Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirby
Kirby

Number of posts : 1291
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 13
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue215/215Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue205/205Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:34 pm

Hey buddy, were not an orchestra! Kirby shouted over the wind.

OOC: Well, u sometimes take my side, but not this time........do u ppl not like me or something? (excluding u mario)
Back to top Go down
http://www.warriorclancats.forumotion.com
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue195/195Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue185/185Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 7:45 pm

Toon Link gave Kirby possibly the dirtiest look he's ever seen and returned to waving the Wind Waker as the winds started picking up even more.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue215/215Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (215/215)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue205/205Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (205/205)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 8:31 pm

Whats with u? r u like, a mute or something? Kirby asked toon link.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue195/195Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue185/185Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 10:41 pm

Link pulls out his Bow and Arrow and aims it at Kirby.
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2008 11:38 pm

Ill take that as a yes! kirby shouted, the wind dieing down.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue235/235Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue225/225Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 12:10 pm

OOC: I deleted that post where Lucas came in, Toon Link. Lucas wasn't even approved. Amigos must be approved to be able to let them aooear in a rpg.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue765/765Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue755/755Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 5:45 pm

OOC:Luca's right

"So.... That little dude is a mute?" Sonic asked Kirby as he looked at Toon Link.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2008 6:57 pm

"You could say that, Master Sonic..." Sheik said standing behind Link. Sheik stepped back. "Link, here, your Ocarina, you lost it at sea, but I've found it..." Sheik threw Link's ocarina to him and walked back a little more. Sheik pulled out a stunner and threw it to the ground, when Toon Link and all the others saw once again, Sheik was gone.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 1:13 am

Toon Link caught the ocarina. He closed his eyes as he heard the words "Play the following song" echo in his head. He heard Saria's Song, a song taught to him by his best friend before he left Kokiri. Link played Saria's Song on the ocarina and he started glowing, he transformed into Twilight Princess Link. "Huh? What happned? WHA?!" Link grabbed his throat. "I CAN TALK?!"

OOC: I made the form
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:12 pm

"what in the world just happened!?" kirby asked. "i've kinda gotten lost in this.....and what is with that ninja girl person?" kirby puzzled.

OOC: i thought neither link could talk.....oh well!
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 06, 2008 6:48 pm

OOC: Sheik is a boy on here, the one that was Silver decided to be the REAL Sheik. And in my style, Toon Link can't talk, but Link can.

IC: Link looked around. "Wait a sec...I think I've seen you all..." Link had a flashback of back in Hyrule and in the Deku Tree. "Y-your Mario, and your Sonic! Your Kirby...and your Lucario and Luca!! I remember what happened a while ago...in Hyrule...and the Deku tree...then...all our villans...Then I left to find Ganondorf and Zant..." Link continued explaining to the group. "I went to find them,and that was the last time I saw you...then when I finally found Zant, he put another transformation curse on me, but this time, my memory was wiped, I couldn't talk, and I was a cartoon version of myself..." Link held his ocarina. "Then I came back here after a long journey, for the Phantom Hourglass slowed time for you, while my time was going at a sooth pace (That's not really what it does) and got my ocarina from Sheik, and played a memoriable song and transformed me back into...well...me...but Sheik also said, that 'only 2 hours will the effect remain, which must mean that I will only be like this for 2 hours." Link put away his ocarina.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue765/765Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue755/755Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 5:26 pm

"Huh... What the?" Sonic looked real puzzeled.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 08, 2008 6:25 pm

"Wait you were there when we fought Super Sonic at the Deku Tree?" asked Mario.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue235/235Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue225/225Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 3:36 pm

IC: "Look out!" A voice from a boy could be heared and it gets louder and louder. It was Lucas. He pushes Sonic aside. A person in a Crab-Mech shoot Lucas with a Trophyfier. The person wanted to hit Sonic but the person hitted Lucas instead. "How pitiful! Sacrificing their lives! You five are going to be the next tropies for my collection!" The person was Pokey, who aimed at Mario, Sonic, Kirby, Twilight Princess Link and Sheik. "You all will really make a great collection for me!" Pokey shoot a beam that goes directly at Mario.

OOC: Now you need to avoid it Mario o.o
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 6:27 pm

"Mario!" Link remembered what all Mario had done for him back in Hyrule (flashback time! lol) and tackled Mario out of the way as the beam hit Link and transformed him into a trophy.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:11 am

IC: "You all are just nothing but weak mided!!", Pokey said as he picked up the Lucas and Ness (you changed you know xD) Trophy with his Metal Claw and he put it into his metal carrage. "Now... who's next to join my collection?" Pokey aimed at Sheik and Kirby. Because he wants Sonic to be the last piece of his collection. After that he shoot a beam at Kirby.

OOC: Now avoid it Kirby o.o or someone will just push you aside... -_-
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:41 pm

"Agh!" kirby just nearly dodged the beam with a twirl.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 4:55 pm

"It looks like this is going to be fun... Hahahahah!!", Pokey said as he shoot more beams at Kirby. "A pink round puff ball will fit perfect!"
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:01 pm

"perfect for what?" kirby asked as he kept jumping and twirling beams.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:04 pm

Ness's trophy glew and Ness was back to normal, everybody saw that in his hand was one of King DeDeDe's timed badge. "Kirby! He means that he wants to add us all to his trophy collection! PK Thunder!" Ness shot a PK Fire at Pokey
(lol, I call him Porky, the Japanese way)
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:13 pm

OOC: wait! when did we start acting out the videogame!?
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:15 pm

OOC: I don't know but the enemy is Pokey xD

"You all are just pitifull!!" Pokey shoot a homing beam at Nes sthat will keep him on work for a while. "Now back to you, you pink puff ball!"
Back to top Go down
Kirby
Kirby

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:19 pm

OOC: its just because the Dedede things and Pokey are in it.....
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 5:19 pm

OOC: Yes but Pokey only appears as a boss
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:34 pm

"Hmm... This should be fun!" Sonic grinned and ran at Pokey hitting him with a homing atttack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)   Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dreamland: The Dimension of Smash Brothers (Open)
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next