Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue765/765HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue755/755HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:14 pm

I am making a new rank called: Head Mod. This person will be the leader of the mods and report to me about stuff going on, on this site. If you are interested post an application here. There is no template! Be creative!
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue765/765HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue755/755HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:15 pm

Also you must have an example of why I should pick you Note: Anyone can sign up, you don't have to have ultra high posts. I'm just looking for someone who will do good. I will announce the head on: 1/19/08 so get your app in quick!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:35 pm

I would like to be head MOD because i have been a MOD ever since the site began, and you know i do a pretty good job at keeping the rules in line, and keeping up to date with the site. (Except when the site died, but everyone stoped then.) Also i keep everything that i make fairly good, not insanly good, or anything like that. As you also know i have been on the site since it first started so you know i will go on a lot to check in with all the newest updates and topics. I will also give help to anybody who is having trouble on figuring something out. I am going to help keep fights fair with move amounts, and make sure people dont use bad language. I will also tell you about things that look unfair, or that are to good to make for a weapon, form, Skill, etc. Over all i have been on the site since it first started and i have been a MOD so you know that i do a good job at it, You can give the rank to someone else if you think they are better for the rank, but i'm just saying if you pick me i will try my best to keep everything in line, and if you think i dont do a good job at it you can take the rank back and give it to someone else.

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue195/195HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue185/185HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:36 pm

I would like to apply because I am active alot on this site, and I'm a really good mod too, I think you should pick me because I am a mature mod and I do not abuse my power.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue195/195HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue185/185HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:41 pm

I think I know who will win this! MARIO!! CLAP FOR MARIO!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 8:48 pm

Thanks but i still might not win, a lot of other people will be making apps to be HEAD MOD.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue235/235HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue225/225HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:10 am

I would like to be Head Mod because I was here at the beginning. Well not too much at the beginning. I can't often come online to you guys. Each time you guys come on, I need to go off. I hate the place where I live in. I want to spend time with you guys! I would also promise to watch out this time. Like that Goku problem. Because of me slowly forgetting English, I approved Goku. I felt like someone who didn't even knew what he is actually doing. This site was one of the less fun sites for me! I atleast try to see you all. But sometimes at the weekend, we go to a place away from my Laptop. That way, I couldn't go online. And the secret from me and Sonic give sme the chance to be Head Mod. I would this time be careful of what I approve. I was a Mod once in another site and I never was careful of what I approve. This time I'll be Moderator101. Easier said: A much more cautious Moderator. On my site, I added a Clock and the Top Ten Posters Code. I could also help you to add a clock. Or the Top Ten Posters Code. Or both. Where you guys didn't came on. I thought the site was dead. I thought nobody will ever come back online. But Princess Zelda came online like me too! I'm learning in scholl and school is also getting rougher. It also is a problem because then I won't have much time to go online. And I think my chances to be the Head Mod is 50/50. And I also wish good luck to Mario and Link when they turn into a Head Mod. ^.^ I also care for you guys. Link, mighty, strong and a best friend. Meta Knight, the General from my Guild, and loves the darkness too! Kirby, the famous puffball is also a famous friend! Sonic, speedy like thew wind. Or faster. He is the Admin on this site and I care for him too. Mario, famous, red, short and needs a diet! Mario! He's a totally cool plumber. Princess Zelda, the one who came online when the site died. We were the only ones, she was a great person to speak with. Lucario, the rare and legendary Pokémon from Sinnoh. And also a good friend to a trainer! I hope I get to be the Head Mod. And I don't really care when I don't get to be the Head Mod. I'll then try my best to be a normal Moderator when I don't get the position.

P.S. Good Luck Mario and Link! Smile

Luca
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Hmmm... This is turning out to be a very tough choice.........
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:44 pm

Man Luca had a very good application. Well i don't mind if you win it's cool.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue235/235HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue225/225HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 5:46 pm

I also don't mind when you win Mario. ^.^ It's a buddy challenge!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:34 pm

Thanks i can't wait to see!
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue215/215HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue205/205HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 8:42 pm

I want to be head mod because i have been here since the beginning, i know everyone on the site (if they like my or now), i try to be nice and help all of the beginners. i think it would be fun to be head mod, but i probaly wont because like, no one like me for some reason! i have no idea y but its either people like me or they hate me...anyways! well, i guess thats enough..................k then.
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:02 pm

I would like to be head mod because I am very creative. It doesn't matter if I don't get it because then my friends will. If i do get elected I would make One rule: NO FANGIRLS GLOMPING. i hate that. well, that's pretty much it
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue215/215HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Left_bar_bleue205/205HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:15 pm

What the heck does 'NO FANGIRLS GLOMPING' mean?!?
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2008 11:47 pm

lol! Now I know I'm gonna lose! Good luck Luca! Good Luck Mario! Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 12:05 am

Kirby wrote:
What the heck does 'NO FANGIRLS GLOMPING' mean?!?

when fangirls attack... creepy, isn't it?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 12:58 pm

This is a really tough decision on who is goin to be head mod.... And I forgot to review everythhing last night (Because I got Libertad woo!) So I think I will probably announce head mod tonight or tommorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:00 pm

whats a liberty toad??
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:03 pm

Ok the head mod...... or should i say head mods..... are:
MARIO AND LUCA!

Both of them have shown outstanding abilities of being mods and they're applications were outstanding! I couldn't choose so I chose both of them. When I am not online they are the leaders of the site. Sry for everyone who was hoping to b head mod. So Luca and Mario you 2 need to agree on a picture for head mod and give me the web address of it, and when you two have done that you will be officially the head mods!!!!

P.S. Kirby it's called Libertad! It's Vevelt Revolver's latest album it's awesome!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 pm

YaY! High Five Mario! *high fives with Mario*
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:04 pm

oh well, i kinda figured it i wasnt going to be the head mod.......banana phone!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 pm

Told ya Mario'd win Cool
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:06 pm

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me and Luca are Head Mods!!!!!!!! Hey luca what do you want the pic to be?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Congratz!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 9:08 pm

Kirby wrote:
oh well, i kinda figured it i wasnt going to be the head mod.......banana phone!!!!!!!!!!!

GEE THANKS KIRBY!!! NOW I GOT THE BANANA PHONE SONG STUCK IN MUH HEYD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!   HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HEAD MOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next