Empty_bar_bleue  (130/130)
Skill Points:
Yet Another Update For You Left_bar_bleue120/120Yet Another Update For You Empty_bar_bleue  (120/120)

Yet Another Update For You Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yet Another Update For You   Yet Another Update For You Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2014 12:17 pm

Most members have not really wanted to join the site and would rather stick to their own Roleplaying sites. However, I'm making progress. One of my friends is going to join the site soon, and (at least) get it running again until we find more members.

I'm determined to get this site running with at least 3-4 active members by December.
Back to top Go down

Yet Another Update For You
Page 1 of 1