Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Luca Admin Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue235/235Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue225/225Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Luca Admin Application Empty
PostSubject: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 10:49 am

Template:

Name: Luca

Why you want to be Admin: I helped people alot as a Head Mod. Now I want to be an Admin and help others with more complex and difficult questions or problems. I would also add in style if I'm allowed. Maybe some Music too...

Are you active on this site a lot: And yet again, yes. But not so much because of the weekend. Me and my family go to a None-Internet town almost every weekend T-T If I have luck, I might stay this weekend.

Why should I pick you: Hey. You said I were your best Mod. And I might have been Head Mod for just a few days. But now Mario can choose a Head Mod pic for himself. I'll also promise not to change any pictures withouth permission. I helped you that Head Mods are allowed to post stickies, but now I found out that it also didn't worked o_O I finaly found the reason: The Head Mods need to moderate every FORUM! So they will be able to post stickies and announcements. And If I were an Admin, I'll let Wes and Mario take care of everything when Sonic and I are gone. Or Sonic will let them both take care of everything. I could also add a Top Ten Posters Block and a clock for the Portal. And maybe I can also add a Video about Smash Bros. in the Portal too! It would also sorta be my Birthday Present when I turn into an Admin xD All of the other User, specially Wes, are fun to chat with. Sometimes the Users here act negative. Then I will gladly bann them when they'll be negative for the second time. But I will also let them have fun on the site. I'll also add the description on how the Worlds look like. I think I also know how to add Music on this site, but I'll might do that in the future. If I have the allowance xD

In case of Illegal Words: I'll warn them first. I warn them again in the second time. In the third time, Sonic-kun is going to be PM-ed!

In case of Spam: I'll warn them in the first time. In the second Time i'll PM Sonic-kun!

In case of Rules breaking: I will PM or E-Mail Sonic of what the person ,who broke the rules, done. Then Sonic will think of a perfect bann time.

If I were Admin: Then the Site will have a clock to check on the time. And a Top Ten Posters Block in the portal to see who has the most posts. If it works, then I'll also add a Video or more about Smash Bros.

Chances: I'd say 65% from 100% because I'm your best Mod. Or should I say Head Mod xD

Other Sites: I deleted Sonic Revolution because it was hard to lead the site alone without Sonic. Even though he was a Guardian (Admin). I might make a Site called: Pokémon Highway and .HACK//DNA Fusion.

Recommendations: Post your Recommendations here if you want to recommend me.

I would also like to say hello to:

Sonic - Head Admin and needs to have respect by everyone!
Mario - You and me really like Spaghetti xD
Kirby - Pink, Round and yet so sweet
Zelda - Princess of Hyrule. And really has problems in her real life xD
Wes - My Rival and we sorta act like friends o_O
Lucario - Oh maaaan.... I still haven't caught him >.<
Silver - He can lift peps xD
Altair - I now call him Aly, Daimy or Andy!! xD
Baby Mario - Hit them with your Hammer thats bigger than you!!! xD
Tiny Kong - My favourite female character on Diddy Kong Racing xD And she exists in real! o.o
Hotsuma - Wait a sec... Do I really want to say hello to him?!?! O.O

Thank you for taking time to read my Application. I hope you'll have a good time here on Video Game Maddness!!

~Luca~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue765/765Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue755/755Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:32 pm

Alright Luca with all of my Head Mod powers (lol) i am giving all of my recomendation towards you to become an Admin. My reasons for this is because i have relized that i don't have enough experience to help run this site and i wouldn't want to mess anything up for anyone else... Also i am giving all my recomendations to Luca because i say that Luca has shown that he is a great choice for Admin because he is always active and has been a great Mod and more recently Head Mod. Also i am picking Luca because he had the best application (sorry everybody else.) and is a very good freind to me on this site Very Happy and i would not want compitition between us to become an Admin. The only thing I ask is that everyone on this site will still give me respect even though i didn't make an application.

This recomendation from:
Mario

PS: If you need another Admin you know who to ask! Smile Wink

Last edited by on Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue195/195Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue185/185Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2008 9:36 pm

I would recommend Luca if I weren't running for Admin! So Luca just so you know, if I wasn't running for Admin, you'd have my full support!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue235/235Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue225/225Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 9:48 am

Thank you guys! You all are so sweet and kind to me. Oh and Mario, you can finally choose a Head Mod Picture for yourself If I'll be an Admin. xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue765/765Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue755/755Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 5:29 pm

Awesome! Smile I just hope people don't start paying less attention to me... Crying or Very sad

Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 6:18 pm

I'll be paying attention to you! When Sonic and I are gone, we'll count on you to keep the site alive! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2008 10:19 pm

Thanks Luca! Very Happy I will do my best to keep things in line while you two are gone!

Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue195/195Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Luca Admin Application Left_bar_bleue185/185Luca Admin Application Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2008 12:20 am

I know Luca will probably get it, but nothing's been decided yet...Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Luca Admin Application   Luca Admin Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Luca Admin Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: