Video Game Maddness
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video Game Maddness

A Video Game based Roleplay site, where you Roleplay as a Canon Video Game Character, or your own Custom Character.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?

Go down 
+4
Karin König
Kia
Sonic
Sol Badguy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Number of posts : 120
Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.
Registration date : 2009-01-07

Character Status
Level: 2
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue60/602-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue50/502-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty
PostSubject: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 10:03 pm

Sol, having been sleeping for a good couple of hours, slowly opened his eyes and yawned, stretching his arms. Standing up, he scratched the back of his head and pulled the Fuuenken out of the ground. Suddenly, Sol noticed his arm wasn't really normal looking at the moment. In fact, it was as thin as paper. "Okay, WHO DID THIS?!" he shouted, his voice echoing throughout the entirety of Rouge Port.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Founder
Founder
Sonic

Number of posts : 3102
Registration date : 2007-10-01

Character Status
Level: 32
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue765/7652-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (765/765)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue755/7552-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (755/755)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:57 pm

Ike who was doing a scouting mission heard some commotion near the docks (I'm guessing Razz ) of Rouge Port. What is it this time? Ike was annoyed, a lot of unusual stuff had been hapening to him ever since he was seperated from his homeland. Once Ike reached the docks he saw a man looking very angry. Ike walked over to him, "Hi, my name's Ike," he said, "You look lost, could I help you with something?"

OOC: Sry for the bad grammar, I'm tired rite now. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://videogamemaddness.forumotion.com/
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Location : Fire, brimstone, guy with red skin, horns, and a pitchfork... I dunno where I am.

Character Status
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue60/602-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (60/60)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue50/502-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:03 am

"I'm not exactly lost, but I would like to know why the heck I'm 2 dimensional!" Sol somewhat muttered and somewhat growled as he rubbed his eyes. "Anyways, my name is Sol Badguy. If you haven't heard of me, I'm not surprised." he added, his "I don't care who you are as long as you don't annoy me" personality showing true to form.
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Number of posts : 1318
Registration date : 2007-10-03

Character Status
Level: 14
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue235/2352-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue225/2252-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:42 pm

"This isn't showing my style...", Rhyme said as she looked at her arms, noticing she was 2-D. She saw Sol, to her a very suspicous one for doing all this. She ran right up to him and asked: "Umm... Are you doing this who wants my style to be... flat?" She looked at Sol with a smiling, curious face.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:47 pm

"Not exactly..." Sol told the child that had just walked up to him, looking at her (him, w/e. Haven't played The World Ends With You -_-+) with a raised eyebrow. "Anyways, you are?"
Back to top Go down
Karin König
Karin König

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue40/402-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:51 pm

Karin took a few steps, trying to get the hang of this flat thing. "At least I can still use my sword this time..." She mentioned, swinging her Fleuret in the air a few times.
Back to top Go down
http://chaosuper.forumotion.net/
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue235/2352-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (235/235)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue225/2252-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (225/225)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:53 pm

OOC: A SHE! She's a SHE D:

IC: "Rhyme. Rhyme Nowaki. Im 13 Years old. Have an older brother. My hair is blond and short. I have a sense of style and always carry this with me..." Rhyme shows the person her precious necklace. Which was a present from her older brother, she explained. If she would ever lose it, she would be sad... very sad. "And who are you, Mr? You look suspicous to me.", she said with a shining grin. Since her smiles don't have a shortage, it's hard to get the eyes away from her.
Back to top Go down
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 9:59 pm

(Okay... We got that cleared up... And after this, I'm gone for an hour -_-)

"Sol Badguy. And if you're referring to my style of dress as suspicious... Well, then you should see some of the freaks I've ran into in my adventures." Sol told Rhyme as the sound of a sword being swung met his highly developed ears. Turning around, he saw Karin (I'm sorta going out on a limb here), and his mouth opened to form the words, "Who're you, and is there anyone else I should worry about meeting?"
Back to top Go down
Kia
Kia

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 10:03 pm

Rhyme turned out to be a bit confused and took out her phone. Sadly, she can't write any proper messages at all. Then it suddenly rang. It was a message from someone. She read it to the end and suddenly was eager for something.
Back to top Go down
Karin König
Karin König

Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-12-19

Character Status
Level: 1
Health:
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue40/402-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (40/40)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:37 am

Karin immediately stopped at the sound of a voice and turned. "Oh! I...I don't know; I just got here." She stepped towards the guy slowly. "I'm Karin," She paused, looking around uncertainly, "And I don't think I'm in France anymore..."
Back to top Go down
http://chaosuper.forumotion.net/
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue300/3002-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue290/2902-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 2:13 pm

Jet then walked up from behind her laughing "Of course you're not,this is Rouge Port,the dimension of flatness"

OOC:I wonder what game and watch looks like in Rouge port Razz
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
Sol Badguy
Sol Badguy

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Sol was about to speak until Jet showed up, which left him with his mouth hanging open, but no words coming out. Snapping out of this state, he spoke. "Rouge Port, huh? Interesting..."

(Lol. That'd be an interesting sight...)
Back to top Go down
Bass (Forte)
Bass (Forte)

Number of posts : 1659
Registration date : 2008-05-09

Character Status
Level: 17
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue300/3002-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue290/2902-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (290/290)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:01 pm

"errrr,sorry if I interupted you" Jet apologized
Back to top Go down
http://soniccreation.forumotion.com/
rayley9
rayley9

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2009-05-28

Character Status
Level: 3
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue70/702-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (70/70)
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 6:08 am

"Wahh!!!!,I'm 2D!!!!!" Silver paniced.

(Darn those 200,000 red bulls Razz )
Back to top Go down
Count Bleck
Count Bleck

Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2009-12-04

Character Status
Health:
Skill Points:

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 2:26 pm

Never mind

Last edited by Dimentio on Thu Dec 24, 2009 9:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ellis
Ellis

Number of posts : 1186
Registration date : 2007-10-02

Character Status
Level: 12
Health:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue195/1952-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (195/195)
Skill Points:
2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Left_bar_bleue185/1852-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Empty_bar_bleue  (185/185)

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 7:00 pm

OOC:
Uuuuhhhh.. Dimentio? I have a couple things to say here.

While you join a topic, make sure that all the users in the topic are still active. Kia hasn't been on since March 27, Karin hasn't been on since March 31, and Rayley/Silver hasn't been on since October 7th.

Also, while some of the members may be active, the topic may not. Be sure to check when the last date posted was on the post before you reply. In this instance, the last topic post was May 29, 2009. That would be a little over 6 months ago.

Also, while you rp, be sure to describe how your character arrives at a location and with as much detail as possible. For instance, what you could of done here was;

-From out of the shadows appeared a small box in the air. The box quickly dissipated and out from the box came Dimentio, the master of dimensions. With a wave of his hand and a smirk on his face, he asked; "Would you all like to find a way out of this dimension? I, Dimentio, may be able to help you.." With a sinister voice, he glared at the group, intent on hearing their answer.-

Not being nitpicky, just giving you some helpfull suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?   2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2-D?! Okay, who's the wise guy...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Video Game Maddness :: Worlds :: Rouge Port-
Jump to: