Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucario Trainer : Riley

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Lucario Trainer : Riley Left_bar_bleue195/195Lucario Trainer : Riley Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Lucario Trainer : Riley Left_bar_bleue185/185Lucario Trainer : Riley Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Lucario Trainer : Riley Empty
PostSubject: Lucario Trainer : Riley   Lucario Trainer : Riley Icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2008 6:21 pm

Name: Wes

Name of Amigo: Riley

Appearence of Amigo: Lucario Trainer : Riley Lucario_Gijinka_Project_by_hangdok

When he finds out he is a decendant of Sir Aaron he looks like this:
Lucario Trainer : Riley 50e81dff275ca27f1ecb5b96b9577bce

1st Skill, Ablility, and/or Weapon: Lucario (Attacks side by side with Riley. Aura Sphere : 3 dice rolls, Close Combat : 3 dice rolls, Mega Punch : 2 dice rolls, Aura Sense)

2nd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Riolu (Attacks side by side with Riley. Force Palm : 2 dice rolls, Aura Sense, Fake Tears (for the next 2 turns, all attacks on opponents have 5 added), Aura Sphere 3 dice rolls)

3rd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Lucario/Riolu Blast (Riolu and Lucario use their Aura Spheres together, 3 dice rolls and opponents are paralyzed for 2 turns)

4th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Max Potion (Riley makes a Max Potion and fully heals one Pokemon)

5th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Pokemon Finish (Lucario, Riolu, Umbreon, and Espeon attack the opponent with Aura Sphere, Close Combat, Night Shade, and Psychic, 4 dice rolls)

History with your Amigo: When Luca, Lucia, and Wes were growing up, they went to a town to the north and bumped into Riley. Riley told them, "When I get older, I want to see a Lucario! Maybe even catch one too!". Riley then left to try and fufill that wish. Now his quest has led him back to Wes. When they saw each other again, Riley told Wes, "I got one! I finally caught a Lucario! I got a Riolu too!".

Last edited by Wes on Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Lucario Trainer : Riley Left_bar_bleue235/235Lucario Trainer : Riley Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Lucario Trainer : Riley Left_bar_bleue225/225Lucario Trainer : Riley Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Lucario Trainer : Riley Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucario Trainer : Riley   Lucario Trainer : Riley Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2008 2:15 pm

Approvafied!
Back to top Go down

Lucario Trainer : Riley
Page 1 of 1