Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

If you have an idea.....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
If you have an idea..... Left_bar_bleue765/765If you have an idea..... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
If you have an idea..... Left_bar_bleue755/755If you have an idea..... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

If you have an idea..... Empty
PostSubject: If you have an idea.....   If you have an idea..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 1:49 pm

If anybody has something cool or an idea they wanna share/do for the year-a-versery fo VGM, PM me so we can use it. Very Happy

View user profile http://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
If you have an idea..... Left_bar_bleue765/765If you have an idea..... Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
If you have an idea..... Left_bar_bleue755/755If you have an idea..... Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

If you have an idea..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you have an idea.....   If you have an idea..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:00 pm

Well I'm working on something with you that will be pretty cool! Very Happy I'm also going to be working with Kirby to bring back The Kirby Misadventures!!! Series! Also I may be making something of my own! Very Happy So, I think that's alot!

View user profile http://mario22.newgrounds.com/

If you have an idea.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: