Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Right Guys, YOSHI!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty
PostSubject: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:03 pm

Guys, I would like to Change if its ok with you....

Name: Yooshi

Good or Evil: Good

Game: Yoshi's story, Yoshi's Island, Mario 64, old mario games......

Appearance: Avitari

Strengths: Eggs

Weaknesess: Bowser and a passion for saving Babies......

Homeland: Yoshi's Island

History:Yoshi is a little green dinosaur/koopa/dragon thing........ anyway, he throws eggs that he lays from eating enemys but only female ones can lay an egg that has a yoshi that will hatch from it. Yoshi is one of Mario's besties and they come in a variety of colours-red, blue, cyan, green, white, black, ......... I'll show you a picture!: Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Yoshi-Poster-Aprile
he isquite a little cutie isn't he!? yoshi is always defeating bowser with mario in almost every game they are together in!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Left_bar_bleue765/765Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Left_bar_bleue755/755Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:24 pm

Your a Moderator so I would recomende more history but this is enough to pass... Approved!
Welcome to Video Game Maddness Yoshi! Very Happy
So you decided to change characters after all! Razz
You need to change your guild name, abilities, etc. You also need to make all of your creations.
Also, do you think I should possibly change characters, or do you think Mario is good? Question
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Left_bar_bleue300/300Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Left_bar_bleue290/290Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 8:33 pm

Holy Sh**,you were not this happy when i changed to luigi!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Left_bar_bleue765/765Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Left_bar_bleue755/755Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:51 pm

Don't get mad. The thing is, I actually knew that Tails was thinking on changing to Yoshi. You on the other hand.... I had no idea that was coming. lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:36 am

Well, I think That Mario is ok....... But Ike sounds good Too!!
Back to top Go down
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Alright, just wondering.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Right Guys, YOSHI!!!   Right Guys, YOSHI!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Right Guys, YOSHI!!!
Page 1 of 1