Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Organization XIII's Rebirth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
Organization XIII's Rebirth Left_bar_bleue195/195Organization XIII's Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
Organization XIII's Rebirth Left_bar_bleue185/185Organization XIII's Rebirth Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

Organization XIII's Rebirth Empty
PostSubject: Organization XIII's Rebirth   Organization XIII's Rebirth Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 7:49 pm

First things first...the characters:

Organization XIII Members (Not In Order):
Xemnas
Vexen
Saix
Larxene
Axel
Roxas
Demyx
Zexion
Marluxia
Lexaeus
Xaldin
Luxord
Xigbar
????? - Will be revealed later

Heroes:
Sora
Riku
?????
????
Namine
King Mickey
???? ???????

Description:
This is the story of what would have happened if Sora chose to forget his other memories and keep his memories of Castle Oblivion.

Chapter 1 - The Decision

Namine: "Sora...You have a choice to make...Keep your memories of me and this castle...or forget about this place and regain or old memories."

Sora: "I...have to choose?"

Namine: *Looks down* "Yes..."

Sora: *Stands silent for a moment* "Leave me how I am..."

Namine: *Looks back up at Sora* "Sora...Are you sure?"

Sora: "Yes...but I have a question..."

Namine: "Yes, Sora?"

Sora: "Is there a way...to keep these memories, but have those other memories inside my heart where I can remember them...eventualy?"

Namine: "There is but...it will require you to sleep in that pod until the process is complete..."

Sora: "How long will it take?"

Namine: "I am not sure...just hop in...and everything will be restored after a while..."

Sora: "And Donald and Goofy...couldn't you restore their memories and they tell me about my old memories?"

Namine: "I'm afraid...it doesn't work that way. They will forget about it...and you will forget about wanting to ask them when you wake up...So I'll just do with them what I'll do to you."

Sora: Okay...then...Well I guess I should go..." *climbs into the pod* "Namine...thank you..."

Namine: *laughs* "See you...in a little while."

The pod slowly closes as Sora and Namine say their goodbyes.

One Week Later

Namine sits in a white chair, redrawing Sora's memories when suddenly she closes her book and stands up, walking over to the pod when she hears a noise.

Namine: "Who...Who's there?"

??????: "Worry not, Namine."

A man in an organization cloak stands next to the pod. He pulls the hood off revealing Xemnas's face.

Namine: "It's you...why are you here?"

Xemnas: "Why? To introduce you to the organization's newest member of course..."

Another organization member with the hood up walks out of a portal next to Xemnas.

END OF CHAPTER
Back to top Go down

Organization XIII's Rebirth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Off Topic :: Fan Fiction-
Jump to: