Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sheik

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sheik Empty
PostSubject: Sheik   Sheik Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 3:55 am

Name: Ike

Name of Amigo: Sheik

Appearence of Amigo: Sheik Sheik

1st Skill, Ablility, and/or Weapon: Needle Storm (Shoots a barrage of needles at the opponent, 2 dice rolls)

2nd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Chain (Sheik pulls out "his" chain and whips the opponent(s), 2 dice rolls)

3rd Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Vanish (Teleports to a nearby location, if an opponent is too close to Sheik, the opponent will get 1 dice roll worth of damage)

4th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Light Arrow (Shoots an arrow that hits all opponents, 3 dice rolls)

5th Skill, Ability, and/or Weapon: Harp (Let's Sheik play any song, Song of Summoning, Epona's Song, Song of Storms, Nocturne of Shadow, Minuet of Forest, ect.)

History with your Amigo: Ike met Sheik when they were in the Subspace Emissary dungeon. Sheik told Ike that "he" was Sheik, but SHE is really Zelda. She hasen't shown herself yet, so Ike still thinks Zelda is Sheik.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
Sheik Left_bar_bleue235/235Sheik Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
Sheik Left_bar_bleue225/225Sheik Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

Sheik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheik   Sheik Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 5:46 am

Like at Lucas... The Amigo you make must be from the game from your character.
Back to top Go down

Sheik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheik   Sheik Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2008 1:54 pm

That's the thing, I dunno much about fire emblem, I only know that Ike is in Brawl, he is awesome, and he has a big @** Sword Cool

So I wanted to make my amigos from Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sheik Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sheik   Sheik Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sheik
Page 1 of 1