Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Enraged Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Enraged Warrior Left_bar_bleue195/195Enraged Warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Enraged Warrior Left_bar_bleue185/185Enraged Warrior Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Enraged Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Enraged Warrior   Enraged Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:25 pm

Here is the key to my novel, Enraged Warrior.

Yellow - Random People
Green - Shiko
Blue - Nita
Red - Hikama
Purple - Mikano
Dark Red - Ukam Theif (Unak)
(More will join later in the story)

Characters Description:

Shiko:
Shiko is a samurai from the town of Ukam. Shiko has just discovered that there is a theif in Ukam that is stealing from the royal blood-line. Shiko meets up with the honerable Judge Hikama, who sends him on a journey bigger than he's ever imagined.

Nita:
Nita is a beggar on the streets of Ukam, that is until Shiko notices her kind heart, and hears her backstory. Shiko offers to bring Nita along on his journey. Nita insantly agrees and starts to follow Shiko and Hikama to the location of the many towns that the theif has been in the past few months.

Hikama:
Hikama is one of the most honerable judges in Japan. When he finds out about the theif, he meets up with the only person who has seen the theif, yet was too scared to remember his face, Shiko.

Mikano:
Mikano is perhaps the most skilled Samurai in Japan. He however is not very egotistic. Mikano meets up with Shiko, Nita, and Hikama in the largest Japan city, Inobana.
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Enraged Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enraged Warrior   Enraged Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:26 pm

~Chapter 1 : Ukam Theif~

We begin our story with the tale of Shiko, an orphen from Ukam. He has been adopted by a family of samurais. All men in the family will become samurais by the age of 13, or sapuku be the price. Shiko is now 11, and a great samurai, but not as strong as Mikano, the greatest...

Shiko walks through his hometown of Ukam, his swords tightly tied in his belt kicking a few stones as he passes by. Suddenly, a man in full black clothing runs by so quickly, it looks like a black blur to Shiko. "What the..." "COME BACK HERE!! THEIF!!!" A man with rugged clothing, by the looks of it, a merchant, ran by. The man tripped and fell face first in the dirt. Shiko leaned down. "Are you ok, sir?" The man pulled himself up and brushed off his clothes. "Yes, thanks for your concern..." "What did he take?" "All my money..." The man took out a small, leather pouch and turned it upside down. Nothing but a few little pieces of paper fell out. Shiko clenched his fist. "It happened...again...."
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

Enraged Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enraged Warrior   Enraged Warrior Icon_minitimeFri Feb 29, 2008 8:26 pm

~Chapter 2 : Ukam Theif Revealed~

Shiko looked towards the road he ran to. "Don't worry sir, I'll get your money back..." "Bless you sir!" Shiko started to pull out his sword, but he remembered an important way of the samurai. Only unsheath your sword if you are going to use it. Shiko stopped for he didn't know for sure if he was going to use it or not. Shiko ran towards the road and was stopped by a beggar, Nita. "Please young man, please just give me something, anything! I'm so broke you see..." Nita pointed to her clothes that were old rags sewn together. "Sorry, but I'm in a hurry..." Shiko moved and ran towards the road once more. By the time he got to the end, it was dark. Shiko saw a faint glow of a lanturn. Shiko went towards it, but stayed far enough away so the person holding it couldn't hear or see him. "Hehe...that merchant back in Ukam was so easy to steal from...I just had to take it all..." Shiko started breathing harder. The man turned around behind the tree that Shiko was standing. Shiko heard the scrape of the theif's sword as he unsheathed it. Shiko moved out from behind the tree and pulled out his sword. Shiko noticed that his mask was off. He knew the face, but not the name. "Dare to challenge me, eh little boy?" Shiko pulled out his other sword. "That's right, and I don't intend to lose..." "Foolish little boy! Trained by the Kimoi family..." "H-how did you know that?!" "Only a Kimoi would try to be so sneaky, then reveal himself..." Shiko tightened his grip on the hilt of his sword. If something would happen I dishoner him in any way...he could hurt my family... Shiko thought to himself. The theif charged at Shiko and he easily dodged it. "Only a Kimoi would be able to dodge a theif so easily..." Before Shiko could find him again, the theif was behind him. The theif put his sword to the back of his neck, scaring Shiko and making him drop his swords. The theif turned him around and grabbed his shirt. "Let it be known that from now on...the Kimoi family is always in danger...you never know where I, Unak Ikano might turn up next..." Unak threw Shiko on the ground next to his swords and blew out his lanturn. Shiko had already forgotten his name he was so scarred. Could it be...could it be that the theif...is as good a samurai as Mikano...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Enraged Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enraged Warrior   Enraged Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enraged Warrior
Page 1 of 1