Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When the world was covered in darkness

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mario
Head Mod
Head Mod
Mario

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue765/765When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue755/755When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 3:44 pm

"Oh yeah! I forgot. Your my paper version!" Mario said to Paper Mario. "So if anything your a clone of me because i'm the original." Mario said as he looked back at Jet. "How was Jak annoying you?"
Back to top Go down
http://mario22.newgrounds.com/
Mega Man
Mega Man

Number of posts : 1335
Registration date : 2008-08-11

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue235/235When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 4:56 pm

"Um, I didn't understand a single thing you said except about me being your clone. But O.K." said Paper Mario. "Luigi! Peach! Bowser! Come on over here!" "Hey, bros. Wait a minute...WHAT!?" said Paper Luigi confused. "Hi Mario. Hi Mario. Wait...2 Marios?" said Paper Peach suprised. "Har, ar, ar! My nemices in 3D! Ho, ho!" said Bowser instead of confused like the others, was happy.
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com
Jak
Jak

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:51 am

" i was'nt annoying any one o.k" Jak said
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue70/70When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)

PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:27 am

"Darn it...where is that Ponyta..."said pokemon trainer "Hey Mario and Paper mario"
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Jak
Jak

Number of posts : 293
Registration date : 2008-03-12

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
Skill Points:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/60When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)

PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 2:54 am

"Hey What about me!?!?!" asked jak
Back to top Go down
Haru Glory

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2008-09-26

Character Status
Level: 4
Health:
When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue80/80When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (80/80)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:43 pm

"Oh i didnt see you jak"Said Pokemon Trainer
Back to top Go down
http://warriorclancats.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When the world was covered in darkness   When the world was covered in darkness - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When the world was covered in darkness
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2