Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue765/765Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue755/755Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:40 pm

"Where are we..." Sonic said dazzed from the amount of power it took Sonic to use to transport to this strange new area.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue215/215Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue205/205Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:43 pm

"ooh! ooh! i know where we are!! were in Dreamland!! This is where i live!!!!" kirby shouted excidedly. "if anyone has any questions just ask me! ill be happy to help!" (and kirby got out of super kirby when they teleported here).
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue765/765Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue755/755Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:44 pm

Alright Kirby if you know this place so well, where should we go?
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue235/235Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue225/225Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:47 pm

"Actually... where do we need to go?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 4:51 pm

I dont know maybe we should head into town or someting?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue215/215Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue205/205Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 5:12 pm

"Well, there is Kappy Town, there is King Dedede's castle on the mountain right next to that, and then my house is on top of a smaller hill near town...where to? town?" kirby asked the group.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue195/195Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue185/185Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:15 pm

Link stood up. "I just hope that Eggman doesn't do anything to the Deku tree..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2008 11:16 pm

Slim Chance, but yeah. Lucario said
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:33 pm

"Kirby..." Sonic began, "Do you have anything that may be able to stop Super Sonic?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 2:51 pm

Do you have an extreamly good form or weapon that could stop him?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:04 pm

"I gots the star rod" kirby said. "but i dont have it with me."
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue195/195Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue185/185Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:12 pm

"The Star Rod? Didn't that get transported to Hyrule?!" Link looked around. "Either way...this place is wierd..."
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:23 pm

"its not in hyrule! its in the fountain of dreams!! it would only be in hyrule if i had it! and i didnt, didnt u here what i said?" kirby told them.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:24 pm

Ok then, where is this fountin of dreams then?
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:30 pm

"well, its in the sky, so, we need to get up there. i know i can because i have the warp star but how would u guys get there?" kirby asked.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 4:34 pm

Well i can fly with Cape Mario. You have your warp star. Sonic has his tornado. Luca can use Drifblim. Link has his bird. I just dont know how Lucario is going to fly? Maybe he can hop on Sonics tornado and they could fly up then eveybody would have a way to make it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:27 pm

Nahh, i have wings. Lucario said, spreeding out his wings
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 6:50 pm

OOC: wait! since when does lucario have wings!?
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:07 pm

OOC: Look at his vehicles Kirby.

IC: "I have Super Sonic!!!!" Sonic said, "AAAGGHHH!" Nothing happened. "I can't use Super Sonic......" Sonic said, "What if I can never turn into Super Sonic again? I guess we'll just have to defeat Super Sonic to find out...." Sonic said "Well I could use my extreme gear: the Blue Star, or my plane: the Tornado but none of those are here......."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Oh...... Hey maybe you could get a ride on Kirbys WarpStar! said Mario.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue235/235Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Left_bar_bleue225/225Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 11:50 am

"Or you could ride with me on Drifblim. Don't worry! He doesn't bite."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 1:54 pm

Knuckles ran up to Sonic. "Sonic? What are you doing here?"
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:44 pm

"Knuckles!!!!!" said Sonic overjoyed to see his friend, "I've been traveling with thes people to defeat our villans.. We've done a lot of things.." Sonic explains the events to Knuckles. "So. Do you want to join our group?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:46 pm

"A group huh?" Knuckles punched the air. "Why not? I'll join!"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2008 8:47 pm

Cool comon Knuckles we were about to head for the fountin of dreams.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next