Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lucas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Lucas   Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:44 am

(lol, I decided for Ike, I'll use SSBB characters for my Amigos!)

Name: Ike

Name of Amigo: Lucas

Appearence of Amigo: Lucas Lucas_071001b

1st Skill, Ablility, and/or Weapon: PK Freeze (2 dice rolls, if there are doubles, the opponent is frozen for 2 turns, Lucas shoots a blast of ice at one opponent)

2nd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: PK Fire (2 dice rolls, Lucas shoots a bolt of fire at one opponent)

3rd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: PK Thunder (3 dice rolls, Lucas can either shoot it at his opponent or hit himself and slam into one opponent)

4th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: PSI Magnet (On any projectile, I roll 1 die, if it is an even, Lucas absorbs the amount of HP on the die, if it is an odd, Lucas get hurt the amount the opponent rolled. This can also be used to protect Ike from projectiles as well)

5th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: PK Starstorm (3 dice rolls, hits all opponents with a large wave of falling stars)

History with your Amigo: When Ike got an invitation to join Brawl, he was assigned to go to Onett and ask Ness and Lucas to join. Lucas and Ike became good friends on the way, and started to hang around each other more.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Lucas Left_bar_bleue235/235Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Lucas Left_bar_bleue225/225Lucas Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:44 am

You should've make Amigos from Fire Emlem. -_- I don't think this should be approved.
Back to top Go down

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:54 pm

That's the thing, I dunno much about fire emblem, I only know that Ike is in Brawl, he is awesome, and he has a big @** Sword Cool

So I wanted to make my amigos from Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lucas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lucas   Lucas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lucas
Page 1 of 1