Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trouble in Emerald Town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue765/765Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue755/755Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

Trouble in Emerald Town Empty
PostSubject: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 9:52 pm

"Hmm... " Sonic pondered to himself as he walked onto the beach of Emerald Town. "Not much has been happening..." Just then there was a massive tremor in the ground. "WOAH!" Sonic yelled falling into the sand, "What was that" Sonic finished, getting up from the sand. Sonic's eyes narrowed as he looked towards Emerald Town. "I wonder..." Sonic whispered to himself. Sonic then dashed towards Emerald Town in a flash. Leaving the only sound at the beach the tide coming into the shore.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Health:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue765/765Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue755/755Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:00 pm

Hey Sonic what happened here!?!?! asked Mario as he looked around the town. Alot of buildings collapsed in the tremor. said Mario. Lets ask some locals if they have seen anything. said Mario as he and Sonic ran up to a person. Hey do you know what happened here? said Mario. Yea a big shelled guy just came by. Aw... It's Bowser again... Well what way did he go? That way. said the person pointing down the street. Thanks! Lets go Sonic! said Mario as he and Sonic dashed down the street.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:04 pm

"There he is.." said Sonic looking at Bowser destroying Emerald Town. "I won't let him do this!" said Sonic, "Lets go Mario!" Sonic then ran at Bowser and hit him in the head with a homing attack. Sonic then landed on the ground. "What are you doing here?" Sonic said glaring at Bowser, "Don't you have anything better to do?"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:09 pm

Not really! said Bowser as he shot flames at Sonic. Mario turned into Fire Mario and jumped on his head, did a spin and landed. Bowser you can't beat me. We go through this every time and this time Sonic is here. Why do you think this time will be any different? I don't... Actually I didn't even think that you would be here... But since you are i'll give it another shot! said Bowser as he swiped his claw at Mario.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue235/235Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue225/225Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 5:56 pm

"Hold it! I wanna join the party too!", Luca said with a grin on his face. "Go Marill!", Luca said. He threw a Blue Ball and Marill came out. Ready to aid Sonic and Mario. "Marill! Bubblebeam!" Marill noded and shoot streams of bubbles at Bowser.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 7:38 pm

Silver rode in on his Psychic Wave. "So this is the guy that's been causing the tremors..." Silver started to spin around Bowser. "WOOOHOOOOO!!!" Silver stopped in front of Bowser. "Gravity Control!!" Bowser started to float up in the air. "Wow, he's floating, I didn't think it was possible..."
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 9:49 pm

"Ok this is getting way to much for me to handle!" said Bowser overwhelmed. "I'm getting out of here!" said Bowser as he jumped on his Koopa Clown and flew away. "Bowser wait!" said Mario. "Dang it! He got away!!" said Mario as he changed back from Fire Mario. "Comon everyone lets go see how the towns people are holding up." said Mario as they all started to run down the street.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:06 pm

Silver started to ride on his Psychic Wave to find people. Silver saw Blaze lying under rubbles of houses. "BLAZE!" Silver ran to Blaze and dug her out of the rubble. "Thanks Silver..." "Hey no problem Blaze!"
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:42 pm

"Hey Silver is she a freind of your?" asked Mario. "Is she alright?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:46 pm

Blaze and Silver walked to Mario. "Hello! I'm Blaze the Cat! I'm fine, don't worry about me!" "Blaze and I go way back!"
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue235/235Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue225/225Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 3:49 pm

"Back into your Pokéball Marill!" Marill noded and and returned into his Pokéball. "Oh, Blaze? Well I'm Luca!", Luca said while smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 8:12 pm

"Hey Blaze!" Sonic said glad to see his friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:01 pm

"Hi Sonic! Nice to meet you Luca!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 9:47 pm

Who's the new people? Lucario asked as he appeared behind Silver
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 11:52 pm

"Hey, I dunno if you know me or not, but I'm Silver!" "And I'm Blaze the Cat!" Blaze and Silver walked around looking for other people. Silver looked over at Blaze's rist and saw a pink Arc of the Cosmos. "Blaze....Blaze is that an Arc of the Cosmos?!" "Oh this thing? I dunno, I found it on the street a couple blocks from here..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:43 am

You're Aura is strong, both of you. I'd love to stay and chat, but i have some training to do
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue300/300Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Trouble in Emerald Town Left_bar_bleue290/290Trouble in Emerald Town Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:24 pm

Shadow appear behind Sonic Why hello Sonic....He said

Last edited by Sonicandpokemon98 on Thu May 15, 2008 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NO COLOR)
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble in Emerald Town   Trouble in Emerald Town Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trouble in Emerald Town
Page 1 of 1