Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

The Trials of the Triforce

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Princess Zelda

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2007-10-04

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
80/80  (80/80)
Skill Points:
70/70  (70/70)

PostSubject: The Trials of the Triforce   Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:08 pm

Chapter 1
Bang! Zelda glanced over her shoulder to see what happened. She saw a hyrulian screaming for help. I have to rely on Link she thought, I can't save him myself. Link's at Gannondorf's castle today. What shall I do? The hyrulian was about to get eaten. Without thinking Zelda pulled out her bow and one arrow. Her arrow glistened in the sun light. She jumped in front of the putrid monster that was about to eat the hyrulian. She put the arrow against the bow and she pulled back with all of her might. It shot the monster in the middle of his forehead and the arrow penetrated through his brain to the other side of his head. The monster laid down dead and decomposed instantly. "Thank you princess," the hyrulian said.
Zelda realized she had just as much power as Link. She could kill her foes with ease. Maybe I should start saving people after all, she thought. Someone crept up behind Zelda and made a faint screech. She thought nothing of it and kept walking along. The second time she heard the screech it was violent, and chaotic. Zelda swiftly turned around with a bow and a arrow in her hands. "You messed with the wrong person," she bolted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Trials of the Triforce
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1