Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

In the making of a sister site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue235/235In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue225/225In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

In the making of a sister site Empty
PostSubject: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 1:13 pm

I am currently creating a site called Super Smash Bros. Online. It will be the sister (or brother lol) site of Video Game Maddness! Hope you will have fun in Super Smash Bros. Online like in Video Game Maddness! Here is the link!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue765/765In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue755/755In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeSat Mar 15, 2008 10:27 pm

I checked out the site it is like the exact same thing as VideoGameMaddness but with less stuff. Why make a site the exact same thing as this one? It's a cool idea for Brawl but VideoGameMaddness is pretty much a Brawl site as it is.
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue235/235In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue225/225In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 5:14 am

Well VGM could have a Pokéball creation section too! I mean this is the sister site from VGM. You know more like this:

Melee (Mother) ------ Brawl (Father)
|
|
|
Video Game Maddness (Son) ------ Super Smash Bros. Online (Sister)

Well... I hope you understand it xD
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue765/765In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
In the making of a sister site Left_bar_bleue755/755In the making of a sister site Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:14 pm

I do.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2008 10:37 pm

Mario has a point.....

Well anywho, who is Falco on the site?
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 6:27 am

... Well Ness asked me xD >.< >.> -_-
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 7:44 pm

Hm...I am also in the making of a site, however, it is very different from this site...and a quick question...isn't Games Galore already a sister site to Video Game Maddness?

P.S. Here is the link to the site I'm making, you won't be able to get in yet, for some reasons...

1. Not done yet, don't wanna spoil it

2. Well...there's only 1 xD

Creation Arena

I will release the site lock when I am completely finished, well at least for the most part!
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 9:31 pm

I'll be sure to check out the site when it's done.......

Oh and Games Galore isn't really a sister site of Video Game Maddness... A while back Video Game Maddness sorta 'died' because everyone stopped going on.... And in that period is when Games Galore was created. At least I'm pretty sure thats how it was made.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 10:08 pm

I'll try to check out the site's soon. Also can you guys reserve Mario for me on the sites please? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2008 11:27 pm

Sure! I see no reason why I couldn't, Mario is reserved!
Awww....what the heck? I'm finished with the Creation and Rules! It's open! Here's the link once more!

Creation Arena

P.S. I haven't gotten all Worlds and Towns done yet. And the FS and Limit Breaks/Overdrives aren't gonna be done for a while.
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 4:15 pm

Thanks! I'll try to join soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the making of a sister site   In the making of a sister site Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the making of a sister site
Page 1 of 1